Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos (22073 Views)

‘Buildings Will Go Down’ — Wike Assumes Office, Vows More Demolitions / Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos / Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by afadi2410: 7:29am On Dec 17, 2023
TimeMachine2:
This fat pig has realised that it's no longer business as usual. When they'd be making
nonsense statements to degrade and disrespect the Yorubas, taking advantage of our collective accommodating nature. Do anyhow, see anyhow and collect wotowoto.

Sorry o,accomodator
Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by cocolacec(m): 7:32am On Dec 17, 2023
chuose2:
The most hated tribe in Nigeria,yet they are scared to let them leave!

If not why is Kanu in Prison?
A captured animal never escapes a zoo.
Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by soullove1881(m): 7:38am On Dec 17, 2023
Twistaray:
Demolition: Don’t cry over split milk, Ohanaeze tells Igbo in Lagos

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/12/demolition-dont-cry-over-split-milk-ohanaeze-president-general-tells-igbos-in-lagos/

I still strongly believe that this Man is not the right man for the job. Imagine saying federal housing authority demolished houses and you were attacking Lagos State Govt since. Instead of get along with the state Gov to possible resolution before the incidence. Last I checked, no state has power that's equal or near federal might without lobbying.

1 Like

Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by civilserva: 7:41am On Dec 17, 2023
Talk is cheap. Many commentators can not afford a meal let alone a bag of cement
Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by Globad(f): 7:41am On Dec 17, 2023
Orissodiq:
All have been waiting for since all dis time is evidence of building approval from the government for the affected buildings and not media outcry all time. Post ur evidence online and sue them to court if u have evidence.

Exactly

No one has been able to provide approvals. Just media noise

2 Likes

Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by Spirit247: 7:42am On Dec 17, 2023
Ok.

1 Like

Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by Hotfreezing: 7:45am On Dec 17, 2023
civilserva:
Talk is cheap. Many commentators can not afford a meal let alone a bag of cement

Those that can afford a meal, they are using jollof rice and okpa to win election in their place.

1 Like

Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by uchennamani(m): 7:52am On Dec 17, 2023
aikyg:
Na waa ooo! Is this Ohaneze body for or against Igbo interest? In what part of Igbo land do you beat a child and ask him not to cry? A man's home was demolished and you are asking him not to cry.

If a child does bad thing, you beat him. You can also refuse him not to cry if you wish so.

This demolition thing is not central to Lagos state. I have seen such demolition exercises in Onitsha while Peter Obi was the governor, in Enugu and other parts of Nigeria.

We can hide the truth as much as we like: the fact remains that most of the demolished buildings were built on water ways. Due diligence should have been done before the affected property owners erected the properties.

Peter Obi and prominent Igbo people owned houses in Lagos Do you think that Peter Obi would built on those areas?

In the plan, the affected areas were clearly marked for water routes, public ways, etc. That you were duped into buying to build on those areas are immaterial.

Having said all these, the right thing to do is ask for compensation. Not that the affected landlord deserved it but as a way to ameliorate the sufferings of the affected property owners.
Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by YourKarma: 7:53am On Dec 17, 2023
SmartyPants:

Has an Igbo senator brought such a bill before the Senate?? Or you're waiting for a Senator from Kano to do it for you??

When you're really ready for secession you know the right buttons to press.

All.of them are useless, including the Igbo ones
Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by YourKarma: 7:56am On Dec 17, 2023
frankson1:

Who are the owners of properties demolished by the Anambra state government undecided

Anambra people.
I don't have any issue with getting rid of stuff built where they weren't supposed to, but there are other ways of doing things, mustn't be demolition.

If houses are built on flood drainages, you wanna tell me the flood can't be channeled? Even, if you ask those people to, they're capable of building better canals, even if it means underground ones.

Destruction is the easiest thing for Nigerians to do, building is too hard for una and that's one reason you guys keep going round and round
Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by reddingtonblack: 7:59am On Dec 17, 2023
chuose2:
The most hated tribe in Nigeria,yet they are scared to let them leave!

If not why is Kanu in Prison?

