Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard (47803 Views)

Jehovah Witnesses Can Now Donate And Receive Blood Transfusion / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Eyinju112(f): 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2023
Mcslize:

Better think of going back bro. It's a hard decision. Most people that left, did that for some selfish personal reasons. You can't find what they teach anywhere.

I left too but I have been thinking of going back. They practice one of the most purest form of Christianity. They don't condone immorality. They have the lowest rate of divorce and broken homes.

And they have the most homely wives you can't find anywhere. Their wives respect their husbands and their husbands and vice versa. You can't find this anywhere in the world.

When I look around and see how homes are being broken and so many divorce going on in the world around us, I feel a sense of nostalgia.

I am still critically thinking whether to go back or not.

Put it into your bucket list. JW is a good organisation. Stop lambasting them cuz you left. I also left but I will never speak bad of them. Cuz I have seen what's in the world. I have tasted and seen. Let's not speak bad of them. Let's be truthful to ourselves; what's obtainable in JW organisation, you can't find it anywhere in the world today.

We will welcome you with open arms bro😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Notatribalist(m): 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2023
Mcslize:

I also left some years back for some personal reasons.

I 100% agreed. And they are the only organisation that has low rate of divorce, because their husbands, wives and children know their roles in the family settings.

It is only in JW organisation you will see a man and a woman still be together for the past 20-30 years with low rate of broken homes. You can't find this outside the world.

Outside the world, there have been so many rate of broken homes and divorces. You hardly see this in JW. And their wives are very homely.

The only next organisation that come near to JW is probably deeper life church.

They don't tolerate rubbish and immorality the world condoned today.

I might probably go back, I don't know.
See,I will go back to be honest. I'm in my late 30s, I'm not married because I can't even marry outside Jehovah witness. Some year ago I was asking my girl out in Ghana,and her cousin called me and said; "you said you were brought up as Jehovah's witness",why don't you go and find a wife there? Then I asked why she wants me to go there and she said; "because they hardly divorce". It was shocking to hear that from her,so from that day,I made the decision that I'll never marry outside the organization

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Jeyun: 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2023
achorladey:

The tag used to runaway when lies and manipulations of your religious organization are exposed. This platform looks like a kingdom hall in your eyes to be detecting apostates here and there grin grin grin grin
your end will be worst than someone who have not come to the truth before unless u return to Jehovah. U are currently in same league with Satan who was once a beautiful angel that associated with other angels and know the truth but because of convasiousness he rebel against God and Keep saying all sorts of lies against God. I will not reply your response because u are an apostate but u are still free to return to Jehovah no time is to late but it is urgent.dont forget I will not reply your response.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Notatribalist(m): 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2023
Mcslize:

Better think of going back bro. It's a hard decision. Most people that left, did that for some selfish personal reasons. You can't find what they teach anywhere.

I left too but I have been thinking of going back. They practice one of the most purest form of Christianity. They don't condone immorality. They have the lowest rate of divorce and broken homes.

And they have the most homely wives you can't find anywhere. Their wives respect their husbands and vice versa. You can't find this anywhere in the world.

When I look around and see how homes are being broken and so many divorce going on in the world around us, I feel a sense of nostalgia.

Put it into your bucket list. JW is a good organisation. Stop lambasting them cuz you left. I also left but I will never speak bad of them. Cuz I have seen what's in the world. I have tasted and seen. Let's not speak bad of them. Let's be truthful to ourselves; what's obtainable in JW organisation, you can't find it anywhere in the world today.
Jehovah witness practice the purest form of Christianity, anybody that question that does not know the organization

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by OChimex: 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2023
oteneaaron:

You are missing the entire point.

Can you please answer my question?

As a full grown man, why do you have to wait until your religious leaders give you approval before you can grow your own beard?

Why?

