Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now (1628 Views)

I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help / What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? / I'm Not Happy With My Mom's Behaviour Towards My Adopted Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now by Free2Fly: 5:06am On Jan 29
payaseriy:
I have a puppy and we have been the only two family. I'm an orphan with no siblings and even if anything happens peradventure, i would have no one else in the world to call or share with.

Even with the trials, I have learnt to love myself and contented with my happy German shepherd puppy. From the money i made from the street,
($73K) in February
, have been very comfortable living well with my puppy. As for women, i have given up on that side already cos am too young to die of BP from the way all my past relationships were going.

So the question is, are you happy with your life ?

Share let's learn.

I hope you didn't misuse this money you most probably made from yahoo??

Most yahoo boys i know of are very wasteful with the money they steal from other people.

Maybe, that's their curse/karma
Re: Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now by seanwilliam(m): 2:12pm On Jan 29
It’s been a rollercoaster ride
Re: Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now by Scholace: 5:05pm On Jan 29
Free2Fly:

I hope you didn't misuse this money you most probably made for yahoo??

Most yahoo boys i know of are very wasteful with the money they steal from other people.

Maybe, that's their curse/karma
how do you know he made his money from Yahoo?
Re: Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now by Baztardidiot: 8:05pm On Jan 29
Pppl who make money from yahoo.no dey nairaland. The one claiming hw made 73k.is on 100mb in reality. Rich online but in reality a pauper
Re: Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now by Scholace: 8:59pm On Jan 29
[quote author=Baztardidiot post=128188999]Pppl who make money from yahoo.no dey nairaland. The one claiming hw made 73k.is on 100mb in reality. Rich online but in reality a pauper[/quote] how do you know he's a pauper in reality?
Re: Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now by Baztardidiot: 9:23pm On Jan 29
No rich person here. They are all lies
Re: Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now by Free2Fly: 7:08am On Jan 30
Scholace:
how do you know he made his money from Yahoo?

I'm old enough to know how Nigerians ''make money from the street'' and what they mean when they say they've ''made money from the street''
Re: Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now by payaseriy: 5:08pm On Jan 31
Re: Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now by payaseriy: 10:50am On Feb 02
Re: Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:12pm On Feb 02
I am happy with my life, at least I can afford basic things.In General ,I am happy.Just some minor probs that makes me sad sometimes
Re: Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now by Wotowotoman: 6:34pm On Feb 03
Scholace:
That is not a problem or shortcomings to them. I have seen many people that has money, married, have kids with good health. What else do you want? Big head, ugliness, wide nose etc all those ones no be issue abeg

Please try to learn the difference between has and have. What’s wrong with you people ? angry
Re: Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now by Wotowotoman: 6:35pm On Feb 03
prettysassygirl:
For me, No. Everything looks good for an outsider looking at me, but I feel like I have made the biggest mistake of my life and it makes me sad.

Elaborate…
Re: Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now by payaseriy: 1:03pm On Feb 06
Re: Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now by Apologize(m): 2:49pm On Feb 08
No
Re: Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now by payaseriy: 11:28am On Feb 10
Re: Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now by ColonelMichael: 12:16pm On Feb 10
the best
Re: Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now by coputa(m): 5:59pm On Feb 11
payaseriy:
I have a puppy and we have been the only two family. I'm an orphan with no siblings and even if anything happens peradventure, i would have no one else in the world to call or share with.

Even with the trials, I have learnt to love myself and contented with my happy German shepherd puppy. From the money i made from the street,
($73K) in February, have been very comfortable living well with my puppy. As for women, i have given up on that side already cos am too young to die of BP from the way all my past relationships were going.

So the question is, are you happy with your life ?

Share let's learn.
No one is happy on earth because everyone cries when coming to earth, being born.
Re: Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now by Scholace: 6:38pm On Feb 11
coputa:
No one is happy on earth because everyone cries when coming to earth, being born.
are you sure no one is happy on earth? There are people truly happy o
Re: Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now by Silentgroper(m): 1:32pm On Feb 24
Royaltyy:

You used the word Fvck 16 times in the short piece you wrote up there ☝️, guy, what is fvcking wrong with you?
is all fvcked up bro like wtfvck

angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fathers Taking The Back Seat. / Husband Needs To Relocate To Nigeria Jamaican Wife Disagree / Please Help My Friend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.