Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? (37021 Views)

Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? / God's Answer For Spiritual Warfare - Joseph Prince / If We Ask For The Forgiveness Of God Before We Die, Will God Forgive us ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by iramure(m): 10:46am On Dec 24, 2023
Sucre6:

Stop clowning, before thunder go strike you twice sad
how many thunder don strike?
Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by Geovanni412(m): 10:50am On Dec 24, 2023
Vinnie2000:

What's your Opinion?
Will God answer her Prayer? πŸ€”πŸ€”

Mine: He will Likely NOT.😌
Couldn't she have gone home to Change her outfit?πŸ˜’

You don't know the full story behind the outfit

What if she just escaped a group of men trying to rape her who tore her clothes?

1 Like

Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:53am On Dec 24, 2023
How am I supposed to know? Am I God, is He me?
Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by Juniorangel(m): 10:55am On Dec 24, 2023
Only God can judge

1 Like

Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by Kilometres: 11:08am On Dec 24, 2023
There's no congregation. If her intentions was to be provocative she would have gone there during service.

1 Like

Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by Patriotic9ja(m): 11:11am On Dec 24, 2023
God isn't man.
His ways are not ours.
He shows mercy on whom he chooses to.
He works in mysterious ways.
He is the protocol breaker.
......and so forth....

"...the race is not for the swift, nor the battle for the strong πŸ’ͺ, neither is bread for the wise....." it's God that showeth mercy...

I believe by now you should know my position on the subject matter

2 Likes

Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by aimmoney9: 11:13am On Dec 24, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Seriously.😏

A Womanizer Guy can walk into that church, be Tempted for her Indecent exposure, Chyke or Use sweet words to ask for her number.🀨

She (Forgetting that she came to Pray) will give him. πŸ˜―πŸ˜’

That Outfit can cause different Wahala in a church environment. 😌😌
What if she's praying for a boyfriend or a husband ?? .......... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by unanonso(m): 11:17am On Dec 24, 2023
Vinnie2000:

What's your Opinion?

What if she was there to give her life to Jesus?

1 Like

Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by humberjade: 11:20am On Dec 24, 2023
God created both men and women naked, nah man oversabi lead to wearing cloths. For example, even when the bible says women shouldn't wear men's cloths and vice versa, na gown men dey wear back then, and as time changes, men switched to wearing trousers. Now we see women wear gowns and trousers too, and term it as forbidden, on what basis are we saying they are going astray from the dictates of the bible?

What I am saying in essence is that, most of the things we are conforming to are the designs of man, and not God Himself. God created things, but the perception of most things were created by humanity.

God's way is not that of man, He could hear yearnings of a naked person before a Pastor's, with my knowledge of God's doings, he works with the heart more than He does with the body.

1 Like

Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by unscripted(m): 11:22am On Dec 24, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Which one is Half information again? πŸ€¨πŸ˜’

The Babe is simply Dressed Indecently. πŸ˜•
oshey , assistant holy Ghost , accuser of the brethren,

1 Like

Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by humberjade: 11:23am On Dec 24, 2023
Patriotic9ja:
God isn't man.
His ways are not ours.
He shows mercy on whom he chooses to.
He works in mysterious ways.
He is the protocol breaker.
......and so forth....

"...the race is not for the swift, nor the battle for the strong πŸ’ͺ, neither is bread for the wise....." it's God that showeth mercy...

I believe by now you should know my position on the subject matter

Well said.

Well, if we are to follow the bible, those judging this woman are already sinning, because even the bible says in Matt 7:1 that "thou shall not judge".

1 Like

Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by Jonwesley(m): 11:26am On Dec 24, 2023
He answered a woman caught in adultery, so if her heart is right in her prayers, God will do her bidding.

1 Like

Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by Calitoscassius(m): 11:27am On Dec 24, 2023
Maybe we should ask God, oh! I forgot. God doesn't even exist
Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by Govocrete: 11:40am On Dec 24, 2023
God will definitely answer her prayers. God look at the heart and not the outer appearance.

Before anyone can judge her, they should walk in a shoe for at least six (6) month.

1 Like

Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by spiceadole: 11:41am On Dec 24, 2023
Vinnie2000:

What's your Opinion?

There is no God that answers anybody's prayers.

And if you believe there is,you are not better than that lady
Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by femi4: 11:41am On Dec 24, 2023
Vinnie2000:

What's your Opinion?

What if it's a prayer of forgiveness

Naija mentality, ....all your prayers are centered on material things

1 Like

Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by InfinixMine: 11:47am On Dec 24, 2023
Dey play - God doesn't need your approval to answer her prayer.

Vinnie2000:

What's your Opinion?

1 Like

Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by Cjayboy: 11:50am On Dec 24, 2023
God is not a man...

He looks at our hearts or minds.

The possibility is 99%

1 Like

Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by do4luv14(m): 11:53am On Dec 24, 2023
Vinnie2000:
What's your Opinion? Will God answer her Prayer? πŸ€”πŸ€”

Mine: He will Likely NOT.😌 Couldn't she have gone home to Change her outfit?πŸ˜’

GOD will answer her prayer quickly than yours
it's for people like her that JESUS died For

1 Like

Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by alex2much(m): 12:01pm On Dec 24, 2023
Go and read Uma Ukpai Story.
Nebes:
A broken and contrite heart He will not scorn.
You are the one looking at her outfit.

1 Like

Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by crazysam001: 12:02pm On Dec 24, 2023
Faster than many others.

1 Like

Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by alobright17(m): 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2023
Vinnie2000:

What's your Opinion?

there's no God anywhere that answer prayers .

1 Like

Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by dcasca(m): 12:18pm On Dec 24, 2023
You know why I can't categorically say that God won't answer her prayers?

The ways of God are not the ways of men.

He would show mercy to those He chooses to.

You can't predict Him.

1 Like

Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by Papayaayasager(m): 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2023
Why not?

The bible said for if you declare in your heart and believe it that Jesus is lord you shall be saved, Roman 10: 9

1 Like

Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by ss1930(m): 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2023
He says we should COME THE WAY WE ARE, HE KNOWS HOW TO FIX US TOGERTHER AGAIN.

Op, come to think of it, dont we pray naked while in our secret chambers and God answers us?
Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by jeanexx7(m): 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2023
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=127524713] As it is does God answer the prayers of your GOs,pastors, and all the many holy holy SUs in your congregations to begin with? Dey there dey deceive yourself! undecided

Anyways, You see, Scripture states that God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous; the pleas and requests and every petition, praise, offering, work, plea, sacrifice, etc., of the unrighteous are tainted by their sins(disobedience/unholiness) and are hence an abomination to God. So, what is definite is that even your many pleas for the forgiveness of sins are not answered by God given that God made no special exemptions for that kind of plea. No amount of praying can cause God to change His mind regarding that which concerns the unrighteous by the way. So if you are thinking of prescribing more prayers that only means you don't understand or know God at all. undecided

Hebrews 4:16
Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need. Me: Have you consider her drawing to the Throne of Grace, to enable her obtain Mercy. I know of a lady, that all her clothing are of this very pictures.

James 4:8 Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded. Me: She must have come to the Sanctuary to cleanse her hands and Purify her heat.

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God. Me: It's never our making but that of Jehovah.

Psalms 145:18 The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. Me: The Lord God Almighty is indeed near to whoever, that calls on Him in Truth.

John 6:37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. Me: The Lord God of Host, will never cast away whoever that comes to Him.

Let's us observed the Story of the Pharisees and the Tax Collector:

God, however, openly bragged about how He only answers the prayers of the righteous; He delights in granting them the desires of their heart meaning that they are those who he loves. For this very reason, Jesus Christ urged His followers to seek first the Kingdom of God and God's Righteousness so that all thingsβ€” the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God (holiness), answers to prayers includedβ€”shall be added on to them. As Jesus Christ explained in His Gospel, the only way to become Holy, and then also Righteous, is by way of continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, God's Truth and Law in the Kingdom of God

God deals indirectly with the unrighteous, the same way He deals with the unbelievers including the wicked and the ungrateful and that is by pouring out His mercy and kindness on them daily. So every time as an unrighteous you feel that God has answered your prayer know that at that same moment, or moments before that, God also provided the same mercy or similar to someone, who does not even believe in God, nor asked God for anything. So, if answers from God are what you seek, then do what Jesus Christ said you should, which is to seek first the Kingdom of God (holiness), and then God's righteousness, so that all these things β€”the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God (including answers to prayers). "The Pharisee, standing by himself, prayed thus: 'God, I thank you that I am not like other men, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even like this tax collector. I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I get." (Luke 18:11-12) The practices of this Pharisee are worthy examples to follow. His good deeds (fasting and tithing) are primary weapons against the passions of lust and greed (adultery and extortion). However, without a humble and repentant heart, these outward practices are worthless and lead only to pride and judgment of others. Note that he prays with himself, for God is absent where there is boasting.

God is not concerned about whether you pray to Him clothes or unclothed. What matters is whether you are righteous or not.

"But the tax collector, standing far off, would not even lift up his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, 'God, be merciful to me, a sinner!'' (Luke 18:13) The tax collector shows by his posture an awareness of the state of his soul, standing far from the altar of sacrifice with eyes cast downward, like the lady on the PICTURE. His prayer, "God, be merciful to me a sinner", is the foundation of the Jesus Prayer, as in the refrain "Lord have mercy" that permeates Christian worship and personal prayer.

