Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend (27893 Views)

U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics) / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / Woman Loses Husband, 3 Kids And 5 Relatives In Boat Accident In US. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by holyfather(m): 1:39pm On Dec 16, 2023
ednut1:
A foolish thing to do. Guess what this current wife wont allow any of her other friends come close o
Especially the former wife.
She could come back on a revenge mission
Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by ClitorisTongue(f): 1:40pm On Dec 16, 2023
Waste of opportunity undecided
Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by bentenny(m): 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2023
BloomingDale:

God forbid I be a traditional wife. I swear on my life even if you offer me a trillion dollars I no do. There is no benefit to being married. Give me a solid reason as to why I should get married.

Women should not be slaves and oppressed just be cause they want to get married. The scales of marriage should be balanced. Most women are not even happy in their marriages. They are known as single married women and mothers.
Let me refer you to my most recent comment before this and this time, read it slowly!
I do not have the time to argue or engage a feminist who is apparently delusional!
Very unproductive!

1 Like

Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by BloomingDale(f): 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2023
bentenny:

Let me refer you to my most recent comment before this and this time read it slowly!
I do not have the time to argue with a feminist who is apparently delusional!
Very unproductive!

Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by bentenny(m): 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2023
BloomingDale:
OkπŸ™‚

Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by Fhowe: 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2023
Feminism in the western world is a different thing but naija own na just to give excuses to cover their bad character simple as A B C

1 Like

Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by Luckysbab: 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2023
Jamie1000:
Nigerian Feminists don't even understand feminism untill it's time to share equal responsibility.... Feminism was brought up to end women molestation and abuse. But, many ppl don't understand it

This is the core of the matter. Many of the modern day emergency "feminists" are just toxic fellows with the mentality of "men are the problem".

Point them to organizations that are truly about empowering women and looking out for their wellbeing, they will rather focus on online squabbles and drama that barely does anything to help the cause of women.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by Stonecoldstare1: 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2023
It's completely obvious majority of Africans don't know what feminism is,both the ones who are for or against it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by gentlesmithugo(m): 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
What's there to brag about? The woman too will find herself a manj that is not archaic. 50/50.
which man will marry 2nd hand feminist.unless na man from hell

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by Luckysbab: 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2023
Ishilove:

Don't mind them. This is just another attention seeking, woman bashing thread. I know their MO.

Shior

The issue is not that reasonable men have a problem with feminism (growth and development for womenfolk); toxic feminism where the practitioners think they have to "rise against" the menfolk is the problem.

Michelle Obama, Chimamanda Adichie, Folorunso Alakija are all about empowering women and they remain happily married, loyal to their men and get all the support they need.

Same Folorunso Alakija who promotes Flourish Africa to support women controlled businesses has consistently preached about submitting to one's husband (while admonishing the men not to abuse that trust too).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by yommen: 2:31pm On Dec 16, 2023
Tallesty1:
It helped her. she for still dey single if the first wife no be feminist.

Na true o
Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by Luckysbab: 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:
It's completely obvious majority of Africans don't know what feminism is,both the ones who are for or against it
Agreed.

The feminism ideology practiced these days is mostly about gender wars, while peculiar problems facing womanhood still persists around the world.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by Streetmovement(m): 2:42pm On Dec 16, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This movement has killed a lot of women in silence 🀐 but their stupid ego no go gree them accept....after all what do I know lemme go and see what's cooking in the kitchen by a non feminist babe grin
Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by oguns222: 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So? undecided

Lolz. Please, don't ever change from being a feminist. Please. grin grin grin
Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by BloomingDale(f): 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2023
bentenny:

OkπŸ™‚

Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by BloomingDale(f): 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2023
Streetmovement:

This movement has killed a lot of women in silence 🀐 but their stupid ego no go gree them accept....after all what do I know lemme go and see what's cooking in the kitchen by a non feminist babe grin

If it’s killing them they would have changed but more women are switching to feminism. Women are the ones mostly initiating divorce cos they are tired of you men.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by kkins25(m): 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2023
Luckysbab:

The issue is not that reasonable men have a problem with feminism (growth and development for womenfolk); toxic feminism where the practitioners think they have to "rise against" the menfolk is the problem.