You are getting the whole thing wrong dude.
Nobody gives you order to grow bears nor stopped you from growing bears.
Just that before now, of you grow bears, you won't be allowed to hold or handle sensitive responsibilities.
Ask yourself dude, if you own a company and you are interviewing 2 men, one has bears and tattoos and earrings, and one has clean shave and no tattoos and not earrings, who amongst them will you employ to he your manager?
That's the point

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Sakody: 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2023
todugo:
it was law for the them to wear beards. Thats an evidence that God approves of Christains today to wear beards. But JW G.B have told it members not to wear beards as appointed preachers.

It's cultural accepted for Men to wear beards in Nigeria, but JW see it as worldly fashion.Their men in Nigeria can't hold appointed position with it. Their is even a specific style of dress for the men with previlages, who are not allowed to wear fitted outfit, be it trouser or shirt. It most be bongo size trousers and bongo outfits😂😂🤦

At the bolded, pure facts. This Jehovah's witness religion is all about control in everything. In a congregation I know, as a ministerial servant, your native up must be as long as a Kaftan and it must not be fitted. You are not allowed to wear short sleeve shirt with trouser. It must be long sleeved. The shirt and trouser must not be fitted. My younger brother didn't know this because he was new. He was wearing native up and down. If you see the way one brother shouted at my brother ehn. Can you imagine? Is that how to correct someone who is new? Omo. That was the last time my brother stepped into the Kingdom hall.

Since then, they kept begging him to come back because all the JW Males there are avoiding any responsibility. And I understand why. Too much bad character! Check some congregations. Many of them lack capable hands to run the Kingdom hall because of their toxic attitude. The Men want nothing to do with being Elders or ministerial servants. So, you will see in certain countries, some congregations are using JW ladies to run things in the Kingdom hall.

Jehovah's Witnesses can be very toxic. Gossip and bad belle want to finish them. If you don't know them reach house, you will be carried away by their false image. Out of all the congregations I have been to, only two had really nice people and they were located in remote areas. Once you enter the Kingdom hall, you can feel the unity. No bad blood. You see these City congregations? God forbid! All kinds of things happen there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Notatribalist(m): 6:23pm On Dec 17, 2023
Sakody:

This may not be happening in Nigeria but it is happening in so many countries outside Nigeria.

Google Kingdom halls for sale. There are so many Kingdom halls for sale listed in Real Estate websites in the US, UK, Australia, Canada, Peru, e. t.c. There is a section in jworg where they list congregations that they remove or merge with others. All of this is happening because Many JWs are leaving the Cult at a fast pace. There is a Facebook group dedicated to Kingdom halls sold and for sale. It is called Kingdom halls for sale around the world. Many of them are sold to different religions, churches and even turned to bars and other businesses. Just search on Facebook.
after all the nonsense you couldn't provide a verifiable link? Shame on you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Sakody: 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2023
Notatribalist:
after all the nonsense you couldn't provide a verifiable link? Shame on you

Do you really need a link? You should be ashamed of yourself that you don't know how to Google. You think I will be here to teach you how to Google what I mentioned? All the clues I gave in my post, you couldn't understand a thing? Please don't disgrace yourself in public. The person I even gave that info knew exactly what to do, did it and gave me feedback while you are here waiting for link. Dumb dumb. No o. Wait for me to spoon feed you and give you link since you don't understand English. Your parents wasted their school fees on you. Bow your head in shame.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Mcslize: 6:27pm On Dec 17, 2023
excanny:

It wasnt open, but a silent law. I'm an ex JW. The elders will chase and harras you if you dare grow a beard, even when there's nothing bad in it.

Foolish cult. Thank God I escaped.

Please, you guys should stop this. Leaving JW doesn't mean you should speak bad of them. Look around the world, since you left, have you found fulfillment outside?

I am not trying to criticize you. But let's be truthful to ourselves, most persons left so they can have the freedom to do all sorts of things they can't have the freedom to do. They left for selfish reasons. And that's not enough to start speaking bad of them.

Have you asked yourself why many homes get broken today outside the world? Nobody wants to follow rules. Everybody just want to do what suits them, that's why there is a high rate of divorce and broken homes in the world today. This you will hardly find in JW organisation.

There is nothing in the world bro. I left too and I can tell you, there is nothing outside the world. And I will never speak bad of JW.

Any ex JW speaking bad of them is doing so for their own personal selfish reasons.

JW still remains one of the organisation that practice one of the most purest form of Christianity.

Always know this, when there is no law, the society around us will always suffer. And that's what's happening in the world today. Everyone wants to live how they like without following rules. That's why there is high rate of divorce and broken homes in the world today.

It's only in JW organisation you will find so many husbands and wives still together for decades without any form of divorce. You can hardly get this outside the world.

I am speaking from my experience. I am a single guy who left JW some years ago during my mid 20. It's been more than a decade I left.

But you won't see me speaking bad of the organisation for any so called reason.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Sakody: 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2023
achorladey:

You need to see how many times they have argued whether Jesus get beard or not paapaa grin grin grin

Remember during Rutherford time, they used to feature Jesus without beards in their publications. Chai. This Cult and their delusions. Making up doctrines as they go.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2023
Notatribalist:

Jehovah witness practice the purest form of Christianity, anybody that question that does not know the organization

They don't even practice what the Bible states it is the pure religion from God's standpoint not to talk of purest grin grin grin

Pure worship restored at last book is filled with the narratives, lies and manipulations of the scripture. It is provided based on their cooked doctrines and ideas not on anything related to pure worship and I am not talking about purest worship paapaa grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by excanny: 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2023
Mcslize:

Please, you guys should stop this. Leaving JW doesn't mean you should speak bad of them. Look around the world, since you left, have you found fulfillment outside?

I am not trying to criticize you. But let's be truthful to ourselves, most persons left so they can have the freedom to do all sorts of things they can't have the freedom to do. They left for selfish reasons. And that's not enough to start speaking bad of them.

Have you asked yourself why many homes get broken today outside the world? Nobody wants to follow rules. Everybody just want to do what suits them, that's why there is a high rate of divorce and broken homes in the world today. This you will hardly find in JW organisation.

There is nothing in the world bro. I left too and I can tell you, there is nothing outside the world. And I will never speak bad of JW.

Any ex JW speaking bad of them is doing so for their own personal selfish reasons.

JW still remains one of the organisation that practice one of the most purest form of Christianity.

Always know this, when there is no law, the society around us will always suffer. And that's what's happening in the world today. Everyone wants to live how they like without following rules. That's why there is high rate of divorce and broken homes in the world today.

It's only in JW organisation you will find so many husbands and wives still together for decades without any form of divorce. You can hardly get this outside the world.

I am speaking from my experience. I am a single guy who left JW some years ago during my mid 20. It's been more than a decade I left.

But you won't see me speaking bad of the organisation for any so called reason.

I left because I believe the Governing Body is wrong on many of its teachings, not because I wanted to do anything.

This update is one of those things I disagreed with them in the past.

Another is on blood transfusion. That teaching is wrong and it's only a matter of time, there will be update cancelling the current teaching on blood transfusion.

I also believe they are a foolish cult who lost their sense of direction after the death of pastor Russel. I will say this a million times.

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by wealthyvic1: 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2023
OgaNightmare:

Very stupid group of people

I'm happy am no longer controlled by this buffoons. Who know what's next on their hit list?🤣🤣🤣🤣

WHY ARE YOU SO BITTER.

YOU NEED HELP SO SEE A DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by meemee(m): 6:48pm On Dec 17, 2023
Please show me any of the "real world" Jehovah’s Witness that is in the army or any other arm carrying organisation. Please show me but so many other religious groups in the world work in theses organisations thereby helping to cause enormous chaos in the world and yet nobody see anything wrong in what they are doing.

achorladey:

Na ideal JWs you carry for head, in the world of real Jehovah’s witnesses we know all of the above are delusions and lies that don't fit with realities grin grin grin

You better shine your eyes.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Sakody: 6:49pm On Dec 17, 2023
Mcslize:

I also left some years back for some personal reasons.

