Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos (22070 Views)

‘Buildings Will Go Down’ — Wike Assumes Office, Vows More Demolitions / Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos / Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by Edoreborn: 4:48am On Dec 17, 2023
Ds man ehnn,,no be this same man was begging d president to release Nnamdi kanu as a Christmas gift to the ndigbo just few days ago? Now because of d president's refusal,,he don turn another thing...eeboes ehn!!! Kai

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by ejieddy: 4:49am On Dec 17, 2023
When they tell you guys to engage professionals in your building, you say no. Do land survey approved by govt, you want a road side surveyor that will collect N50k, go through approval process and pay an architect and structural engineer, you say give Labca N50k. Now, you are all crying foul. Next time, go through the right process.
I am Engr. N. E Ejiofor, lead Engr with Elevation Structures Ltd. Fully registered with COREN. Let's handle your design, construction and approval process in Lagos, Ogun St et al. And we no too cost like that. I just hate for you to pass on an opportunity to have seasoned professionals handle your projects because of money. Pls let's always do the right thing before we cry foul or blame Govt. I come in peace

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by Max24: 4:50am On Dec 17, 2023
YourKarma:

No dey jonse. Wetin be accommodating? Did you dash them land? You guys sell your ancestral lands to them and come back to claim accommodating.
Clown 🤡
So, because you buy house in London means you are now the owner of London and interfering in their politics? Dey play! Una never see anything!

Omo Odua.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by oldbende2: 4:53am On Dec 17, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Igbo relief agency. Another Avenue for them to be killing themselves for defrauding themselves. They always create one group or the other. Look at the last election and see home many group created by obi and his co-horts...
Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by tete7000(m): 4:53am On Dec 17, 2023
TimeMachine2:
This fat pig has realised that it's no longer business as usual. When they'd be making
nonsense statements to degrade and disrespect the Yorubas, taking advantage of our collective accommodating nature. Do anyhow, see anyhow and collect wotowoto.

Are you insinuating that the buildings were demolished for political reason not because they were wrongly and illegally built?
Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by Edoreborn: 4:56am On Dec 17, 2023
tete7000:

Are you insinuating that the buildings were demolished for political reason not because they were wrongly and illegally built?
you go explain tire,,no evidence..

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by YourKarma: 4:59am On Dec 17, 2023
Max24:

So, because you buy house in London means you are now the owner of London and interfering in their politics? Dey play! Una never see anything!

Omo Odua.

Sharrap dia! Show me a single instance where Igbos said they own Lagos. Una leave the Binis who said they own Lagos (and even your own king admitted it's Bini who established Lagos), left the fulanis who are murdering y'all in the hinterlands of yorubaland and claiming your land, left the hausas who have on many occasions fought you guys inside same Lagos and you're attacking the Igbos who have never for once had any violent encounter with y'all.

Cowardly bunch y'all are. The only reason you're speaking this bullshit is because Tinubu sowed the seeds of discord during the last election, and as the sheep you bunch are, you're swallowing his bullshit hook, line and sinker.

Wetin be "interfering in their politics"? So voting is now interference? And you clowns say you support one Nigeria? Is GRV an Igbo man? Honestly eh, it's my Igbo brethren who chose to live in that accursed land of yours I blame. If not for them una no go dey here dey talk nonsense. In fact, chase them out from yorubaland, demolish their houses and do it faster. The quicker they move their wealth to other regions, the better for igbos. Useless cretins, go and read what happened to Warri.

Shameless clowns y'all are

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by Difrent: 4:59am On Dec 17, 2023
chuose2:
The most hated tribe in Nigeria,yet they are scared to let them leave!

If not why is Kanu in Prison?

Na this una mumu reasoning dey piss me off

Who is not allowing you leave

It's IGBO THAT ARE SCARED OF LEAVING NIGERIA

you no even fit go east even if you wan go because your own brother will take your life while claiming they want to liberate you.

Igbos don't really want any Biafra.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by YourKarma: 5:02am On Dec 17, 2023
Difrent:

you no even fit go east even if you wan go because your own brother will take your life while claiming they want to liberate you.

Guy no dey talk nonsense. If una say una hate Igbos so much, the useless senate should ammend the constitution and allow any region who wants to leave to leave. And don't tell me about any nonsense cessation clause, the senate is there to remove that. Let them pass it as a bill and see if any region will remain with y'all in this shithole. We'll just leave y'all with your Northern masters. Una fear na say if Igbos are allowed to go, other regions like the SS will follow ASAP

4 Likes

Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by tete7000(m): 5:03am On Dec 17, 2023
Edoreborn:
you go explain tire,,no evidence..

Did I explain anything to you? I asked a simple question based on what was posted instead of giving an answer, you are ranting. The problem with your type is that you are an illiterate with poor comprehension skill yet you think you must put your mouth in discussions beyond your mental capability.

