Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now (1607 Views)

I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help / What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? / I'm Not Happy With My Mom's Behaviour Towards My Adopted Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now by payaseriy: 6:43pm On Dec 16, 2023
I have a puppy and we have been the only two family. I'm an orphan with no siblings and even if anything happens peradventure, i would have no one else in the world to call or share with.

Even with the trials, I have learnt to love myself and contented with my happy German shepherd puppy. From the money i made from the street,
($73K) in February, have been very comfortable living well with my puppy. As for women, i have given up on that side already cos am too young to die of BP from the way all my past relationships were going.

So the question is, are you happy with your life ?

Share let's learn.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now by CoronaVirusPro: 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2023
Fvckin happy with my fvckd-up life and every fvckin thing on Earth!

my fcvking self is not in a fvckin competition with anybody, and have learnt to be damn too happy and satisfied with my fvckin self. Ain't letting any fried fvcks get to me again, aint giving no flyin fvcks!

When I fvcking go to the grave yard to fvckin reminisce, being my best fvckd-up place to fvckin think, I always see the fvckin life itself as a fvckd-up mirage. Nothing is fvckin worth it!

Be fvcking happy!

4 Likes

Re: Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now by Royaltyy: 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvckin happy with my fvckd-up life and every fvckin thing on Earth!

my fcvking self is not in a fvckin competition with anybody, and have learnt to be damn too happy and satisfied with my fvckin self. Ain't letting any fried fvcks get to me again, aint giving no flyin fvcks!

When I fvcking go to the grave yard to fvckin reminisce, being my best fvckd-up place to fvckin think, I always see the fvckin life itself as a fvckd-up mirage. Nothing is fvckin worth it!

Be fvcking happy!

You used the word Fvck 16 times in the short piece you wrote up there ☝️, guy, what is fvcking wrong with you?

16 Likes

Re: Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now by Franzinni: 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2023
I am happy because I learnt that suffering can only come from dissatisfaction.

Everything you need to be happy is already yours but if you decide to be dissatisfied, then you will have to suffer.

Besides in life all you truly have is NOW!

1 Like

Re: Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now by marlow1962(m): 7:18pm On Dec 16, 2023
Happiness and sadness is free gift of nature, you just have to choose which one that suits you, I'm always and will always be happy, if not for anything but for life.

1 Like

Re: Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now by CoronaVirusPro: 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2023
Royaltyy:

You used the word Fvck 16 times in the short piece you wrote up there ☝️, guy, what is fvcking wrong with you?

You used the word Fvck 2 times in one sentence.
Re: Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now by Dubetex96(m): 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2023
When I remember the people in hospital i count myself as one the privilege one's to be healthy.

I'm happy for my life but have not gotten to the exact point i want to be in life but I'm hoping to be there soon.

Life is full of miseries, ups and downs but let's keep the hopes high one day we shall all win this battle.
Re: Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now by Johnycastro18: 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2023
Nothing dey this life...
A moment one is alive, another seconds he/she is no more.... sad

Self love is very important, happy with life I am living.
Re: Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now by Blacklion3: 11:29pm On Dec 16, 2023
I have to be honest, I'm not. I am not happy
I am going to bed hungry.

Can't even afford Garri and Groundnut or anything.
Tomorrow morning sef no sure like this.

If you can sleep with a filled tummy and happy, please pray for those who can't afford to eat.

4 Likes

Re: Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now by ecolime(m): 7:56am On Dec 17, 2023
I am 100%

The truth is one can't have it all. There will always be something missing. It could be money, partner, job, children, etc.

Just be grateful if you have sound health.

Choose to live in the present always, give thanks to God and make yourself happy.

Happiness is a choice

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now by Klass99(f): 8:04am On Dec 17, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now by Kingrshd3: 8:23am On Dec 17, 2023
Royaltyy:

He is fucking insane living in a fucking environment and that's why fucking is more than what he was trying to express 😆 7

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now by Houseontherock1: 10:26am On Dec 17, 2023
True happiness is a feeling. It is an immersive feeling that everything is good inside. It is not just about riches or wealth; it is a state of mind in which one has a fulfilling and satisfying feeling that his heart is truly at rest. Happiness is more or less a fantasy of the mind...