I 100% agreed. And they are the only organisation that has low rate of divorce, because their husbands, wives and children know their roles in the family settings.

It is only in JW organisation you will see a man and a woman still be together for the past 20-30 years with low rate of broken homes. You can't find this outside the world.

Outside the world, there have been so many rate of broken homes and divorces. You hardly see this in JW.
And their wives are very homely.

The only next organisation that come near to JW is probably deeper life church.

They don't tolerate rubbish and immorality the world condoned today.

I might probably go back, I don't know.

I disagree with you on the bolded. I personally know many JW couples that are either divorced and are on 2nd or 3rd marriages, separated from their partners or have very serious dysfunctional families. Looking at JW in the Kingdom hall will not give you a full picture of how their marriages really are because they are all acting Nollywood. When you are close to Elders that judge matters based on Couples having problems, your ears will be full. Adultery is very rampant, domestic violence is very common and some of the Men are lazy and have problems providing for their families there y making their children work like Jacky from a very young age. I know 3 different JW Men who used to beat their wives steady. One of them had the habit of beating his wife because they were struggling to get a child and was putting the hole blame on her. And each time this happens, the wife gets admitted in the hospital and Nurses would complain and curse the husband in his absence because it was getting too regular. Stories many. If you have been to different congregations in the City parts, you will hear stories. This is just in Nigeria. How about abroad? U.S, U.k? It's worse. Anything you see happening in developed countries, they all happen amongst the JWs there. Very high rate of divorce, rampant child sexual abuse, Wife swapping, Homosexuality, etc.

JW is not what you think it is. What you have in your head is just an image. That's all.

4 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:49pm On Dec 17, 2023
meemee:

Imagine if everyone in the world are just like the JWs. No war or killing of one another, no carrying of arms, no crime, not deliberately attacking anyone, just live in peace with one another. No kidnapping or banditry and no noise. Imagine that for just a minute. It would have been bliss to live on this earth if everyone were just like them.
Hmmmmmmm are you indirectly referring to what God said in the Bible book of Psalms 37:9-11? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Mcslize: 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2023
todugo:

Go tell that to your Elders and circuit overseers and let's see if they won't call you to that their small room for questioning😂😂

This one na ex JW. We know ourselves. 🤣🤣
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:55pm On Dec 17, 2023
meemee:

Please show me any of the "real world" Jehovah’s Witness that is in the army or any other arm carrying organisation. Please show me but so many other religious groups in the world work in theses organisations thereby helping to cause enormous chaos in the world and yet nobody see anything wrong in what they are doing.

God is using them to fulfill a prophecy! Psalms 46:9
Jesus said they will be noticed globally as friends of the Prince of Peace! Matthew 5:14-16

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 6:58pm On Dec 17, 2023
Jeyun:
your end will be worst than someone who have not come to the truth before unless u return to Jehovah. U are currently in same league with Satan who was once a beautiful angel that associated with other angels and know the truth but because of convasiousness he rebel against God and Keep saying all sorts of lies against God. I will not reply your response because u are an apostate but u are still free to return to Jehovah no time is to late but it is urgent.dont forget I will not reply your response.

Interesting post grin grin grin

your end will be worst than someone who have not come to the truth before

This words above looks like a church member threatening Jehovah’s witnesses with hell fire grin grin grin. The ties that binds when people leave religious organizations grin grin grin

unless u return to Jehovah

That Jehovah that I know which is found in your Bible is not a monopoly product of a religious organization called watchtower and synonymous with JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES. I don't need to return to a religious organization or be a member of a religious organization to know that Jehovah or return to Jehovah. I know your GOD = ORGANIZATION = Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses = voice of Jesus = god(John 1:1) because any member that gets to disassociate or disfellowshipped is seen as leaving Jehovah in your lies and manipulations filled brains controlled by your GODS of men housed in USA grin grin grin

U are currently in same league with Satan who was once a beautiful angel that associated with other angels and know the truth but because of convasiousness he rebel against God and Keep saying all sorts of lies against God.

grin grin grin grin na today, Janosky aka JaNosense the werey peddling brains even said Jesus died for the whole world except Achorladey grin grin grin. You don't know the league where Satan operates and you don't what rebellion against God mean. When I show you, you will run away from that religious organization grin grin grin. The one truth you need to know today is that, that your religious organization called "Jehovah's organization" which came into existence +/-150 years ago are masters in terms of lying and manipulating the scriptures in the name of Jehovah. Na grand fraud se wa gbo built upon a year that had nothing to do with the Biblegrin grin

I will not reply your response because u are an apostate but u are still free to return to Jehovah no time is to late but it is urgent.dont forget I will not reply your response

At least you reply one out of numerous response. I know the post really touch one part of your body wey you no like the essence of this response grin grin grin. Na person wey leave Jehovah dey return get that into your manipulated brains. I don't need the urgency your GODS started since the 1800s grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2023
Mcslize:

This one na ex JW. We know ourselves. 🤣🤣

They're WORKERS OF LAWLESSNESS {Matthew 7:23} that's why they hate to be questioned in the church they're attending it makes them feel OK as they can switch lanes from one church to another while still claiming they worship the same God {Matthew 7:13-14} so since JWs don't accept interfaith they don't want such an organization to exist so they can continue making options among the existing religions claiming Christians! wink

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:02pm On Dec 17, 2023
Jeyun:

Hmmmmmmm this means there are many JWs on this forum but have been ignoring these apostates! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by VaginaAcademic: 7:04pm On Dec 17, 2023
Mcslize:

I left too but I have been thinking of going back. They practice one of the most purest form of Christianity. They don't condone immorality. They have the lowest rate of divorce and broken homes. I'm done with religion bro

And they have the most homely wives you can't find anywhere. Their wives respect their husbands and vice versa. You can't find this anywhere in the world.

I'm done with religion it's between me and God not some man made laws and scriptural interpretations.

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Sakody: 7:05pm On Dec 17, 2023
Jeyun:

This comment above exposes Jehovah's Witnesses as a Cult. You are never allowed to leave. If you do, your people must shun you. You are no longer for God. You are now for Satan. Because Watchtower Bible and Tract Society is Jehovah. The Governing body is Jehovah. Anybody who speaks or criticises the Governing body is speaking against Jehovah. Governing body= Jehovah=Jehovah's organisation. This is the typical mentality of a JW. Look at the below screenshot. Everything you see there is exactly how Jehovah's Witnesses operate.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2023
meemee:

Still peddling that lies and manipulations packed into your brains by your GODS. There are police, mobile police officers in your midst even during the corona virus paapaa where they were under serious work, the one I know in the congregation I was associated with and an elder for that matter joined the meetings via zoom inside his office and his gun right beside him. Continue to peddle lies and manipulations packed into your brains.

Being peaceful is not defined based on not joining politics and not going to war grin grin grin

When you are ready to discuss that lie about not going to war or joining politics as signs that people should be Jehovah’s witnesses, I dey ground for you. Awon self defense people who demonise and denigrate people going to war

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Image123(m): 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2023
Pettiness. Hopefully, they and some other churches will leave more pettiness. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Sakody: 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2023
achorladey:

Interesting post grin grin grin

This words above looks like a church member threatening Jehovah’s witnesses with hell fire grin grin grin. The ties that binds when people leave religious organizations grin grin grin

That Jehovah that I know which is found in your Bible is not a monopoly product of a religious organization called watchtower and synonymous with JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES. I don't need to return to a religious organization or be a member of a religious organization to know that Jehovah or return to Jehovah. I know your GOD = ORGANIZATION = Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses = voice of Jesus = god(John 1:1) because any member that gets to disassociate or disfellowshipped is seen as leaving Jehovah in your lies and manipulations filled brains controlled by your GODS of men housed in USA grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin na today Janosky aka JaNosense the werey peddling brains even said Jesus died for the whole world except Achorladey grin grin grin. You don't know the league where Satan operates and you don't what rebellion agains God mean. When I show you, you will run away from that religious organization grin grin grin. The one truth you need to know today is that, that your religious organization called "Jehovah's organization" which came into existence +/-150 years ago masters in terms of lying and manipulating the scriptures in the name of Jehovah. Na grand fraud se wa gbo grin grin

At least you reply one out of numerous response. I know the post really touch one part of your body wey you no like the essence of this response grin grin grin. Na person wey leave Jehovah dey return get that into your manipulated brains. I don't need the urgency your GODS started since the 1800s grin grin

No need for all these long talk you typed bro. He just helped us to prove to the public that they are a Cult. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

God is using them to fulfill a prophecy! Psalms 46:9
Jesus said they will be noticed globally as friends of the Prince of Peace! Matthew 5:14-16

MaxInDHouse are you happy? Psalms 1:1 Your madness and insanities peddling brains cannot respond to that question grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2023
Sakody:

No need for all these long talk you typed bro. He just helped us to prove to the public that they are a Cult. Simple.

I like given them no room to turn or hide their madness and insanities peddling about a religious organization that project one face of being wholesome and good to the public and another face to those within grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Hmmmmmmm this means there are many JWs on this forum but have been ignoring these apostates! undecided

grin grin grin grin lies and manipulations packed into your madness and insanities peddling as usual. You should not be making comments here at all of indeed you have been ignoring completely grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:13pm On Dec 17, 2023
Mcslize:

Better think of going back bro. It's a hard decision. Most people that left, did that for some selfish personal reasons. You can't find what they teach anywhere. I left too but I have been thinking of going back. They practice one of the most purest form of Christianity. They don't condone immorality. They have the lowest rate of divorce and broken homes. And they have the most homely wives you can't find anywhere. Their wives respect their husbands and vice versa. You can't find this anywhere in the world. When I look around and see how homes are being broken and so many divorce going on in the world around us, I feel a sense of nostalgia. I am still critically thinking whether to go back or not. Put it into your bucket list. JW is a good organisation. Stop lambasting them cuz you left. I also left but I will never speak bad of them. Cuz I have seen what's in the world. I have tasted and seen. Let's not speak bad of them. Let's be truthful to ourselves; what's obtainable in JW organisation, you can't find it anywhere in the world today.

Ask 90% of those who left other churches the church they're attending presently they will confidently tell you because it's the same thing that's going on they just switch lanes but ask anyone who left Jehovah's Witnesses the same question and see how they will pounce on you as if you hurt them.

WHY?

Because there's no other like JWs out there! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 7:25pm On Dec 17, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

They're WORKERS OF LAWLESSNESS {Matthew 7:23} that's why they hate to be questioned in the church they're attending it makes them feel OK as they can switch lanes from one church to another while still claiming they worship the same God {Matthew 7:13-14} so since JWs don't accept interfaith they don't want such an organization to exist so they can continue making options among the existing religions claiming Christians! wink

What else dey your madness and insanities peddling brains other than peddling your works of lawlessness all over nairaland. Many of the numerous lies and manipulations packed into your brains no work today grin grin grin

since JWs don't accept interfaith they don't want such an organization to exist so they can continue making options among the existing religions claiming Christians

Your stand alone for +/- 150 years has not stopped child abuse, wife bartery, homosexuality, domestic abuse, adultery, fornication, murder in your midst. The options provided by your religious organization is not different from those that came before and after your religious organization. Get that into your lies and manipulations filled brains

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (39) (Reply)

Usher Tried To Seize A Church Member’s Phone In Church (Video) / What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? / Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.