Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,127 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos (22072 Views)

‘Buildings Will Go Down’ — Wike Assumes Office, Vows More Demolitions / Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos / Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by frankson1(m): 2:28pm On Dec 17, 2023
YourKarma:

Not everyone will know. Sometimes it won't even look like a drainage especially when it's like a canal.

If the owner of the property doesn't know, the Architect should know because he/she should have known a little bit about Town planning.

If the land owners got their papers from the right offices, this shouldn't be happening.

Yourkarma, I've seen some structures on areas where 'common sense' should have prevailed, but it appears that most property owners are only concerned about their buildings and that's it.

We don't always have to push all the blames to the leaders and give excuses to the offenders.
Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by PHAYOL81: 2:32pm On Dec 17, 2023
Twistaray:
Demolition: Don’t cry over split milk, Ohanaeze tells Igbo in Lagos

“I will also advise communities to treat Igbos fairly
because we are peace loving and we are the highest
indigenous people that are adding to the GDP of the
nation.
“Treat people the way you want them to treat you.
In other words, treat Igbos the way you want Igbos
to treat you,” he stressed

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/12/demolition-dont-cry-over-split-milk-ohanaeze-president-general-tells-igbos-in-lagos/

HOPE the Igbos are also ready to be treated the way they treat others too. Respect they say, is reciprocal. YOU can't misbehave to your host and their communities and expect the opposite. You reap what you sow

1 Like

Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by Sheriman(m): 2:51pm On Dec 17, 2023
tungamaje:

You just open your stupid mouth to say whatever comes into it. Which part of Nigeria is more developed than Igboland? Just mention it Envy go kill all of una on top Igbo matter. Every foolish person must comment as long as it's on the Igbo matter
I see Mr developer claiming they develope and own other people's state.
Trooping to other people states for years and still counting

1 Like

Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by Sillymoderators: 3:14pm On Dec 17, 2023
YourKarma:

If I show you a parcel of land, and then you go to minister of lands and you're told you can build there (not knowing I've already connived with the officials at the lands ministry), will you not buy the land?

If you're not Yoruba, then you're far far below the lowest level of foolishness a human being can possibly go
You are a foolish person no common sense at all... anuofia! If you don't know you idiot, most of those houses were built on existing waterways or drainage systems... ignorant fool. You don't read neither do you follow news you only come Online to display your low IQ and your level of stoopidity. If you are Igbo then you are the lowest of them all.
Dumbass!
Even if what you are saying is true why is that not a single person was able to to produce the documents given to them by the said officials fake or original when government requested for it?....Mumu!

1 Like

Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by Sillymoderators: 3:19pm On Dec 17, 2023
YourKarma:

Lolzzzzz. U dey craze o 🤣🤣🤣🤣
😂 Lol
Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by Sillymoderators: 3:23pm On Dec 17, 2023
YourKarma:

. You guys insult Igbos here everyday. You can't take the bullshit you dish out. Una get respect but na una dey here dey insult Obasanjo because he supported Obi.
Young man, go to hell
See kettle wey dey talk! Na una own worst pass anybody that doesn't support Obi receives insult and automatically become a tribalist and enemies of IGBOS.
You are even shifting to another thing entirely. Respect for your host is different from the political bullshit you talking about.
Can I go to the east and try all the bullshit you people do in the west... when you Igbos are not even welcoming.

1 Like

Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by HRMK: 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2023
ARE IGBOS TRULY PEACE LOVING?CAN A STUBBON ARROGANT AND PROUD INDIVIDUAL BE PEACE LOVING?I HAVE MY STRONG DOUBT!

2 Likes

Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by RepoMan007: 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2023
igbosarejews:

When they say they want to leave and have their own country. You same bazstàrds will be criticising and asking for their he@ds here on naira land.
lol...

1 Like

Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by GUNITGuy: 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2023
No man's land mantra will reduce from henceforth......

When we keep telling them to watch what they say or tell people who have nothing to lose in Lagos to watch it

1 Like

Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by Sillymoderators: 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2023
tungamaje:

You just open your stupid mouth to say whatever comes into it. Which part of Nigeria is more developed than Igboland? Just mention it Envy go kill all of una on top Igbo matter. Every foolish person must comment as long as it's on the Igbo matter
Lmao 😂🤣 Igbo land develop pass other places 😂🤣😂 Aba alone is an eye sore, the dirtiest city in Nigeria. Thank God for Otti that is now doing a good job. Umuahia horrible ...dey deceive yourself. Person wey never comot from east!

1 Like

Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by 82man: 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2023
I can't stop laughing 🤣😂🤣🤣🤣
Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by gideonvalor98(m): 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2023
aikyg:
Na waa ooo! Is this Ohaneze body for or against Igbo interest? In what part of Igbo land do you beat a child and ask him not to cry? A man's home was demolished and you are asking him not to cry. Even if there were some irregularities in the processes leading to the acquisition of land and erecting of the properties, the law must always be applied with a human face. At least the owners of the properties are not criminals; they only fell victim to activities of greedy developers and corrupt government officials who connived with the developers to sell the properties to the unsuspected victims, majority of who happen to Igbos.

That said, a lot of people here don't understand the genuine love that Igbo people have for Lagos and Lagosians. Apart from the South-East, the only other place we feel at home is in Lagos. So, when people come here and try to put a wedge between Igbos and Lagosians, and make it look like we hate Lagosians and therefore not qualified to cry out to our brothers who are hosting us when we feel a knee on our neck, we feel even sadder. The Igbo man has no interest in the politics of Lagos. Leading up to the election a lot of Igbo people were even ready to vote for the incumbent governor. Unfortunately, some people who do not live in Lagos started spreading misinformation and hate. All the Igbo man wants to do is conduct his business, make his money and go home to enjoy with his family and friends.

Ohaneze missed the opportunity to make it clear that the Igbos in Lagos are not anyboby's enemy. They are actually one of the biggest source of FDI for Lagos. What's even better is that unlike the Chinese and the Indians, the Igbos keep a greater share of their profit in Lagos.

The source of your ARROGANCE, PRIDE AND DISRESPECT is you people ALWAYS think you BRING the BIGGEST BENEFITS to a particular area....but the FACT IS YOU'RE NOT! STOP THIS MENTALITY IF YOU WANT TO HAVE IT LAST IN PEOPLE'S SPACE.
Before you come to that particular space the ORIGINAL SETTLERS/INDIGENES are working to develop it...so if you're ALLOWED AND ACCOMMODATED, the best is to show APPRECIATION IN ALL WAYS POSSIBLE- contributing positively to the development of the area, promote peace, know your boundaries etc

MIND YOUR BUSINESS AND STOP INTERFERING UNNECESSARILY ON SENSITIVE LOCAL - RELATED STUFF....YOU'RE NOT SUPERIOR TO OR TOPPLE OTHER TRIBES (HUMBLE YOURSELF)

We saw THINGS from you in 2023 election ,so stop CAPPING THAT YOU AREN'T INTERESTED IN LAGOS POLITICS .
Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by Judd007: 11:35pm On Dec 17, 2023
Is the milk split or spilt? am confused
Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by Spandau: 12:04am On Dec 18, 2023
YourKarma:

Theist, chop your swamps. Wetin concern me kwan? Thank God when I wanted to site my factory and was shown parcels of land at Ibeju Lekki I ignored it.
Soon, my Igbo brethren will start having sense. I'm even happy with these demolitions. Make una do more

😜😜😜😜😜🤣🤣🤣🤣. Good for you. By the way, I meant at least. Not Atheist. Leave our swamp for us ooo.
Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by Spandau: 12:07am On Dec 18, 2023
YourKarma:

My dear it's not rocket science, but same way your army commander bought a house in USA at more than $1M is how we buy everywhere else. If Nigeria is divided, we'll still own our property and pay property tax as is done all over the world. Abi you wan tell me say una go take over our property? Is that what you're waiting for, to steal someone else's stuff?

No nah, u suppose don pass this level

What makes you think someone will dole out 50M to buy a parcel of land without doing due diligence (which won't even cost past 500k)? Does this make any sense to you?
What happens is the sellers of such properties will connive with the people are the relevant agencies, and when the buyers go to make enquiries they're told they can go ahead. Some are told those waterways are no longer in use and so can be filled.

. Who will buy a property at 50M, sandfill it at more than 20M and won't do due diligence?
Use your common sense nah

You be mumu o. You don't understand the concept of sovereignty. If you get Biafra and the SW goes to be another sovereign country, you think your property is going to mean shit? If you get deported, you will start fighting, abi? You make me guffaw.
Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by Difrent: 4:08am On Dec 18, 2023
YourKarma:

You love them so much but it's still y'all who spit hate and bile on them everywhere. You even called them "insignificant 5%" in this bullshit you just spewed.

Young man, do us a favour and go to hell

Only igbos want to insult you and don't want you to insult them back and if you do you are tagged a igbo hater.
The fact is igbos are going nowhere
Even you ....you are going nowhere
Majority of igbos are Wise and not foolish like you. They won't live certainty for uncertainty
You Kanu and Simon and Ekpa can take your criminal enterprise pretending to secession agitators elsewhere.
Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by tungamaje: 7:32am On Dec 18, 2023
Sheriman:

I see Mr developer claiming they develope and own other people's state.
Trooping to other people states for years and still counting
Yes, so long as we are 1 Nigeria, we are going to troop to wherever we like, pick all their coins and go back to Igboland to build mansions in our villages. You can cry all you like. Ntoooor!
Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by haconjy(m): 7:20am On Dec 23, 2023
Spandau:

Let me ask my question this way. Beating Hoebee in a presidential election is now terrorism?

Tinunu won?
In your truthful mind, free and fair, justice and she procedure, did Tinubu won?

And you are happy you have unidentify human as a president? No name, state, family, school mate, falsified age and many more. May be I should pray God should make you a victim of one.
Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by Spandau: 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2023
haconjy:

Tinunu won?
In your truthful mind, free and fair, justice and she procedure, did Tinubu won?

And you are happy you have unidentify human as a president? No name, state, family, school mate, falsified age and many more. May be I should pray God should make you a victim of one.

He won. He outsmarted the other two 419s in the race in that he played his card smarter. Since the 3 of them are all 419s, the smartest one emerged. Kapische?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Convention: Live Report / Rabbit Causes Pandemonium At Rivers Secretariat / Akinwunmi Ambode Visits Police Command. See Photos:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.