Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son (49626 Views)

I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man / Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral / Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son by toxtimmy: 3:35pm On Dec 17, 2023
Lol...isolation...small mind small way of thinking... Enjoy your day and live your life like there is no tomorrow... Respect other people's life and yours will be great else suffer go follow you everytlwhere you go.

Franzinni:
I see your point , you sure sound smart in isolation....Oh well
Re: Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son by Franzinni: 4:08pm On Dec 17, 2023
toxtimmy:
Lol...isolation...small mind small way of thinking... Enjoy your day and live your life like there is no tomorrow... Respect other people's life and yours will be great else suffer go follow you everytlwhere you go.

haha 😂 you don't fail me ... But I'll take the advice, I think you should too, if you are smart enough to see the irony. Anyway carry on...
Re: Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son by Kingrshd3: 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

He's not a bastard; he was right.
He said ''probably'' and i'm sure you don't know the meaning of that word or you were blinded by your fake love for Nigeria.

The man would have PROBABLY died if he had remained in Nigeria. This is correct, if you are really educated

The only bastard here is the presumed educated adult who doesn't know the meaning of the word 'PROBABLY'.

Probably and yet u haven't and he haven't died since he was in Nigeria including me MYSELF 🤔

Why are u so fool or yourself by saying all sorts of rubbish about the so call Nigeria..

Your education NIGERIA
your birth NIGERIA
your grwoth NIGERIA
Your meal NIGERIA.
Wizkid Davido, Dangote Otedola all got their wealth NIGERIA ..
ETC
which I can't mentioned yet u keep comparing Nigeria of 63th year independence with countries that haves their independence 300+ years ago 😢😭😭😢

How old are you if I may ask 😡
BECOS
You are d real foolish or bastard have ever seen 😢😭😭😢
Re: Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son by millionboi2: 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Well, there will still be a lot of positives to draw from those 30years in UK & USA and so he still has reasons to be grateful.
Perhaps if he remained in Nigeria, he would probably have been killed by Armed Robbers, herdsmen, Kidnappers, road accident, poor health care...

nonsense,he could have been the governor of his state too
Re: Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son by steeltrust: 6:49pm On Dec 17, 2023
Ona just de turn the story to fit ona own narrative 😂🤣
some people will not even bother to read to really know the content of the story

Oga made it big while abroad na family cause em down fall

It is well
Re: Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son by 316merit: 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2023
This is serious oThis is serious o...
Re: Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son by Segzy19: 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2023
You should have pointed out the discrepancies

matify83:
Some discrepancies are beginning to show up in Baba's story compared to his son's.

Wishing baba luck in also reuniting with his wife and children abroad.
Re: Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son by Frcknl: 11:04pm On Dec 17, 2023
I also spend 1about 15yrs abroad and I tell u that it was a great experience but money saving wise is no

Spirit247:
Thanks for telling him this truth, Japa is a coded Name for Cowardice.
shocked See:
https://www.nairaland.com/7943407/all-yorubas-igbos-hausa-fulanis-must#127522978
Urgent Warning for all Igbos, Yorubas, Housa-Fulani!

Re: Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son by Frcknl: 11:53pm On Dec 17, 2023
Reach out to him and help,e no go kill u

PDJT:
-He should contact the Citizens advice or charity to get his British passport back, then he can return to the UK and live comfortably on the welfare state. All he needs is the passport ID page or the 9 digit numbers.
Re: Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son by Nigerfine3: 11:57pm On Dec 17, 2023
[quote author=Agunesinjaweola post=127523384]Why must a man left for abroad without looking back for his family either to visit or bring them over
This doesn't look good to me and there's a missing link both in the UK and US as many questions are begging for answers !?[/quote
]
Dey play. When at younger age the baba de Bleep white girls here and there, you talking of remembering home. Do you think na every man de survive the pussy temptation?
Re: Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son by Konquest: 7:36pm On Jan 08
Omihanifa:

John Ibironke, the son of a 68-year-old man from Ondo State, Joseph Ibironke, who claimed to have spent nine years in the United Kingdom and 21 years in the United States before he found himself in Nigeria after a strange illness, tells FATTEH HAMID how he reunited with his father

Who is Joseph Ibironke to you?

My name is John Ibironke, I’m a building contractor. I’m from Igbara Oke, Ondo State. I’m the only son of my mother alive, born to Joseph Ibironke.

Your father said you were a few months old when he left Nigeria. What do you know about his life or as you were told by your mother

https://punchng.com/dads-return-to-nigeria-homeless-after-30-years-in-uk-us-sad-son/

Previous thread: https://punchng.com/dads-return-to-nigeria-homeless-after-30-years-in-uk-us-sad-son/

Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) / Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! / Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad