Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Your Pen*s Is Twice As Long As You Think It Is.�️ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Pen*s Is Twice As Long As You Think It Is.�️ (2856 Views)

What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? / I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady / When Her Sex Drive Is Twice As High As Your's(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Pen*s Is Twice As Long As You Think It Is.�️ by Humbrown23(m): 1:59pm On Dec 16, 2023
Your pen*s is twice as long as you think it is.🌶️

I hope my post is a comfort to many men.👌🏻

As a rule, the penis is much longer than it looks. After all, about half of its entire length is inside a man's body.

I'm sure many would prefer it to be all outside, but that's impossible.

It's part of your anatomy, the inside of the penis is needed for stability. In the same way that roots are necessary for trees to stand

Re: Your Pen*s Is Twice As Long As You Think It Is.�️ by Sirmwill: 2:03pm On Dec 16, 2023
It's someone that has eaten at least once today that can create this your topic

😑😓😔

14 Likes

Re: Your Pen*s Is Twice As Long As You Think It Is.�️ by Matix222: 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2023
Sirmwill:

😑😓😔

You haven’t eaten today?
Re: Your Pen*s Is Twice As Long As You Think It Is.�️ by LooneyLester: 3:09pm On Dec 16, 2023
When you fap , yuur preek starts becoming huge

4 Likes

Re: Your Pen*s Is Twice As Long As You Think It Is.�️ by Crumbian: 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2023
Now, what do you want us to do with this information? sad

2 Likes

Re: Your Pen*s Is Twice As Long As You Think It Is.�️ by Crumbian: 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2023
LooneyLester:

Bollocks! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Pen*s Is Twice As Long As You Think It Is.�️ by talk2hb1(m): 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2023
Sirmwill:

😑😓😔
Is it true you haven’t eaten today?
You better go report yourself for Igbara Area Command

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Pen*s Is Twice As Long As You Think It Is.�️ by sirwilson(m): 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2023
LooneyLester:

It's a lie 🤥
Na the other way round...
When you fap, your preek gets strink...

5 Likes

Re: Your Pen*s Is Twice As Long As You Think It Is.�️ by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2023
Same with the clitoris.

3 Likes

Re: Your Pen*s Is Twice As Long As You Think It Is.�️ by progressb4andno: 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2023
Fountainofyouth:
Same with the clitoris.
You are lying
Re: Your Pen*s Is Twice As Long As You Think It Is.�️ by ConfidentialDoc: 7:27pm On Dec 16, 2023
progressb4andno:

You are lying

The clitoris is an analogue of the penis.

The anatomy is 98% similar to that of the penis.

4 Likes

Re: Your Pen*s Is Twice As Long As You Think It Is.�️ by Rexymania(m): 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2023
You typed all this for preek?

1 Like

Re: Your Pen*s Is Twice As Long As You Think It Is.�️ by tochez24(m): 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2023
Rexymania:
You typed all this for preek?

What a jobless fellow😁

3 Likes

Re: Your Pen*s Is Twice As Long As You Think It Is.�️ by okunwaye(m): 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2023
Immediately this hypocrite's see a sex related topic here, they will start falling over themselves to open it.
After feeding their eyes 👀 fat with the content of the thread, they drop hypocritic craps in the comment section like lunatics angry angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Pen*s Is Twice As Long As You Think It Is.�️ by wiseone28: 11:59pm On Dec 16, 2023
Chai i don't even remember i have a dixk..

Nigerian politicians pity for us

Re: Your Pen*s Is Twice As Long As You Think It Is.�️ by salam8528: 7:12am On Dec 17, 2023
LooneyLester:
fap?
Re: Your Pen*s Is Twice As Long As You Think It Is.�️ by salam8528: 7:16am On Dec 17, 2023
Sirmwill:

😑😓😔
U never eat but u get money for data?

2 Likes

Re: Your Pen*s Is Twice As Long As You Think It Is.�️ by Sirmwill: 9:39am On Dec 17, 2023
salam8528:
U never eat but u get money for data?

Bro its Freebasics
Re: Your Pen*s Is Twice As Long As You Think It Is.�️ by mrgreen4real(m): 12:55pm On Dec 17, 2023
Ogbeni we de measure the one wey we can see. Shikena
Re: Your Pen*s Is Twice As Long As You Think It Is.�️ by lordnkem000(m): 1:04pm On Dec 17, 2023
Fountainofyouth:
Same with the clitoris.
I don't understand what you mean? Please enlighten me because I love every information about the clitoris
Re: Your Pen*s Is Twice As Long As You Think It Is.�️ by lordnkem000(m): 1:06pm On Dec 17, 2023
I no even understand comments for here, what is FAP? Many things no add up
Re: Your Pen*s Is Twice As Long As You Think It Is.�️ by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2023

1 Like

Re: Your Pen*s Is Twice As Long As You Think It Is.�️ by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2023
progressb4andno:

You are lying

lordnkem000:

I don't understand what you mean? Please enlighten me because I love every information about the clitoris

The clitoris is about 5 inches long.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Pen*s Is Twice As Long As You Think It Is.�️ by lordnkem000(m): 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Wow
That's babe I didn't know about this at all.
Another reason i love this forum, I don surprise
Re: Your Pen*s Is Twice As Long As You Think It Is.�️ by progressb4andno: 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Can i see yours for proper clinical observation.
Re: Your Pen*s Is Twice As Long As You Think It Is.�️ by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:03pm On Dec 17, 2023
progressb4andno:

Can i see yours for proper clinical observation.

Are you naturally stupid? Or you simply lack basic comprehension?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Pen*s Is Twice As Long As You Think It Is.�️ by progressb4andno: 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Are you naturally stupid? Or you simply lack basic comprehension?

Common keep your mouth shut or you think i cannot afford 2000 naira to Knack you, you better be humble so you can benefit.

(1) (Reply)

Hardship: How Some Ibadan Men Depend On Girlfriends For Breast Milk To Survive / Secrets For My Best Friend But Not My Girlfriend/Boyfriend / Fair Or Chocolate Girls-which Will U Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.