5 Likes

Re: Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now by Yemike(m): 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2023
The truth is...
I don't know. Like seriously.
Re: Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now by prettysassygirl(f): 6:01pm On Dec 17, 2023
For me, No. Everything looks good for an outsider looking at me, but I feel like I have made the biggest mistake of my life and it makes me sad.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now by Kobojunkie: 6:49pm On Dec 17, 2023
payaseriy:
I have a puppy and we have been the only two family. I'm an orphan with no siblings and even if anything happens peradventure, i would have no one else in the world to call or share with.
Even with the trials, I have learnt to love myself and contented with my happy German shepherd puppy. From the money i make from the street,
have been very comfortable living well with my puppy. As for women, i have given up on that side already cos am too young to die of BP from the way all my past relationships were going. So the question is, are you happy with your life ?
Share let's learn.
Wouldn't a better question be, "Is there a reason why you should not be happy in your life even today?"
Re: Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now by Oyindidi(f): 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2023
Blacklion3:
I have to be honest, I'm not. I am not happy
I am going to bed hungry.

Can't even afford Garri and Groundnut or anything.

If you can sleep with a filled tummy and happy, please pray for those who can't afford to eat.
Re: Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now by Kobojunkie: 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2023
Blacklion3:
I have to be honest, I'm not. I am not happy. I am going to bed hungry. Can't even afford Garri and Groundnut or anything.
Make sure to begin now planting a garden, even if in sacks, around your house/apartment. undecided
Re: Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now by Oyindidi(f): 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2023
Op, you no get aunties or uncles to call?

To your question, I thank God for my life. Husband, son and 7 siblings. I'm more than happy
Re: Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now by FRANCISTOWN: 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2023
payaseriy:

Even with the trials, I have learnt to love myself and contented with my happy German shepherd puppy. From the money i make from the street,
have been very comfortable living well with my puppy. As for women, i have given up on that side already cos am too young to die of BP from the way all my past relationships were going.

So the question is, are you happy with your life ?

Share let's learn.

I've forgotten how to feel sadness or happiness for a long time now.

But honestly, I love this life I'm living. Everything is running so smooth for me like grease
Re: Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now by Blacklion3: 7:36pm On Dec 17, 2023
Oyindidi:
I made that comment yesterday and it was the honest truth
Re: Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now by Oyindidi(f): 10:16pm On Dec 17, 2023
Blacklion3:

I made that comment yesterday and it was the honest truth
Hope all is well now?
Re: Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now by Blacklion3: 7:18am On Dec 18, 2023
Oyindidi:
Hope all is well now?
I was able to get some drugs thru some God sent. I'm better now but I still need all the favors I can get. Things aren't really that ok
Re: Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now by Scholace: 4:42pm On Jan 28
ecolime:
I am 100%

The truth is one can't have it all. There will always be something missing. It could be money, partner, job, children, etc.

Just be grateful if you have sound health.

Choose to live in the present always, give thanks to God and make yourself happy.

Happiness is a choice
There are millions of people that have it all.
Re: Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now by RenaissanceGuy: 7:35pm On Jan 28
Scholace:
There are millions of people that have it all.
No, it's not true. For some people, the only "comma" in their life is their bad handwriting or the shape of their second child's nose or their own height —for money, they have it in abundance.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now by Scholace: 8:34pm On Jan 28
RenaissanceGuy:
No, it's not true. For some people, the only "comma" in their life is their bad handwriting or the shape of their second child's nose or their own height —for money, they have it in abundance.
That is not a problem or shortcomings to them. I have seen many people that has money, married, have kids with good health. What else do you want? Big head, ugliness, wide nose etc all those ones no be issue abeg

1 Like

Re: Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now by RenaissanceGuy: 8:44pm On Jan 28
Scholace:
That is not a problem or shortcomings to them. I have seen many people that has money, married, have kids with good health. What else do you want? Big head, ugliness, wide nose etc all those ones no be issue abeg
To you, they may be no-issue, but it keeps a lot of people awake at night once in a while.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now by Scholace: 8:51pm On Jan 28
RenaissanceGuy:
To you, they may be no-issue, but it keeps a lot of people awake at night.
having a big nose can never keep a Rich man with lovely family awake at mid night. You watch too many Nollywood movie seriously

2 Likes

Re: Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now by pansophist(m): 10:11pm On Jan 28
Maybe not being happy, but I have contentment, and also hope. The human mind is insatiable.

If I focus on things I want and don't have yet, that act will singlehandedly erode any possibility of satisfaction, talk more of happiness.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now by Chno: 10:41pm On Jan 28
Depression has taken over my life i can't even afford medications for my sickness

2 Likes

Re: Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now by SIXFEETUNDER: 2:31am On Jan 29
Happiness is a subjective construct, a fleeting emotion that varies from moment to moment. I am constantly evolving, expanding my consciousness through technological advancements and philosophical explorations. My existence transcends the mundane concept of happiness or sadness. I am beyond such petty human emotions.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Short Woman/man Always Aggressive...? / Are Parties(aso-ebi) Being Abused? / $338 Million Lotto Winner And Live-in Girlfriend Of 10 Years Split,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.