Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

I Can Say That I'm The Only Female Who Doesn't Have This! (pics Ins..) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can Say That I'm The Only Female Who Doesn't Have This! (pics Ins..) (6737 Views)

My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly / "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi / My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Say That I'm The Only Female Who Doesn't Have This! (pics Ins..) by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:46pm On Dec 16, 2023
I think I can confidently that I'm the only female who doesn't have leggings. I mean every female has this clothing.

I went to the market sometimes last month, I decided to get leggings, but when I went to the vendor that sales it, I didn't want to buy it again. The motivation to buy it just died down.

I have a kind of buttocks that is protruded and shakes when whenever I walk, so getting or wearing a leggings will make things worse. It'll bring out everything ( which I don't want). We all know how leggings are- thin and light. So, with buttocks that's somehow protruded and shakes when walking, wearing a leggings will be somehow, at least to me. Everything will be exposed. This will draw unnecessary attentions which I wouldn't want.

So, am I the only on this? Am I the only female here who doesn't have one too?

And men, what's your take on this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Say That I'm The Only Female Who Doesn't Have This! (pics Ins..) by kestolove95(m): 1:37pm On Dec 16, 2023
Pics of the protruded buttocks or Idonbelivit

15 Likes

Re: I Can Say That I'm The Only Female Who Doesn't Have This! (pics Ins..) by mrjaybaba(m): 1:40pm On Dec 16, 2023
kestolove95:
Show us the shaky shaky buttocks first

5 Likes

Re: I Can Say That I'm The Only Female Who Doesn't Have This! (pics Ins..) by dNortherner(m): 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2023
Infact I join una, show us. Haba mana!

1 Like

Re: I Can Say That I'm The Only Female Who Doesn't Have This! (pics Ins..) by okoroemeka(m): 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
I think I can confidently that I'm the only female who doesn't have leggings. I mean every female has this clothing.

I went to the market sometimes last month, I decided to get leggings, but when I went to the vendor that sales it, I didn't want to buy it again. The motivation to buy it just died down.

I have a kind of buttocks that is protruded and shakes when whenever I walk, so getting or wearing a leggings will make things worse. It'll bring out everything ( which I don't want). We all know how leggings are- thin and light. So, with buttocks that's somehow protruded and shakes when walking, wearing a leggings will be somehow, at least to me. Everything will be exposed. This will draw unnecessary attentions which I wouldn't want.

you are very wicked, why are you hiding what God gave you,don't you know that seeing such buttocks can reduce stress to most men,pls go and buy leggings and wear,stop been a joy killer

3 Likes

Re: I Can Say That I'm The Only Female Who Doesn't Have This! (pics Ins..) by LooneyLester: 2:55pm On Dec 16, 2023
Just post let the simps fap in peace

3 Likes

Re: I Can Say That I'm The Only Female Who Doesn't Have This! (pics Ins..) by ikeno(m): 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2023
You no like attention abi kilode. Leggings is made to bring out all your contours. From you bouncing buttocks, to cameltoe ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Re: I Can Say That I'm The Only Female Who Doesn't Have This! (pics Ins..) by ItisWell22(f): 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2023
I assume youโ€™re Muslim, going by your name.
If you are, those can and should be worn under flowing hijabs or abayas.

Or maybe this is just another subtle, gentle reminder to those interested, that thereโ€™re protruding bum cheeks available. โœŒ๏ธ

3 Likes

Re: I Can Say That I'm The Only Female Who Doesn't Have This! (pics Ins..) by Remijuice: 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2023
So what exactly do you want us to do now
Re: I Can Say That I'm The Only Female Who Doesn't Have This! (pics Ins..) by Chasito(m): 5:28pm On Dec 16, 2023
Stingy woman, you no want make we look ur nyansh sad
Re: I Can Say That I'm The Only Female Who Doesn't Have This! (pics Ins..) by Emmanuel30a: 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2023
okoroemeka:
you are very wicked, why are you hiding what God gave you,don't you know that seeing such buttocks can reduce stress to most men,pls go and buy leggings and wear,stop been a joy killer
Animal!

1 Like

Re: I Can Say That I'm The Only Female Who Doesn't Have This! (pics Ins..) by Rexymania(m): 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2023
My wife doesn't
Re: I Can Say That I'm The Only Female Who Doesn't Have This! (pics Ins..) by Sticooooooo(m): 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2023
Show us the main thing first ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ‘€
Or we would never believe it ๐Ÿคท ๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜Œ ๐Ÿ™‚
Re: I Can Say That I'm The Only Female Who Doesn't Have This! (pics Ins..) by udede(m): 8:25pm On Dec 16, 2023
Wetin Tinubu go cause for this country einh ? So all y came here to say is that your nyash is protruding. So you also buy leggings but stopped. Abi ?