Mumu, You want to leave Nigeria yet your people are spreading all over the country to invest.
You want to leave Nigeria, but igbos are scrambling to buying every available piece of land in Lagos, abuja and other places

Lets assume Igbos get Biafra today what happens to all there investment & properties outside the East, will they uproot and toll it to the East or they think they will still have the right to stay in Nigeria
Maybe Igbos don't understand how secession works, and until they do they can't be taken serious
Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by YourKarma: 8:04am On Dec 17, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
grin what a long piece of nonsense, i guess Obi sowed seed of love with his tribal and religious politics of division he introduced in the last election grin you must be a toddler that thinks elections just started this year. I think the problem with you flat head is the shape of your heads grin because y’all lack the ability of critical thinking, now hear yourself and you really think you made any sense?

You dolt still chose not to learn the act of humility and respect for others, your culture of egoism couple with your uncouth and uncultured behaviour will continue to lead to problem in a multi cultural enterprise like Nigeria. Lagos doesn’t need you more than you need Lagos and Sw and trend of migration proves that, why not dare the consequences and move your so called wealth back to Alaibo, and let’s see if you will survive one month in that tiny, criminal infested of human eaters cheesy angry

Give me 1 instance where Obi campaigned with tribalism.

Your Tinubu chose a Muslim Muslim ticket in a multi-religiois country but it's not religious politics of division to y'all

Tinubu who hired fake bishops isn't not religious politics of division to y'all

Tinubu who came of live TV to try to recite the Islamic Hadith (and failed woefully) to curry favour from Muslims it's not religious politics of division to y'all

You think everyone is daft like the rest of y'all? No worry, we dey count am for una. Foolish lots, you think an Igbo man will grovel beneath your feet? You call it humility and respect, but every discerning mind knows what y'all want is just people to be bowing down to y'all.
That'll never be us. You talk about Lagos not needing Igbos as if you're doing them favours. They come there, buy land and prosper, same way they do everywhere else. If you don't want them there, stop selling land to them and using the money for owambe.

Daft creatures. You dey find who go dey bow to una and no Igbo man will do that.

And if you wanna talk about those who eat human body, it's actually a part of your culture.
See below.

Clowns 🤡

Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by SmartyPants(m): 8:05am On Dec 17, 2023
YourKarma:

All.of them are useless, including the Igbo ones

And who elects them??

Instead of sitting at home every monday have you thought of pressurising them to bring such a bill?

Instead of sitting at home have you marchrd to your governors' offices to demand that they represent your interest in self governance more strongly?

How about your State Houses of Assembly?

When you're really ready to leave it will show in a collective effort at all levels.
Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by Tzar(m): 8:08am On Dec 17, 2023
Who should government compensate? People that built recklessly on unapproved land?!
If you people condone such in the SE, we don’t in the SW.
Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by reddingtonblack: 8:12am On Dec 17, 2023
YourKarma:

No dey jonse. Wetin be accommodating? Did you dash them land? You guys sell your ancestral lands to them and come back to claim accommodating.
Clown 🤡

Accomodating comes 1st, if SW are not accomodating there won't even be an avenue to Buy land. not all igbos in SW buy land naw but the hospitality covers all

Hostility of the East is why visitors and foreigners won"t cross there boundaries to the East to buy properties in the East.
Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by Fearyourcreator: 8:13am On Dec 17, 2023
RepoMan007:
Lol. The investor tribe of Nigeria. Investing Everywhere.
Awon werey investor
Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by Fearyourcreator: 8:14am On Dec 17, 2023
Sillymoderators:
Igbo this Igbo that na only una house dem demolish?.... Lawless people.
Very useless tribe, like say na only them dey lagos
Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by YourKarma: 8:15am On Dec 17, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
cheesy if your tribe is not a shameless and lawless tribe then what other word can qualify that grin grin Una must learn by force or you think ragos is your cursed and lawless erosion land?

Shameless and lawless tribe that is buying up all the choice properties everywhere. If your tribe isn't even more shameless and lawless, why would you be selling up every inch of your land to them to the extent that you even sell swamps to them and they spend millions to drain and sandfill the swamps. If not that you dolts are empty, poverty-stricken cretins I'm sure you won't need to sell your ancestral lands to others, use the money for owambe and then come back to cry like bushbabies when those people are doing better than y'all.

Everybody, including you lowlife from ogbomosho will be claiming Lagos 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Useless fools too ashamed to caim their ogbomosho in peace. FYI, go and check stats and you'll see it's only in Lagos (which was developed by the white man using our sovereign fund as the capital city) that is doing well in the SW unlike in the SE where wealth is equitably distributed. That's the reason all of una animals dey claim Lagos 😜

Even your Tinubu is claiming Lagos too while look at his hometown. The crazy thing is that the real Lagos indigenes no dey make noise, it's nuisance migrants like y'all who keep barking like raving lunatics. Your papa get half plot of land anywhere in Lagos?
Animal

Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by Fearyourcreator: 8:16am On Dec 17, 2023
Pristine664:

Please keep crying.

Cry in the morning, beat chest in the evening, REPEAT everyday.
Awon werey, okanwononibale
Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by YourKarma: 8:18am On Dec 17, 2023
Sillymoderators:

I bought land form natives in Port Harcourt
does that mean I am now the owner of the city? People go to other countries to by properties does that mean they are now the owner of the country? Most of you people don't have common sense and that is the reason you don't respect your host.

My friend, no dey talk nonsense. Show me 1 place where an Igbo man claimed they own Lagos or shove your long mouth up your ass, abi you wanna come here to parrot the same bullshit your loud-mouthed compadres talk?

You dey talk about respect, so how y'all demand respect is by attacking when and preventing them from voting?

So much for "sophisticated tribe"😒
Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by YourKarma: 8:20am On Dec 17, 2023
Sillymoderators:

You are a foolish person and a dummy! Who asked them to build on drainage...I repeat lawless people. Awon eran oko!

You're a useless and block-brained cretin.
So they woke up 1 day and decided to build on drainages? Isn't it your thievery-infused omo-oniles who sold the lands to them, and then probably connived with folks at ministry of lands to give them the go-ahead to build?

Useless bunch of thieves.

Ndi oshi Chineke buru ọnụ
Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by YourKarma: 8:21am On Dec 17, 2023
Difrent:

This is where you people always mix things up
Who say e hate una
Nobody ever said they hate igbos
It's igbos that's have been claiming other Nigerians hate them

And one wonder why they still remain glued to every nook and cranny of Nigeria where they hate them so much

It's because they are not hated as they claim rather it is the igbos that have shown hated to every of their neighbors and hosts.

Other Nigerians no longer fall for the blackmail now....as we have seen that you don't really want any Biafra. You are just using thia current agitation as a way to blackmail other Nigerians to hand over the presidency to you.

And since you are an insignificant 5% who refuse to see that they cannot go it alone and refuse to form strong alliance that will ensure an igboman become president....they will continue to wail and hate on others for nothing because in democracy it's those that contribute something to the table that make demands and it has been proven by PMB and PBAT that you can become Nigerias president without igbo votes

You love them so much but it's still y'all who spit hate and bile on them everywhere. You even called them "insignificant 5%" in this bullshit you just spewed.

Young man, do us a favour and go to hell
Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by YourKarma: 8:23am On Dec 17, 2023
Chuzoetoh:
guy these yorufear people are cowards, they left bini people that claimed ownership of Lagos oooo, even fulani chasing them out in Kwara state n hinterlands oóo n they're always facing Igbos, cowards, during elections many hausas didn't vote for Tinubu oóo but they won't attack Hausa because they know the hausas are ruthless, yoruba idiots wey sabi shout instead of standing up to fight

Very spineless fools. I did my youth service in Ogun State many years ago and I'm still in touch with my landlord back then. The man told me earlier this year that a portion of the community farms has been taken over by herdsmen and they're living in dear. Just imagine. Which Igbo man will ever do something of this nature. But they're not concerned about this. Their concern is the Igbos who prefer to buy land and build.

Cowardly tribe of snakes and serpents
Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by YourKarma: 8:25am On Dec 17, 2023
Max24:

So, because you buy house in London means you are now the owner of London and interfering in their politics? Dey play! Una never see anything!

Omo Odua.

Sharrap dia! Tell me where any Igbo man claimed to own Lagos or forever shove your long mouth up your ass.
Fulanis are forcefully taking over your land but it's the igbo man who hasn't done anything to you you dey open mouth for.