4 Likes

Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by igbosarejews(m): 5:11am On Dec 17, 2023
RepoMan007:
Lol. The investor tribe of Nigeria. Investing Everywhere.
When they say they want to leave and have their own country. You same bazstàrds will be criticising and asking for their he@ds here on naira land.
Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by igbosarejews(m): 5:16am On Dec 17, 2023
Difrent:

Idi.ot aren't you part of the shît lo@d , celebrating the stupid supreme court judgement yesterday

1 Like

Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by Trophy12: 5:16am On Dec 17, 2023
Pristine664:
If Igbos don't cry victimisation over every little thing I guess we will all be bored in this country.

Please let them keep crying.
. Atleas get sense even though is cheap. Don't allow foolishness to take over your life u hear , may the god's help you.
Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by Trophy12: 5:21am On Dec 17, 2023
ejieddy:
When they tell you guys to engage professionals in your building, you say no. Do land survey approved by govt, you want a road side surveyor that will collect N50k, go through approval process and pay an architect and structural engineer, you say give Labca N50k. Now, you are all crying foul. Next time, go through the right process.
I am Engr. N. E Ejiofor, lead Engr with Elevation Structures Ltd. Fully registered with COREN. Let's handle your design, construction and approval process in Lagos, Ogun St et al. And we no too cost like that. I just hate for you to pass on an opportunity to have seasoned professionals handle your projects because of money. Pls let's always do the right thing before we cry foul or blame Govt. I come in peace
weldone ooo , na like this fraud take they start . Forget all this ogogoro statics . They pretend say na engineer, all na scam.
Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by Chuzoetoh(m): 5:23am On Dec 17, 2023
broadman20:

And you blindly supported the man who said AN ATTACK ON BOKO HARAM IS AN ATTACK ON THE NORTH?

Come and buy fuel and foodstuff cheap let me see you,

Olodo in high places.
you dey mind the bastard

3 Likes

Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by Difrent: 5:24am On Dec 17, 2023
igbosarejews:

Idi.ot aren't you part of the shît lo@d , celebrating the stupid supreme court judgement yesterday
Supreme court was very right and I celebrate it.

Kanu was not agitating for secession. He was committing a crime by calling for and carrying out killing of Nigerians ...that is not agitating for secession

if as you claim all Nigerians hate you.... Is it until them kill you before you pack your load and head home abi you wan commit suicide?

If you people really want Biafra no better way to show it than the vast majority of you to remain in igboland once you go this December.... Walahi it will send a strong mesaage and we don't need to even grant you any referendum again since majority of you are already in igboland.....na to just shit the borders of Nigeria
to una.

Wetin I dey even talk sef...them born una well to go near the so called place you want to carve out for your poeple?...what an irony

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by Chuzoetoh(m): 5:25am On Dec 17, 2023
theophorus:
If everybody hates you, then you need to really examine You cause Everyone can never hate you except You are a Hate.

Learn to Control your Mouth and you will control a lot of things.
you all hate Igbos because they're industrious, innovative, resilient, n prospering with high level of education... They have greater will power n always succeed against all odds, na envy go kill Yorubas

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by Bluffly: 5:28am On Dec 17, 2023
Twistaray:
Demolition: Don’t cry over split milk, Ohanaeze tells Igbo in Lagos

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/12/demolition-dont-cry-over-split-milk-ohanaeze-president-general-tells-igbos-in-lagos/

The guy no even get reasoning. Government termed a building illegal, you are talking about compensation. Very dumb

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by Ekpeitit(m): 5:29am On Dec 17, 2023
Why can't these refugees go back home and develop their own shithole instead of being refugees everywhere?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by Ekpeitit(m): 5:30am On Dec 17, 2023
Chuzoetoh:
you all hate Igbos because they're industrious, innovative, resilient, n prospering with high level of education... They have greater will power n always succeed against all odds, na envy go kill Yorubas
Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by Chuzoetoh(m): 5:30am On Dec 17, 2023
YourKarma:

Sharrap dia! Show me a single instance where Igbos said they own Lagos. Una leave the Binis who said they own Lagos (and even your own king admitted it's Bini who established Lagos), left the fulanis who are murdering y'all in the hinterlands of yorubaland and claiming your land, left the hausas who have on many occasions fought you guys inside same Lagos and you're attacking the Igbos who have never for once had any violent encounter with y'all.

Cowardly bunch y'all are. The only reason you're speaking this bullshit is because Tinubu sowed the seeds of discord during the last election, and as the sheep you bunch are, you're swallowing his bullshit hook, line and sinker.

Wetin be "interfering in their politics"? So voting is now interference? And you clowns say you support one Nigeria? Is GRV an Igbo man? Honestly eh, it's my Igbo brethren who chose to live in that accursed land of yours I blame. If not for them una no go dey here dey talk nonsense. In fact, chase them out from yorubaland, demolish their houses and do it faster. The quicker they move their wealth to other regions, the better for igbos. Useless cretins, go and read what happened to Warri.

