Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,816 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? (37030 Views)

Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? / God's Answer For Spiritual Warfare - Joseph Prince / If We Ask For The Forgiveness Of God Before We Die, Will God Forgive us ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by judedwriter(m): 1:06pm On Dec 24, 2023
Vinnie2000:

What's your Opinion?
Will God answer her Prayer? πŸ€”πŸ€”

Mine: He will Likely NOT.😌
Couldn't she have gone home to Change her outfit?πŸ˜’

What if she is repenting?

Don't judge o.

1 Like

Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by Asine: 1:07pm On Dec 24, 2023
Thank God they didn't deprive her from entering the church as they do in most churches. God looks at the heart and not the outward appearance... Do you know that Rehab a former harlot became the great grand mother of Jesus?

1 Like

Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by Ofadaman(m): 1:17pm On Dec 24, 2023
Thank God say God no be man.
The ways of God are different from the ways of man ,
On this earth, have I seen things, when sons of slave sit on chariots and princes walk.
For the Lord uses the foolish things to confound the wise.

All the days of christ, he chose people who nobody expects why didn't he just join with the Pharisees ?,
Amongst his disciples, did you see any of them which was a pastor , the women he saved and confided in, mostly harlots and prostitutes.

Baba, no dey reason am, God is God and his ways different

1 Like

Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by 247man: 1:24pm On Dec 24, 2023
Vinnie2000:

What's your Opinion?

You can’t decide for God. Let him decide. You get light for house? Me no get since Monday. Na dat one concern me

1 Like

Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by Dybala11(m): 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2023
Vinnie2000:

What's your Opinion?

Why not?
Are you God, or are you the one in charge of answering prayers or granting requests in heaven?

1 Like

Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by qaulyns27: 1:59pm On Dec 24, 2023
It is between her and her God.

1 Like

Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by Yankee101: 2:03pm On Dec 24, 2023
God is not a man
He blesses even your enemies and His own enemies too

1 Like

Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by Kobojunkie: 2:13pm On Dec 24, 2023
jeanexx7:
Have You Considered These Scriptures:

Hebrews 4:16
Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need. Me: Have you consider her drawing to the Throne of Grace, to enable her obtain Mercy. I know of a lady, that all her clothing are of this very pictures.

James 4:8 Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded. Me: She must have come to the Sanctuary to cleanse her hands and Purify her heat.

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God. Me: It's never our making but that of Jehovah.

Psalms 145:18 The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. Me: The Lord God Almighty is indeed near to whoever, that calls on Him in Truth.

John 6:37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. Me: The Lord God of Host, will never cast away whoever that comes to Him.
Let's us observed the Story of the Pharisees and the Tax Collector:
Here's a simple question for you. Which of those verses you randomly obtained can be confidently state renders null and void the very decree of Jesus Christ when it comes to as how to receive that which He promised to His own? undecided

1 Like

Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by Kobojunkie: 2:15pm On Dec 24, 2023
jeanexx7:
The Pharisee, standing by himself, prayed thus: 'God, I thank you that I am not like other men, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even like this tax collector. I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I get." (Luke 18:11-12) The practices of this Pharisee are worthy examples to follow. His good deeds (fasting and tithing) are primary weapons against the passions of lust and greed (adultery and extortion). However, without a humble and repentant heart, these outward practices are worthless and lead only to pride and judgment of others. Note that he prays with himself, for God is absent where there is boasting.
The Pharisees whose examples Jesus Christ condemned as being against God -- of false teachers and false prophets--- is the standard you raise against that decreed by Jesus Christ? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by PaulH07: 2:17pm On Dec 24, 2023
Vinnie2000:

What's your Opinion?

But she geh correct waist sha, very lovely to fvck...

2 Likes

Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by Kobojunkie: 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2023
jeanexx7:
But the tax collector, standing far off, would not even lift up his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, 'God, be merciful to me, a sinner!'' (Luke 18:13) The tax collector shows by his posture an awareness of the state of his soul, standing far from the altar of sacrifice with eyes cast downward, like the lady on the PICTURE. His prayer, "God, be merciful to me a sinner", is the foundation of the Jesus Prayer, as in the refrain "Lord have mercy" that permeates Christian worship and personal prayer.

