Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Guys Why Are You Afraid Of Marrying Ex Gf Of Politicians - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Why Are You Afraid Of Marrying Ex Gf Of Politicians (829 Views)

Marrying. Ex Hook Up Ladies / Just Broke Up With My Gf Of Four Years / I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Why Are You Afraid Of Marrying Ex Gf Of Politicians by Quality20(m): 7:27am On Dec 17, 2023
We are all human beings first and foremost, so I see no cogent reasons why guys would shun dating or marrying girls who previously dated rich politicians, leaders , top military brass, merchants etc. They may have made some mistakes dating the wrong set of ppl in the past, but that does not mean that they shd now be castigated.Many of such ladies abound, with a high percenge being single and now running into their 40s and 50s and still single. Men only need to get close and study thsese girls' behaviors individually rather than shunning them all before knowing them well.
Even for bola/refuse dump gold or other forms of wealth can be found. So guys ,pls stop entertaining unnecessary fear as far as these great women are concerned. I personally don't think that those class girls carry any form of ritual juju, bad luck or any strange stds
Re: Guys Why Are You Afraid Of Marrying Ex Gf Of Politicians by LikeAking: 8:00am On Dec 17, 2023
In the real world, no body gives a Bleep..
Re: Guys Why Are You Afraid Of Marrying Ex Gf Of Politicians by Quality20(m): 8:44am On Dec 17, 2023
LikeAking:
In the real world, no body gives a Bleep..
about who or what?
Re: Guys Why Are You Afraid Of Marrying Ex Gf Of Politicians by LikeAking: 10:24am On Dec 17, 2023
Quality20:
about who or what?

About the haggard bitchez
Re: Guys Why Are You Afraid Of Marrying Ex Gf Of Politicians by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:36am On Dec 17, 2023
What do you mean by they made mistake in dating politicians,senators nd business merchants in the past?
Re: Guys Why Are You Afraid Of Marrying Ex Gf Of Politicians by Quality20(m): 11:15am On Dec 17, 2023
Dyfynezz12:
What do you mean by they made mistake in dating politicians,senators nd business merchants in the past?
some of them might have thought that after dating and being lovers, that those high class men would later marry them as 3rd wives.
Re: Guys Why Are You Afraid Of Marrying Ex Gf Of Politicians by phintohlar(f): 11:47am On Dec 17, 2023
E no hard nah, just marry all of them, LOBATAN
Re: Guys Why Are You Afraid Of Marrying Ex Gf Of Politicians by Sonnobax15(m): 12:18pm On Dec 17, 2023
grin
No na....I can't keep on living my life with someone who'll be constantly comparing me with how one mumu politician used to spoil her with material things undecided

4 Likes

Re: Guys Why Are You Afraid Of Marrying Ex Gf Of Politicians by LooneyLester: 2:28pm On Dec 17, 2023
Fork younger girls so that you won't be saying this at least be like Leonardo DiCaprio

3 Likes

Re: Guys Why Are You Afraid Of Marrying Ex Gf Of Politicians by Namaster: 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2023
It's NOT fear that makes men avoid them. It's disgust

These set of ladies used their prime (21-29) to Bleep men old enough to be their father. They used what they had (beauty and youth) to get what they wanted (money).

That's not bad.

What's bad is expecting the same men whom they shamed for being broke in their youth to take them as responsible materials after they've exhausted their youth and beauty.

Imagine someone who has been sexually misused and subjected to the most degrading sexual acts possible now forming wife material.

They are prostitutes that should be treated as such.

Any man who takes them serious would regret it in no time.

5 Likes

Re: Guys Why Are You Afraid Of Marrying Ex Gf Of Politicians by emperor4love(m): 3:27pm On Dec 17, 2023
Na dem sef I de find one mk I see if I go use am get contract blow once
Re: Guys Why Are You Afraid Of Marrying Ex Gf Of Politicians by Quality20(m): 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2023
LooneyLester:
Fork younger girls so that you won't be saying this at least be like Leonardo DiCaprio
seems u don't like rich n well connected ladies for marriage
Re: Guys Why Are You Afraid Of Marrying Ex Gf Of Politicians by Countersam(m): 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2023
Quality20:
We are all human beings first and foremost, so I see no cogent reasons why guys would shun dating or marrying girls who previously dated rich politicians, leaders , top military brass, merchants etc. They may have made some mistakes dating the wrong set of ppl in the past, but that does not mean that they shd now be castigated.Many of such ladies abound, with a high percenge being single and now running into their 40s and 50s and still single. Men only need to get close and study thsese girls' behaviors individually rather than shunning them all before knowing them well.
Even for bola/refuse dump gold or other forms of wealth can be found. So guys ,pls stop entertaining unnecessary fear as far as these great women are concerned. I personally don't think that those class girls carry any form of ritual juju, bad luck or any strange stds
Please e give us samples of these ladies. We can help you date them and try to see if there is any future. We will test first no be so?
Re: Guys Why Are You Afraid Of Marrying Ex Gf Of Politicians by zanshi: 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2023
Same way we are afraid of meeting yahoo boys ex gf

Our 500k salary starts to look like coins in theirs

abeg oooo

we don't want stress.

1 Like

Re: Guys Why Are You Afraid Of Marrying Ex Gf Of Politicians by Quality20(m): 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2023
zanshi:
Same way we are afraid of meeting yahoo boys ex gf

Our 500k salary starts to look like coins in theirs

abeg oooo

we don't want stress.
don't worry those ladies might even give u monies from their super rich lovers

(1) (Reply)

When A Math Teacher Meet A Math Parent / I Am Going Back To S*xchat / Men Have Better Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.