Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,224 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son (49624 Views)

I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man / Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral / Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son by GanagiBitrus: 8:28am On Dec 17, 2023
Edusouls:
ur father and mother since they were born and bred in Nigeria then got married and had you, all of you that are in Nigeria have been killed by armed robbery, kidnapping, herdsmen,road accident, poor health care? At times hide ur foolishness a bit Abegi, the thing too Dey expose you

Only kids respond with insults to comments in a faceless forum.

My point is he should draw his positive lessons & be thankful for life & move on.
Or are you saying there is ZERO possibility he may have died from any of those vices?
Re: Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son by Shollez(m): 8:29am On Dec 17, 2023
YORUBA ADAGE SAYS, OMO TO SO ILE NU SO APO IYA KO. YOU WENT TO OVERSEA AND ABANDON YOUR WIFE AND CHILDREN IN NIGERIAN TO LOOK FOR WHITE THAT YOU WILL MARRIED IN OTHER TO GET PAPERS. @ LAST NA FAKE PASTOR MOST OF YOU LATER BECOME
Re: Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son by GanagiBitrus: 8:34am On Dec 17, 2023
Kingrshd3:

U be mumu why are u guys always looking for a way to paint Nigeria black and useless .. if he is in Nigeria he might have even be more successful..

Do u think is everyone that travel abroad will make it like Wizkid and Davido Dangote 🤔

All this people made their wealth here ..

Tell me 5 people that have traveled abroad and rich like portable ..

Please let's stop this mentality of using bad things on our dear nation nigeria

Only kids respond with insults to comments on a faceless forum.

My point is he should draw his positive lessons & be thankful for life & move on.
Or are you saying there is ZERO possibility he may have died from any of those vices?

&I would have still said similar thing to someone who is living in regrets that he didn't travel to USA. That he may have been killed in USA by mass shooters etc. It's all about finding reasons to encourage yourself & be positive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son by Baba4kinatu(m): 8:35am On Dec 17, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

Well, there will still be a lot of positives to draw from those 30years in UK & USA and so he still has reasons to be grateful.
Perhaps if he remained in Nigeria, he would probably have been killed by Armed Robbers, herdsmen, Kidnappers, road accident, poor health care...

Why have you not been killed by any of the emboldened

1 Like

Re: Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son by Beraphiu(m): 8:36am On Dec 17, 2023
TwoBottles:
The world has been programmed in such a way that the black man will remain a slave. Our forefathers protested being taken away in chains but here we are doing anything we can to go and become slaves in a white man's land.

This Life is a great lesson, No one wants to be a slave to others and people are making it out there but my advice for everyone is, if you can make it in Nigeria to the the extent of raising the sum of N15m I don't think you need to travel out and for people who want to do that it must have been in your twenties or Early thirties

Here are the lessons to derive from this story
1. You must be academically sound or have a skill that you can rely on when u get out there

2. In Marriage; you can see the son trying to make his mum and dad unite together, which teaches us that if you are a man and you cannot withstand any time a thing like this will happen don't marry a single mother.

5 Likes

Re: Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son by Intergrated: 8:38am On Dec 17, 2023
Kingrshd3:

U be mumu why are u guys always looking for a way to paint Nigeria black and useless .. if he is in Nigeria he might have even be more successful..

Do u think is everyone that travel abroad will make it like Wizkid and Davido Dangote 🤔

lol na portable be your best example lol Kai.
Re: Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son by GanagiBitrus: 8:38am On Dec 17, 2023
foxman04:

he could have been a multi-millionaire also
Yes he may have been a millionaire, but that will be living in regrets.
The point is for one to always stay positive in spite of any adversities.

Re: Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son by GanagiBitrus: 8:42am On Dec 17, 2023
Baba4kinatu:

Why have you not been killed by any of the emboldened

I would have said similar thing to someone living in regrets that he failed in his life to travel to USA. That he may have been killed by mass shooters etc in USA.

My point is for one to be encouraged to always stay positive in life irrespective of negative adversities.
Re: Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son by Faruq987: 8:43am On Dec 17, 2023
matify83:
Some discrepancies are beginning to show up in Baba's story compared to his son's.

Wishing baba luck in also reuniting with his wife and children abroad.

Point out the discrepancies if you are sure you read it
Re: Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son by Revolva(m): 8:48am On Dec 17, 2023
una de mad una de promote ...make people no travel out.....abi...story na the man cup[ of tea be dat ..there r so many successful people that made it abroad compared to those who never made it
Re: Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son by Sucolee(m): 8:52am On Dec 17, 2023
No b everybody go build house na ...
Re: Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son by BreakingNews21: 8:53am On Dec 17, 2023
DKM123:
This story is not as complicated as they are making it seem.

The Baba travelled abroad and abandoned his family after marrying another wife who is an American.

The first wife and kids were thrown out of the house after a while by the Baba's elder brother.

His first abandoned son died because their mother couldn't afford to buy drugs of 150naira.

The second abandoned son went in search of his father at adulthood to no avail.

The Baba was abandoned by his American wife and kids after he developed mental illness.

Baba came back to Nigeria 30years later suffering from kolomental and now wants to reunite with the family he abandoned for 30years.

A very clear and succinct synopsis!

1 Like

Re: Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son by Omenlon: 9:03am On Dec 17, 2023
payaseriy:
Govt sponsoring media to discourage japa
who stop you? Of what relevant are you to the country? Your japa, your life.

1 Like

Re: Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son by Amount(m): 9:12am On Dec 17, 2023
matify83:
Some discrepancies are beginning to show up in Baba's story compared to his son's.

Wishing baba luck in also reuniting with his wife and children abroad.

Govt sponsored post
Re: Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son by Fearyourcreator: 9:13am On Dec 17, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

Well, there will still be a lot of positives to draw from those 30years in UK & USA and so he still has reasons to be grateful.
Perhaps if he remained in Nigeria, he would probably have been killed by Armed Robbers, herdsmen, Kidnappers, road accident, poor health care...
And Nigeria got over 240m people .. you sef never die ... So people don't die in other countries
Re: Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son by Basic123: 9:15am On Dec 17, 2023
Kingrshd3:

DAVIDO,BANKY W,TIWA SAVAGE,TENI,DBANJ,JJC ETC

THEY EVEN ALL CAME BACK TO MAKE IT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son by GanagiBitrus: 9:17am On Dec 17, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

And Nigeria got over 240m people .. you sef never die ... So people don't die in other countries
You miss the point.
I would have told a similar thing to someone who is regretting that he failed in life to travel to USA. Would have told him that he may have been killed by mass shooters etc in USA.
Point is to always find reasons to be thankful no matter the situation.
Re: Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son by Omenlon: 9:18am On Dec 17, 2023
Amount:

Govt sponsored post
to achieve what? Who will stop you if you decide to go to Somalia or Afghanistan.
Re: Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son by Fearyourcreator: 9:18am On Dec 17, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

You miss the point.
I would have told a similar thing to someone who is regretting that he failed in life to travel to USA. Would have told him that he may have been killed by mass shooters etc in USA.

Okay! I got it now
Re: Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son by payaseriy: 9:24am On Dec 17, 2023
Omenlon:
who stop you? Of what relevant are you to the country? Your japa, your life.
you and ur entire generation are mad
Re: Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son by sageb: 9:27am On Dec 17, 2023
Agunesinjaweola:
Why must a man left for abroad without looking back for his family either to visit or bring them over
This doesn't look good to me and there's a missing link both in the UK and US as many questions are begging for answers !?

It seems The man is selfish, how did he lived abroad for 30 years without helping his family or aid them to leave Nigeria.
Re: Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son by toxtimmy: 9:30am On Dec 17, 2023
You people like to boil the ocean....why?...why do something that's impossible?... Why always look for bad in everything?... Not everything will or is supposed to make sense for you, what you don't understand and will make no difference in your life, just ignore and move on.

Example... Your salary and stuff is not enough to pay your rent, so where did you get money to buy data on your phone for the internet?...now I think you be their and they steal money from somewhere to be able to afford data... Or are you a ritualist?.

Not everything you go out your nose I ti unless you have facts that will make a difference in your life or others life.... For now explain how you get money to buy data on your phone to come on the internet even though you are in the negative every month after getting your salary?

Franzinni:
It smells fishy ... Even from the father's accent in the video, I started having my doubts, now the father claimed to be in yaba left and then kirikiri and then under bridge but the sons timeline doesn't reflect or accommodate that possibility... Men let me face my own jare, I wish them well...
Re: Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son by drimzsmoke(m): 9:33am On Dec 17, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

Let me tell you a story
A woman was here on Friday, she came here because of inability to conceive of a year duration, she came with her husband(husband too has never impregnated a woman or fathered a child). Some years ago, she had an abortion while outside the country. When bleeding didn't stop, the doctor who attended to her placed a family planning device(IUCD) in her womb without the woman consent or knowledge, that abortion wasn't done in Nigeria. She kuku didn't know she had anything inside of her, so when a scan was done and she was informed of the IUCD, she was shocked while husband got angry and left the clinic. That abortion wasn't done in Nigeria. We have our issues as a developing country, no doubt, but compared to some other countries, our health care system is still trying!!!

1 Like

Re: Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son by PDJT: 9:39am On Dec 17, 2023
-He should contact the Citizens advice or charity to get his British passport back, then he can return to the UK and live comfortably on the welfare state. All he needs is the passport ID page or the 9 digit numbers.

1 Like

Re: Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son by GanagiBitrus: 9:40am On Dec 17, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Let me tell you a story
A woman was here on Friday, she came here because of inability to conceive of a year duration, she came with her husband(husband too has never impregnated a woman or fathered a child). Some years ago, she had an abortion while outside the country. When bleeding didn't stop, the doctor who attended to her placed a family planning device(IUCD) in her womb without the woman consent or knowledge, that abortion wasn't done in Nigeria. She kuku didn't know she had anything inside of her, so when a scan was done and she was informed of the IUCD, she was shocked while husband got angry and left the clinic. That abortion wasn't done in Nigeria. We have our issues as a developing country, no doubt, but compared to some other countries, our health care system is still trying!!!

You missed the point.
I would have told a similar thing to someone who is regretting that he failed in life by not travelling to USA. Would have told him that he may have been killed by gun violence etc in USA.
Re: Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son by Kingrshd3: 9:41am On Dec 17, 2023
Basic123:

DAVIDO,BANKY W,TIWA SAVAGE,TENI,DBANJ,JJC ETC

THEY EVEN ALL CAME BACK TO MAKE IT

God bless you
Re: Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son by Ganjafama(m): 9:42am On Dec 17, 2023
Kingrshd3:

If u like Japa it doesn't guarantee success but it's just location u will change.

Name 5 people that Japa that has made wealth like Wizkid Davido portable or even Dangote self mtheeww.

See Nigerian mentality as if Japan is a means to proserity
Japa is not a means to wealth, rather it is a means of attaining a comfortable life and also means of creating a good future for your kids. This is something that is hard to achieve here in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son by Kingrshd3: 9:42am On Dec 17, 2023
Intergrated:
lol na portable be your best example lol Kai.

I listed wizkid and Dangote na aba
Re: Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son by Chucks13: 9:44am On Dec 17, 2023
This is not a natural situation it is the work of village people they have destroyed so many lives like this.

I remember be on same flight from Paris to Lagos with one man I won't mentioned his name he is from Abia we sat next to each other on reaching closer to MMIA Lagos on the air he bursted into tear and I asked why bro he said in 28 years he stepped out of this country he is just coming back home, though got no house, no land but he *belief the juju placed on him have died* I urged him and I said bro you will bounce back.

Wickedness is real if you hear other people story you will go freeze from shock and disbelief, if Bible could even say wickedness is real then it is real. I pray this man move on well, no one should mock him there are forces stronger than ordinary.

I used to tell people say seek God help in everything don't be like pesin wey witches and wizard dey suck hin blood and hin come dey drink blood tonic I swear na long and big straw those bitch go take dey suck the blood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son by Artscollection: 9:44am On Dec 17, 2023
TwoBottles:
The world has been programmed in such a way that the black man will remain a slave. Our forefathers protested being taken away in chains but here we are doing anything we can to go and become slaves in a white man's land.

Japa= voluntary cross antlantic slave trade

1 Like

Re: Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son by Kingrshd3: 9:45am On Dec 17, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

Only kids respond with insults to comments on a faceless forum.

&I would have still said similar thing to someone who is living in regrets that he didn't travel to USA. That he may have been killed in USA by mass shooters etc. It's all about finding reasons to encourage yourself & be positive.

There is nothing like that bro it depend on ur region in Nigeria .
So u think there is no death too in overseas and mass shooting 🤔

Why is it that u guyz always paint Nigeria black for terrorism bandit and d likes ...

Don't be fooled bro u can also die in oversease where guns are even a legal permission for individual..

So fate is everything have seen people that doesn't step out of the country and was very successful like no other ...

So either u are in Nigeria oversea or whatever ur fate is still ur fate ..

If u won't make it or die in d race it will happen bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) / Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! / Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.