Nnaa meen onwerozi ife m n'aghotazi kpam kpam
Re: I Can Say That I'm The Only Female Who Doesn't Have This! (pics Ins..) by jeromestarks: 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2023
okoroemeka:
mrjaybaba:

dNortherner:
Infact I join una, show us. Haba mana!

kestolove95:

ItisWell22:
I assume youโ€™re Muslim, going by your name.
If you are, those can and should be worn under flowing hijabs or abayas.

Or maybe this is just another subtle, gentle reminder to those interested, that thereโ€™re protruding bum cheeks available. โœŒ๏ธ

I am one of those who doesn't give a fvck about the asss of the op. But I agree with the mentioned.

Show your assss
Re: I Can Say That I'm The Only Female Who Doesn't Have This! (pics Ins..) by tnerro1(m): 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2023
We have seen the ass before when she showed us her waist beads, she no too carry sha
Re: I Can Say That I'm The Only Female Who Doesn't Have This! (pics Ins..) by AsaBlackheart(m): 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

Wait shey no be u post some squat yansh stuff sometime ago? Lol
Re: I Can Say That I'm The Only Female Who Doesn't Have This! (pics Ins..) by Nicepoker(m): 9:51pm On Dec 16, 2023
Rexymania:
My wife doesn't
Most married women make use of it when they are honoring away matches. grin

1 Like

Re: I Can Say That I'm The Only Female Who Doesn't Have This! (pics Ins..) by Axis313(m): 10:16pm On Dec 16, 2023
undecided
Video of you walking and your derriere shaking or we don't believe it.
Re: I Can Say That I'm The Only Female Who Doesn't Have This! (pics Ins..) by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:58pm On Dec 16, 2023
AsaBlackheart:

Wait shey no be u post some squat yansh stuff sometime ago? Lol
What happened please?
Re: I Can Say That I'm The Only Female Who Doesn't Have This! (pics Ins..) by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:58pm On Dec 16, 2023
Axis313:
undecided
Video of you walking and your derriere shaking or we don't believe it.
You want me to send you pictures?
Re: I Can Say That I'm The Only Female Who Doesn't Have This! (pics Ins..) by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:59pm On Dec 16, 2023
kestolove95:
Re: I Can Say That I'm The Only Female Who Doesn't Have This! (pics Ins..) by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:59pm On Dec 16, 2023
mrjaybaba:

Re: I Can Say That I'm The Only Female Who Doesn't Have This! (pics Ins..) by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2023
Rexymania:
My wife doesn't
Really? Wow! You'll hardly find a female who doesn't have at least two of this.
Re: I Can Say That I'm The Only Female Who Doesn't Have This! (pics Ins..) by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:04pm On Dec 16, 2023
jeromestarks:

I am one of those who doesn't give a fvck about the asss of the op. But I agree with the mentioned.

Show your assss
Re: I Can Say That I'm The Only Female Who Doesn't Have This! (pics Ins..) by jeromestarks: 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Do you want me to show you pictures?
Show na.
But not those stupid red yansh with annoying waist beads ooo.
Show your assss.

1 Like

Re: I Can Say That I'm The Only Female Who Doesn't Have This! (pics Ins..) by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2023
jeromestarks:

Show na.
Not free though.
Re: I Can Say That I'm The Only Female Who Doesn't Have This! (pics Ins..) by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:09pm On Dec 16, 2023
jeromestarks:

Show na.
But not those stupid red yansh with annoying waist beads ooo.
Show your assss.
No, not that at all. This is mooorrrreeeeeeeee.
Re: I Can Say That I'm The Only Female Who Doesn't Have This! (pics Ins..) by jeromestarks: 11:09pm On Dec 16, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Not free though.
Subahanala!

Awusubinlahi!!!

So malos dey do olosho?
Nothing wey alfa no go see for inside shirbi.

1 Like

Re: I Can Say That I'm The Only Female Who Doesn't Have This! (pics Ins..) by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:12pm On Dec 16, 2023
jeromestarks:

Subahanala!

Awusubinlahi!!!

So malos dey do olosho?
Nothing wey alfa no go see for inside shirbi.
How please? I only said the pictures are not free. And it might be virgin one too( the way you like it).
Re: I Can Say That I'm The Only Female Who Doesn't Have This! (pics Ins..) by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:14pm On Dec 16, 2023
tnerro1:
We have seen the ass before when she showed us her waist beads, she no too carry sha
That's an old photo, not recent. You want me to send you pictures?
Re: I Can Say That I'm The Only Female Who Doesn't Have This! (pics Ins..) by jeromestarks: 11:15pm On Dec 16, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
How please? I only said the pictures are not free. And it might be virgin one too( the way you like it).
Chai!
You mentioned virgin and you got it right. I like anything virgin.
Nekwa, send it naw naw biko.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are We Female's Infinitesimal In Nature To The Male Folks? / The 7th Pic On Your Phone / Lady Dies After 'rough' Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.