Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? (16212 Views)

Poll: Should You Tell Your Boss That You Are Looking For A New Job? / Would You Tell Your Spouse Of Salary Increase / Is It Right To Thank Your Boss After Receiving Your Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by MrBroke(m): 5:32am On Dec 17, 2023
It's left for you grin
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by Ohislee(m): 5:32am On Dec 17, 2023
If you want to send him, use cash in an envelope ✉️ instead.
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by ElexObi1: 6:01am On Dec 17, 2023
Can I please send my account number?instead of giving it to who doesn't need it as I will appreciate it a huge lots
Thanks
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by ezegold4we: 6:17am On Dec 17, 2023
Thanks for your good Heart ,

If your boss is married and has a child or children,i will advise u to use that money and buy quality gift items to his children, he will appreciate it the More and his child or children will always remember u,

Finally, if u still have extra, u can also buy recharge card or Data and Send to your boss Mobile line,then u can Send him a short message of appreciation,

Thanks.
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by slowice(m): 6:18am On Dec 17, 2023
You yeye free spirit will land you in the free market of unemployment. Continu

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by niyiF: 6:38am On Dec 17, 2023
If you have to ask... you likely should not
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by Agunesinjaweola: 8:08am On Dec 17, 2023
That's craziness 😮
You can buy a card or flowers to appreciate him.
We should stop our bribery attitude to curry favours in workplace.
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by Zidoh(m): 8:35am On Dec 17, 2023
Please don't make such mistake of asking for his account details .... Instead buy gift and deliver it to his house personally and thank him for allow you working with him. That you promise to be more loyal to him.
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by creepsyme(f): 9:24am On Dec 17, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
I'm a free spirited person and want to send something to my boss for Christmas. Is it appropriate to tell him to send me his account number let me send him something for Christmas even when I know he doesn't need it?
You dey play enter express road!
Better get your boss a gift and rest!
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by Risingsunn: 9:33am On Dec 17, 2023
That's rude. Just buy gift instead.
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by LagosG: 11:35am On Dec 17, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
I'm a free spirited person and want to send something to my boss for Christmas. Is it appropriate to tell him to send me his account number let me send him something for Christmas even when I know he doesn't need it?
Dumbass
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by Advancedman(m): 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Ask for the wife or children account anything you send tag it for the children or give him a gift card account.
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by frozen70(f): 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

I Think is best to visit him with the money in envelope and say to him,
Sir happy Christmas
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by REGINALD001(m): 1:03pm On Dec 17, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Buy a gift instead and send it via logistics for delivery to his address, people who already have money Appreciate gifts more

DON'T TRY IT, POLITELY GET SOME GIFTS AND GO TO HIS ABODE AND GIVE TO HIS FAMILY PARTICULARLY......JN THAT WAY YOU HAVE SHOWN MUCH RESPECT AND REGARDS.

BUT I CAN SENT MY ACCOUNT TO YOU IF YOU WOULDN'T MIND.

MERRY XMAS IN ADDY.
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by Emdebby2: 3:07pm On Dec 17, 2023
It is very wrong, you are his employee. You want to pay him for paying you? Use the money you want to send to him and buy gifts. You can gift him a Christmas hamper.
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by RevolverOcelot(m): 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2023
It is not right. Send instead an Xmas card also many are hungry and struggling financially, why not help them instead of your Boss who is the one paying you and as you said doesn't need it

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by Inanslove(m): 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2023
I didn't know it was wrong untill my Oga shout gimme last week.... I was just trying to be nice
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by Segzy19: 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2023
Gen Z...

Na wa for you guys o ....

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by WantsandMore: 10:17pm On Dec 17, 2023
nedu666:
It's like unemployment and see finish is worrying you
angry grin
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by finallybusy: 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2023
SirLakes:
E be like say na one of the accounts Nairaland admins created to generate nonsense content be this 🤮🤮🤮🤮 grin
Surely is.
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by LogicallySXT(m): 11:36pm On Dec 17, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Buy him two live Turkeys. At least meat no dey too much for rich man.
Look for one nice hamper with quality wines and big jars of vegetable oil inside send am.

do u reside in Lagos? Dis ur name dey ring one kind of tone wey dey baffle me 🤔
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by Giftedhand47(m): 3:10am On Dec 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

You haven't deactivated your account yet
What's holding you back

The internet never forgets

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by toujurs: 8:03pm On Mar 10
ordovicianonly:
OP kindly call this number 08101067391 for a well packaged gift that your boss will appreciate and cherish you for the rest of his life . They are so good in packaging surprises for the rich people . OP you will thank me later .
What gift do you want, soni can surprise you. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Pros And Cons Of Becoming A Lawyer / How Do You Cope With 60k Salary In Port Harcourt ? / FG Develops Three Retirement Schemes For Federal Civil Servants (names)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.