Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four As A Single Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four As A Single Man (1585 Views)

Mzznaki Tetteh, Plus-Sized Nurse Is A Mother Of Two Now (Photos) / Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities / I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four As A Single Man by excanny: 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2023
I think he's a fool.
Re: He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four As A Single Man by LooneyLester: 2:22pm On Dec 17, 2023
He should kys himself before he do something he'll regret forever

Re: He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four As A Single Man by MSN1(m): 2:29pm On Dec 17, 2023
cybernaut:
Hello Friends,
Please your suggestions is counted. A relative to me was engaged to marry a divorce a mother of four and he is in the process of meeting the family of the single mum to discuss more about their plans to be one.

Please what is your suggestions on these my relative decision.

Thank you
You guys should be mature and stop asking childish questions.

When has love (which is a personal affair) got to do with strangers opinions?

He alone knows what he saw in her.
He alone knows if she would make him happy.
He alone will be there to enjoy or suffer.
He alone knows his NEEDS and WANTS.
Marrying a girl of 20, 25, single, divorced or baby mama, are all thesame.

INDIVIDUAL NEEDS and WANTS + CHARACTER IS THE ONLY THING TO CONSIDER IN MARRIAGE.

What use is the advice here for?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience This 2 Days About Self-centeredness / As Genotype Freind Wants To Marry As Female / Is This How To Ask A Girl Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.