Shameless clowns y'all are
guy these yorufear people are cowards, they left bini people that claimed ownership of Lagos oooo, even fulani chasing them out in Kwara state n hinterlands oóo n they're always facing Igbos, cowards, during elections many hausas didn't vote for Tinubu oóo but they won't attack Hausa because they know the hausas are ruthless, yoruba idiots wey sabi shout instead of standing up to fight

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by Ekpeitit(m): 5:31am On Dec 17, 2023
If you call selling Gala bread and pure water and being an armed robber industrious then you have a long way to go.
All IPOB refugees in Lagos and other parts of Nigeria will soon be deported through demolition.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:32am On Dec 17, 2023
Were the houses built on a legitimate ground,no demolition move would have been made.
Those crying should keep crying, after all the Bible says that if you break the hedge, the serpent will bite you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by Difrent: 5:33am On Dec 17, 2023
YourKarma:

Guy no dey talk nonsense. If una say una hate Igbos so much,

This is where you people always mix things up
Who say e hate una
Nobody ever said they hate igbos
It's igbos that's have been claiming other Nigerians hate them

And one wonder why they still remain glued to every nook and cranny of Nigeria where they hate them so much

It's because they are not hated as they claim rather it is the igbos that have shown hated to every of their neighbors and hosts.

Other Nigerians no longer fall for the blackmail now....as we have seen that you don't really want any Biafra. You are just using thia current agitation as a way to blackmail other Nigerians to hand over the presidency to you.

And since you are an insignificant 5% who refuse to see that they cannot go it alone and refuse to form strong alliance that will ensure an igboman become president....they will continue to wail and hate on others for nothing because in democracy it's those that contribute something to the table that make demands and it has been proven by PMB and PBAT that you can become Nigerias president without igbo votes

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by allthingsgood: 5:38am On Dec 17, 2023
Basic123:

I GUESS ANAMBRA DEMOLITION EARLY THIS YEAR WAS ELECTION PLAYBACK TOO!

Who knows
Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by Pointnoire(m): 5:38am On Dec 17, 2023
Nobody is holding you back, thing is most Igbo people are not for Biafra but they dare not speak or they are labeled saboteurs and their homes destroyed and they may even kpai them, as for Kanu who felt pained about the death of Jack his dog more than any other thing go back and watch his videos and sincerely tell us why he should be free IPOB doesn’t represent Igbo people they are a criminal organization as it is

chuose2:
The most hated tribe in Nigeria,yet they are scared to let them leave!

If not why is Kanu in Prison?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by mightyhaze: 5:40am On Dec 17, 2023
Spilt, not split..

Igbos don't cry,..they don't die neither..,they multiply. Just don't threaten their existence . They fall back on their God.. Lean back a little and then propel forward, surpassing their initial spot they were before the threat!

Lessons have been duly learnt..
Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by Ceejay94: 5:44am On Dec 17, 2023
Sillymoderators:
Igbo this Igbo that na only una house dem demolish?.... Lawless people.
You are foolish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by zoedew: 5:44am On Dec 17, 2023
Twistaray:
Demolition: Don’t cry over split milk, Ohanaeze tells Igbo in Lagos

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/12/demolition-dont-cry-over-split-milk-ohanaeze-president-general-tells-igbos-in-lagos/

No one is allowed in Law to profit from an illegal act.
Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by viodemus: 5:46am On Dec 17, 2023
For the first time, I support their opinion.

They have the right to clear structures that they deem illegal. Is just that, is it tribally motivated. There's a hint of that, but I also blame the buyers. Not just the SE, Nigeria as a whole, has a home or residential crises. Then add tribalism on top of that.

Nigeria as a whole is immature. The lebanese, and other foreigners are not having these issues of illegal buildings. Truth be told, Nigeria's real estate, land, has an exaggerated price issue.

I have said it before, the FG and sg, need to take over all land. Like the SE, Nigeria needs to come up with a reasonable yearly land tax system for builders and owners, not renters. And land cannot be inherited just by default. I say the SE needs to also add a plan for 60 to 80 million daily shelters, that is sleep or rest only shelters; Beside these shelters, there should be planned 60 to 80 million high rise storage units. It can work like, while a person (local or foreign) is looking for a place to rent or has lost a resident for whatever reason, they can go register and get a bunk bed shelter for the night, they cannot come with any luggage more than an id. It will just be a sleep only shelter. Not a unisex shelter. And there will not be a lot of privacy, like a secondary school dorm, without the lockers in the spaces.

Am talking too long, due to some passion, but these actions in Lagos could easily be a systematic tribal issue, they can alter the evidence. I blame any illegal buyer and builder, and I pity and hope for any innocent victim.

1 Like

Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by cenaman(m): 5:51am On Dec 17, 2023
aikyg:
Na waa ooo! Is this Ohaneze body for or against Igbo interest? In what part of Igbo land do you beat a child and ask him not to cry? A man's home was demolished and you are asking him not to cry.
Read it again in slow mation, you will understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Borno Residents Hold Rally For Atiku/PDP (Video) / PDP Convention: Live Report / Protest In Federal Ministry Of Power, Works And Housing In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.