Michelle Obama, Chimamanda Adichie, Folorunso Alakija are all about empowering women and they remain happily married, loyal to their men and get all the support they need.

Same Folorunso Alakija who promotes Flourish Africa to support women controlled businesses has consistently preached about submitting to one's husband (while admonishing the men not to abuse that trust too).

What does it mean to submit?

1 Like

Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by bukatyne(f): 4:11pm On Dec 16, 2023
OP is talking of 'snatched' husband; attachment is talking about Kayan Mata.

Sounds like some people decided to catch cruise on X.
Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by Streetmovement(m): 4:22pm On Dec 16, 2023
BloomingDale:

If it’s killing them they would have changed but more women are switching to feminism. Women are the ones mostly initiating divorces cos they are tired of you men.

It's called suffering and smiling cuz they don't want to be seen as fools, so they've no choice than to keep the trend going, inside their heart he don turn black due to excessive smoking of being a rogue feminist.....u dig!!
Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by Jamie1000: 4:24pm On Dec 16, 2023
Luckysbab:

This is the core of the matter. Many of the modern day emergency "feminists" are just toxic fellows with the mentality of "men are the problem".

Point them to organizations that are truly about empowering women and looking out for their wellbeing, they will rather focus on online squabbles and drama that barely does anything to help the cause of women.
Even to the men, feminism is a confusing word. Ppl only make remarks to it, when it is to their benefit.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by BloomingDale(f): 4:44pm On Dec 16, 2023
Streetmovement:

It's called suffering and smiling cuz they don't want to be seen as fools, so they've no choice than to keep the trend going, inside their heart he don turn black due to excessive smoking of being a rogue feminist.....u dig!!

Suffering and smiling because of man? Ayam not understanding.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by Streetmovement(m): 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2023
BloomingDale:

Suffering and smiling because of man? Ayam not understanding.

Suffering and smiling because of yourself and the choices you made, nothing concern man concern woman matter, but since Una wan be man by force I will leave you guys to it and i go still leave men wey wan be woman to it too.

You guys should keep contradicting your existence the more, it's good for the universe.

Confused modafuckas πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by BloomingDale(f): 4:59pm On Dec 16, 2023
Streetmovement:

Suffering and smiling because of yourself and the choices you made, nothing concern man concern woman matter, but since Una wan be man by force I will leave you guys to it and i go still leave men wey wan be woman to it too.

You guys should keep contradicting your existence the more, it's good for the universe.

Confused modafuckas πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Right. Everyone has the right to make the best choices for him/her. πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½

1 Like

Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by Exceed15: 6:10pm On Dec 16, 2023
I know how to handle feminist. I make them looks foolish.
Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by NOwazobia: 6:16pm On Dec 16, 2023
I believe the feminist is very happy being single because of the high handedness of muslims towards their women.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by jookco3: 6:18pm On Dec 16, 2023
Luckysbab:
The couple and well-wishers proudly showing off the new union.

And there are opinion flying everywhere.
Well well
Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by AfroKnight: 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2023
A feminist has no business getting married. No man deserves such punishment.
Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by Kobojunkie: 7:38pm On Dec 16, 2023
SayNo2SmallPrik:
β–  So so so make e take your hate away
Una no dey read, that na why una dey sound like chicken without head. The so-called feminist congratulated her friend up there. why are you hating on her for? undecided
Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by Luckysbab: 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2023
kkins25:

What does it mean to submit?

To respect and be dutiful, similar to how she was with her parents, cos the husband is now in the position of assuming the responsibility of care for her, like her parents were.

It doesn't mean not having a voice. The key is finding a worthy man to submit to.
Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by Luckysbab: 8:12pm On Dec 16, 2023
NOwazobia:
I believe the feminist is very happy being single because of the high handedness of muslims towards their women.

So marital happiness or otherwise is now a religious thing too? A foolish person has no limits to how low they can go indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Younger Brother Is Addicted To Sports Betting, Please Help!!! / Do You Think Intertribal Marriage Should Be Encouraged? / The Unique Life Of Nigerian Children And Their Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.