In the next 30 years, Ibadan will go thr way of illorin. Mark my words
Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by Ezmans: 8:31am On Dec 17, 2023
Pristine664:

Please keep crying.

Cry in the morning, beat chest in the evening, REPEAT everyday.
every human being that lost his legit property must cry even multichoice that lost billions of naira because of tinubu naira devaluation is still crying
Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by Omodua(m): 8:32am On Dec 17, 2023
Pristine664:

I'm sure Igbo houses were not part of hundred of houses that was demolished by Anambra government in March.

I really hope they understand how clownish they sound whenever they cry over Lagos demolition.
Low life spotted.

If you built a house and it's pulled down. How do you feel?

Certainly, you have low life!
Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by Basic123: 8:39am On Dec 17, 2023
YourKarma:

Sharrap dia! Show me a single instance where Igbos said they own Lagos. Una leave the Binis who said they own Lagos (and even your own king admitted it's Bini who established Lagos), left the fulanis who are murdering y'all in the hinterlands of yorubaland and claiming your land, left the hausas who have on many occasions fought you guys inside same Lagos and you're attacking the Igbos who have never for once had any violent encounter with y'all.

Cowardly bunch y'all are. The only reason you're speaking this bullshit is because Tinubu sowed the seeds of discord during the last election, and as the sheep you bunch are, you're swallowing his bullshit hook, line and sinker.

Wetin be "interfering in their politics"? So voting is now interference? And you clowns say you support one Nigeria? Is GRV an Igbo man? Honestly eh, it's my Igbo brethren who chose to live in that accursed land of yours I blame. If not for them una no go dey here dey talk nonsense. In fact, chase them out from yorubaland, demolish their houses and do it faster. The quicker they move their wealth to other regions, the better for igbos. Useless cretins, go and read what happened to Warri.

Shameless clowns y'all are
"THE DELEGATE FROM THE EASTERN NIGERIA MADE IT CLEAR THAT LAGOS IS A NO MAN'S LAND"

Even hausa Fulanis with all their populations mind their business!

Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by Omodua(m): 8:40am On Dec 17, 2023
TimeMachine2:
This fat pig has realised that it's no longer business as usual. When they'd be making
nonsense statements to degrade and disrespect the Yorubas, taking advantage of our collective accommodating nature. Do anyhow, see anyhow and collect wotowoto.
Do you know history of Lagos. Do you know how people settled in the city?

If you know, you won't spew your ethnic filled rabid nonsense.

Lagos was Nigerian capital as far back as 1922 and this attracted people all over the country. Some were transferred from various ministries and parastatals to the city.

I advice you to develop other state capitals lacking in infrastructure like Lagos in SW.

By the way, why not advocate true federalism or dissolution of the Union instead of wasting time insulting and hating ourselves? No nation develops under this template we are going through.
Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by civilserva: 8:41am On Dec 17, 2023
Hotfreezing:

Those that can afford a meal, they are using jollof rice and okpa to win election in their place.

You are among them if not, I challenge you let both of us make donations to any charity of YOUR CHOICE and display the receipt here.
Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by Basic123: 8:42am On Dec 17, 2023
Omodua:
Do you know history of Lagos. Do you know how people settled in the city?

If you know, you won't spew your ethnic filled rabid nonsense.

Lagos was Nigerian capital as far back as 1922 and this attracted people all over the country. Some were transferred from various ministries and parastatals to the city.

I advice you to develop other state capitals lacking in infrastructure like Lagos in SW.

By the way, why not advocate true federalism or dissolution of the Union instead of wasting time insulting and hating ourselves? No nation develops under this template we are going through.
That your next paragraph,YOU WOULD HAVE USED AS ADVICE TO OJUKWU,IRONSI AND AZIKWE.

OUR FEDERALISM WAS SOO SWEET UNTILL YOUR BROTHER IRONSI RUBBISHED EVERYTHING
Re: Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos by Jonjam269: 8:48am On Dec 17, 2023
Igbos and victim mentality are like siamese twins, South East governors demolished houses but we don't hear all this hullabaloo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akinwunmi Ambode Visits Police Command. See Photos: / Tinubu In Borno, Commissions Schools, Hospitals & Housing Units (Photos) / I’m Glad Senate Didn’t Confirm Me As Chairman Of Anti-graft Agency, Says Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.