Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Rivellino: Osimhen Lacks The Technical Quality To Be Called A Champion. - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rivellino: Osimhen Lacks The Technical Quality To Be Called A Champion. (30768 Views)

Analysis Of Coaches And Players Who Featured The Most In Champion League Finals / Nigeria Vs Brazil Friendly Could Be Called Off Over Visa Issues / Mourinho: Manchester United Lack "Technical Quality' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivellino: Osimhen Lacks The Technical Quality To Be Called A Champion. by Elidrisy20: 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2023
You are right
Re: Rivellino: Osimhen Lacks The Technical Quality To Be Called A Champion. by frog12: 7:50pm On Dec 16, 2023
we don say am before. na LUCK and GRA GRA osimhen get. he needs someone like OKOCHA as a coach to help him improve his game
Re: Rivellino: Osimhen Lacks The Technical Quality To Be Called A Champion. by Fearyourcreator: 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2023
Amotolongbo:
😀
He is even an Italian footballer.

I thought it was the famous Rivellino who won the 1970 World Cup with dem Pele
Was thinking so too
Re: Rivellino: Osimhen Lacks The Technical Quality To Be Called A Champion. by Judd007: 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2023
Riverine abi what’s his name, haven’t even heard that name,
Re: Rivellino: Osimhen Lacks The Technical Quality To Be Called A Champion. by Okada691: 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2023
Gilgil:
Abegiii. He is a champion!

Na our own hare! East, West, North , South, na we get Osimhen and one Oyibo cannot come and take away our championship!

In the words of Indaboski, “Who you? Where you from?

Osimhen is a world champion from Naija. Deal with it! Who be the Rosario sef?
Osimhen is Edo, that east, north west talk na mumu talk, you dae hear, stop mumu attaché by force, it reeks of low self esteem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivellino: Osimhen Lacks The Technical Quality To Be Called A Champion. by Starz825(m): 8:41pm On Dec 16, 2023
Promise47:
Sorry to say this but Victor should win champions league or World cup at list to be able to be called a champion that's the only way the Rivillon is kind of right let him win UCL or WC ehn then we can call him champion

you and the guy mumu...

so na everyone go win wc and ucl before dem call them champion...so if you win league ...u no be champion.

he said he go score goals win games...gets ballon d'or but he doesn't have the technical means to be called a champion ....

this is not hate, this is foolishness.
Re: Rivellino: Osimhen Lacks The Technical Quality To Be Called A Champion. by Dougad: 9:00pm On Dec 16, 2023
frog12:
we don say am before. na LUCK and GRA GRA osimhen get. he needs someone like OKOCHA as a coach to help him improve his game

Yen yen yen

Watch this

https://twitter.com/_AsiwajuLerry/status/1736100917567430714?t=45io1I0SWV3sRJLMUCUyKQ&s=19
Re: Rivellino: Osimhen Lacks The Technical Quality To Be Called A Champion. by Mayoisemj4real(m): 9:19pm On Dec 16, 2023
Riverlino should take heart
Re: Rivellino: Osimhen Lacks The Technical Quality To Be Called A Champion. by Catapault: 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2023
Amotolongbo:
😀
He is even an Italian footballer.

I thought it was the famous Rivellino who won the 1970 World Cup with dem Pele

Thank you my brother.

I was assuming it was the great Rivelino of the Pele era that was talking.

That's why I was even quiet.

Who is this Italian fool?

Fake Rivelino.
Re: Rivellino: Osimhen Lacks The Technical Quality To Be Called A Champion. by Dahmayor(m): 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2023
Initially when I heard empty vessels made the loudest noise I thought it wasn’t true until now.

1 Like

Re: Rivellino: Osimhen Lacks The Technical Quality To Be Called A Champion. by Catapault: 10:04pm On Dec 16, 2023
Dahmayor:
Initially when I heard empty vessels made the loudest noise I thought it wasn’t true until now.

It can't be more than skin colour issue for his thick, racist Italian skull.

1 Like

Re: Rivellino: Osimhen Lacks The Technical Quality To Be Called A Champion. by Caseless: 1:13am On Dec 17, 2023
Mr "Technical", what did you win for Napoli?
Re: Rivellino: Osimhen Lacks The Technical Quality To Be Called A Champion. by Tzar(m): 4:00am On Dec 17, 2023
Who be this bad belle Rivellino?!
How many awards has bad belle Rivellino won?!
Na this your bad belle go give you stomach cancer Rivellino, if you don’t change your ways!
Re: Rivellino: Osimhen Lacks The Technical Quality To Be Called A Champion. by BluntCrazeMan: 5:29am On Dec 17, 2023
nairalandankrah:
Former Napoli midfielder Rosario Rivellino has explained why Victor Osimhen cannot be considered a champion despite his recent exploits.

The 24-year-old is considered to be one of the best players in world football at the moment as he was nominated for the Ballon d'Or and the Best FIFA Men's Player of the Year, which are the two biggest individual awards presently.

Back home in Africa, he is regarded as the best player on the continent at the moment having been crowned as the CAF Men's Player of the Year on Monday.

Despite the feats being recorded by the Nigerian forward, Rivellino is not convinced that the 24-year-old should be referred to as a champion

"He will also be able to score many goals, win not one but three Ballon d'Ors, but for me, he will never be a champion,"he explained to Tele A via Area Napoli.

"I don't think he has the technical means to deserve such an important definition.

"For me, very few footballers in the world can be considered champions and Victor Osimhen does not fall into that category"

While Rivellino doesn't rate Osimhen highly, the same cannot be said of his former employer, Napoli, who consider him a very valuable player having played a pivotal role in ending their wait for the Scudetto last season.

The Serie A defending champions have agreed on a deal in principle with the Nigerian forward which will extend the end of his contract from 2025 to 2026 and will make him one of the best-paid players in the club's history.

SOURCE: https://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=49798

Another definition of HATRED IN HUMAN FORM
Re: Rivellino: Osimhen Lacks The Technical Quality To Be Called A Champion. by Gilgil: 9:17am On Dec 17, 2023
Okada691:
Osimhen is Edo, that east, north west talk na mumu talk, you dae hear, stop mumu attaché by force, it reeks of low self esteem

Ok.

I don’t even know him and I doubt you or I will ever meet him in our lifetimes. His wins or losses will never put food on our tables.

The truth is that because we are from the same Africa and the young chappie is very good, we will support him against denigration by foreigners, same way we would if he were Cameroonian or Senegalese.

His icon as a champion will inspire the younger ones, probably like you.

But again, do you have the brain to understand these things?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivellino: Osimhen Lacks The Technical Quality To Be Called A Champion. by bigcasava1(m): 10:29am On Dec 17, 2023
Jealousy go kill the world over Nigeria matter
Re: Rivellino: Osimhen Lacks The Technical Quality To Be Called A Champion. by Dahmayor(m): 10:41am On Dec 17, 2023
Catapault:

It can't be more than skin colour issue for his thick, racist Italian skull.

Tell that man to check oshimien assist against Cagliari on the 16th of December and confirm if he ever did something like that In his entire carrier as a footballer.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League / Brazilian Football Match Abandoned: Nine Players Sent Off In A Mass Brawl / Leo Or Cristiano? Supercomputer Thinks Messi Is 'much Better' Than Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.