Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Can I Add Ginger To Neem Leaf For Malaria Treatment? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can I Add Ginger To Neem Leaf For Malaria Treatment? (326 Views)

Spiritual Benefits Of Bay Leaf, Scent Leaf & Other Leaves / Where Can I Get Neem ( Dogoyaro Leaves ) In Enugu. / Health Benefits Of Raw Honey And Ginger That You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Add Ginger To Neem Leaf For Malaria Treatment? by fineboynl(m): 8:41pm On Dec 15, 2023
Today i got some lime, ginger and neem leafs (dogoyaro) and bottles of seamen dry gin.

I blend the neem leave and slice the limes.
I soak them inside the seamens gin and boiled the remaining ones to instant consumption. But i was confused if I should add the ginger or not?

Is ginger part of the mix? I need to know urgently if to add ginger or not, thanks.
Re: Can I Add Ginger To Neem Leaf For Malaria Treatment? by benuejosh: 8:57pm On Dec 15, 2023
Boil neem leaves, moringa leaves, mango leaves and lemon grass for like 30mins and drink thrice a day. It helps.

1 Like

Re: Can I Add Ginger To Neem Leaf For Malaria Treatment? by Balablue64: 9:03pm On Dec 15, 2023
Keep drinking rubbish no go buy malaria tablet
Re: Can I Add Ginger To Neem Leaf For Malaria Treatment? by zeuss: 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2023
Balablue64:

Neem leaf therapy even vaccinated against malaria...BANK IT.
Re: Can I Add Ginger To Neem Leaf For Malaria Treatment? by Blacklion3: 10:47pm On Dec 15, 2023
Conventional drugs
Re: Can I Add Ginger To Neem Leaf For Malaria Treatment? by Blacklion3: 10:47pm On Dec 15, 2023
benuejosh:
Boil neem leaves, moringa leaves, mango leaves and lemon grass for like 30mins and drink thrice a day. It helps.

For 15years the malaria no go show again cheesy
Re: Can I Add Ginger To Neem Leaf For Malaria Treatment? by ikeno(m): 12:53am On Dec 16, 2023
All this homemade concoction can cause more damage to your body than remedy best you get malaria drugs or better still, visit a clinic.
Re: Can I Add Ginger To Neem Leaf For Malaria Treatment? by fineboynl(m): 4:07am On Dec 16, 2023
Balablue64:
most of you will just open mouth cha cha cha without sticking to the topic. Last anti malaria drug I had was 3500. Couples with the rest i had before that. Malaria drug hardly work on me this days and even if they do within a week another malaria done show just from a single bite.
Re: Can I Add Ginger To Neem Leaf For Malaria Treatment? by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:04am On Dec 16, 2023
fineboynl:
most of you will just open mouth cha cha cha without sticking to the topic. Last anti malaria drug I had was 3500. Couples with the rest i had before that. Malaria drug hardly work on me this days and even of they do within a weak another malaria done show just from a single bite.

What the Neem leaves and co contain is Quinine, which is not stronger than the ACT based anti-malarial tablets you've been taking.

How did you know the problem you've been having is from Malaria?? Self diagnosis?
Re: Can I Add Ginger To Neem Leaf For Malaria Treatment? by fineboynl(m): 6:53am On Dec 16, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

What the Neem leaves and co contain is Quinine, which is not stronger than the ACT based anti-malarial tablets you've been taking.

How did you know the problem you've been having is from Malaria?? Self diagnosis?
i feel alot better for the dosage of last night. Will take another shot this morning.
Re: Can I Add Ginger To Neem Leaf For Malaria Treatment? by Evolutionism: 8:30am On Dec 16, 2023
ikeno:
All this homemade concoction can cause more damage to your body than remedy best you get malaria drugs or better still, visit a clinic.

Your ignorance stink to high heavens.
Re: Can I Add Ginger To Neem Leaf For Malaria Treatment? by gentlezypher: 1:57pm On Dec 27, 2023
fineboynl:
i feel alot better for the dosage of last night. Will take another shot this morning.
bro what is the update? Did it work?
Re: Can I Add Ginger To Neem Leaf For Malaria Treatment? by RepoMan007: 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2023
All the boiling and mixing I don't understand.
Will the plants react to form a new kind of substance that kills parasites?

Just eat them one by one and wash it down with coca cola.
Re: Can I Add Ginger To Neem Leaf For Malaria Treatment? by fineboynl(m): 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2023
gentlezypher:
bro what is the update? Did it work?
it subdued it. But I don't think the ginger did anything. But if you have another mosquito bite it will come again
Re: Can I Add Ginger To Neem Leaf For Malaria Treatment? by gentlezypher: 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2023
fineboynl:
it subdued it. But I don't think the ginger did anything. But if you have another mosquito bite it will come again
so what did you do finally to get Ok.... i am having this i have taken tabs yet no much improvement that is why i am asking.
Re: Can I Add Ginger To Neem Leaf For Malaria Treatment? by fineboynl(m): 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2023
gentlezypher:
so what did you do finally to get Ok.... i am having this i have taken tabs yet no much improvement that is why i am asking.
get the herbal mixture right. I said yes.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

70% Of Current Young Nigerian Ladies, Are Too Immoral To Become Good Mothers. / Getting A Divorce??? Am I Making The Right Decision??? / Pls Help, ls This Move Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.