"I tell you, this man went down to his house justified, rather than the other. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but the one who humbles himself will be exalted." (Luke 18:14) Justified means forgiven and set right with God, for inward humility is blessed while pride in outward deeds is condemned.

LET'S BE WISE.
Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by jeanexx7(m): 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2023
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=127524713] As it is does God answer the prayers of your GOs,pastors, and all the many holy holy SUs in your congregations to begin with? Dey there dey deceive yourself! undecided

Anyways, You see, Scripture states that God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous; the pleas and requests and every petition, praise, offering, work, plea, sacrifice, etc., of the unrighteous are tainted by their sins(disobedience/unholiness) and are hence an abomination to God. So, what is definite is that even your many pleas for the forgiveness of sins are not answered by God given that God made no special exemptions for that kind of plea. No amount of praying can cause God to change His mind regarding that which concerns the unrighteous by the way. So if you are thinking of prescribing more prayers that only means you don't understand or know God at all. undecided

Have You Considered These Scriptures:

Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need. Me: Have you consider her drawing to the Throne of Grace, to enable her obtain Mercy. I know of a lady, that all her clothing are of this very pictures.

James 4:8 Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded. Me: She must have come to the Sanctuary to cleanse her hands and Purify her heat.

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God. Me: It's never our making but that of Jehovah.

Psalms 145:18 The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. Me: The Lord God Almighty is indeed near to whoever, that calls on Him in Truth.

John 6:37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. Me: The Lord God of Host, will never cast away whoever that comes to Him.

God, however, openly bragged about how He only answers the prayers of the righteous; He delights in granting them the desires of their heart meaning that they are those who he loves. For this very reason, Jesus Christ urged His followers to seek first the Kingdom of God and God's Righteousness so that all thingsβ€” the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God (holiness), answers to prayers includedβ€”shall be added on to them. As Jesus Christ explained in His Gospel, the only way to become Holy, and then also Righteous, is by way of continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, God's Truth and Law in the Kingdom of God

God deals indirectly with the unrighteous, the same way He deals with the unbelievers including the wicked and the ungrateful and that is by pouring out His mercy and kindness on them daily. So every time as an unrighteous you feel that God has answered your prayer know that at that same moment, or moments before that, God also provided the same mercy or similar to someone, who does not even believe in God, nor asked God for anything. So, if answers from God are what you seek, then do what Jesus Christ said you should, which is to seek first the Kingdom of God (holiness), and then God's righteousness, so that all these things β€”the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God (including answers to prayers). "The Pharisee, standing by himself, prayed thus: 'God, I thank you that I am not like other men, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even like this tax collector. I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I get." (Luke 18:11-12) The practices of this Pharisee are worthy examples to follow. His good deeds (fasting and tithing) are primary weapons against the passions of lust and greed (adultery and extortion). However, without a humble and repentant heart, these outward practices are worthless and lead only to pride and judgment of others. Note that he prays with himself, for God is absent where there is boasting.

God is not concerned about whether you pray to Him clothes or unclothed. What matters is whether you are righteous or not.

"But the tax collector, standing far off, would not even lift up his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, 'God, be merciful to me, a sinner!'' (Luke 18:13) The tax collector shows by his posture an awareness of the state of his soul, standing far from the altar of sacrifice with eyes cast downward, like the lady on the PICTURE. His prayer, "God, be merciful to me a sinner", is the foundation of the Jesus Prayer, as in the refrain "Lord have mercy" that permeates Christian worship and personal prayer.

"I tell you, this man went down to his house justified, rather than the other. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but the one who humbles himself will be exalted." (Luke 18:14) Justified means forgiven and set right with God, for inward humility is blessed while pride in outward deeds is condemned.

LET'S BE WISE.
Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by Elioandrew: 12:48pm On Dec 24, 2023
Vinnie2000:

What's your Opinion?

yes he will

1 Like

Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by Kay25(m): 12:52pm On Dec 24, 2023
Vinnie2000:

What's your Opinion?

He would answer her before he go answer u wey dey do oversabi
Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by Sucre7: 12:53pm On Dec 24, 2023
God doesn't look at the outward appearance, But a Contrite heart. A heart truly remorseful.

1 Like

Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by Jayhome24: 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2023
Nebes:
A broken and contrite heart He will not scorn.
You are the one looking at her outfit.

So this oily glittering skin lady is broken hearted to you?

A broken hearted dressed in this manner baa?

So no broken hearted Muslims baa and
can anyone dare enter mosque in this manner of dress Mr broken hearted?

1 Like

Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by jeanexx7(m): 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2023
*Have You Considered These Scriptures:*

LET'S BE WISE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To The RCCG Lady At BBNaija Audition / Father Ebube Muonso Buys Cars For 8 Church Workers As Christmas Gifts / Debrah Osagiede Is Dead Spirit And Life Bible Church Founder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.