"I tell you, this man went down to his house justified, rather than the other. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but the one who humbles himself will be exalted." (Luke 18:14) Justified means forgiven and set right with God, for inward humility is blessed while pride in outward deeds is condemned.
LET'S BE WISE.
Are you telling us that this parable which Jesus Christ told suggests that it is through this prayer of humility that one is justified? Is that your conclusion? undecided

1 Like

Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by bobestman(m): 2:27pm On Dec 24, 2023
[quote author=Vinnie2000 post=127524894]
Hmmm, nice point.
Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by farem: 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2023
Vinnie2000:

What's your Opinion?

Yes!
Did the robber on the right hand changed his cloth?
The command is: COME AS YOU ARE!
It's when you insist that you want to REMAIN as you are thar spiritual kasala go burst

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by nnamdi640: 2:43pm On Dec 24, 2023
Vinnie2000:

What's your Opinion?

If her heart is pure, God will answer her prayers. She might even be better than those ladies that covers their selves and commit evil acts. Remember hypocrisy is one of the things God hate most. Finally it is your heart God look not the way you appears.

1 Like

Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by okoroemeka(m): 2:54pm On Dec 24, 2023
Vinnie2000:

What's your Opinion?

are you now saying that God is looking at her breasts and finds it so offensive not to answer her prayers?I think so long God created us in his own image and with his mischievous omnipotence that prayers will be answered even faster than you think

1 Like

Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by thesolutions(m): 3:00pm On Dec 24, 2023
If you do not know, you should not judge.
No one on the background in the church. It is obvious this is the prayer that gets instant answers. Prayers offered unashamed and undistracted from the heart.

1 Like

Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:05pm On Dec 24, 2023
ukaface:

Then that’s hypocritical
God knows who she is, so why hiding clothes from him. She came as she is. Don’t be the judge.

Your last update na fire. . If those miracles in d bible were REAL...medical ambulance will be taking people to adoration/church ground instead of medical centre/hospital.

how una get together take go?
merry Xmas.

2 Likes

Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:17pm On Dec 24, 2023
Maybe someone broke into her house and stole all her cloth. Or maybe fire burn down her house and all she has is what she got on. Just saying, lets not judge..

1 Like

Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by Tyktoker: 3:18pm On Dec 24, 2023
100%, those who think God won't answer her are actually the ones who will end with prayers unanswered.
Vinnie2000:

What's your Opinion?

Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by Greattha: 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2023
Who art thou to judge?

Vinnie2000:

What's your Opinion?

Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by TruthsFM: 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2023
Why dressing in this manner in the church in the first place . I think she’s a who..re

1 Like

Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by BluntCrazeMan: 3:44pm On Dec 24, 2023
Vinnie2000:

What's your Opinion?

It depends.

She must not even pray in the church for God to answer her.
But then, maybe she felt God will hear her in the church, so she dropped in.

She might have chosen to drop-by at the church because she knew that if she reached her house, she may not come out again.

It is now left for God to decide what to do for her.
After-all, God sees the heart.
Isn't it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by BBIA: 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Hmmm, nice point.πŸ‘

But such Revealing Outfit can Tempt a brother who is there @dat time. πŸ˜•πŸ˜’

Since it is a Catholic Church, 'Fada' Sef could be Tempted if he meets her there.🀨🀨
First thing, my jonn Thomas do rise.

To fvck her no be bad idea.

1 Like

Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by theamazonguru(m): 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2023
Vinnie2000:

What's your Opinion?

Very funny. Well thank God it is just your personal opinion.

The adulterous woman that was caught in the act, how do you think she dressed that very moment she was brought to Jesus.
Remember she is an ashewo.
An ashewo doesn't dress nice. And on top of that she was found in the very act. She must have dressed seductively to serve her intended purpose of capturing her play mate.

She was in this state when she was brought to Jesus.

Remember what Jesus said, where are your accusers?
None condemned you, neither do I.
Go and sin no more.

What is important is, the state of her heart at the moment she sought salvation.
Not the manner of her dressing.

We are oblivious to the full details of what actually led her to seek refuge in the church this very moment dressed this way. On a good day she should have chosen to go home to her loved ones to find refuge but probably due to the weight of the issue at hand ,she knew only God can come to her rescue at this time, hence she found her way to the church.

God sees all.
He knows all and his desire is for none to perish but to come to the knowledge of the truth and be saved.

So why do you think the savior that wants all saved would not accept her?

Dey play.

Let me tell you, most of those in church dressed well are hypocrites.
They draw near to God with their lips but their heart is far from him.

Jesus is Lord.

1 Like

Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by malaria(f): 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2023
If she was dressed like that at home praying, wont God answer her. My dear God answers prayers wella

1 Like

Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by luluman: 4:22pm On Dec 24, 2023
Vinnie2000:

What's your Opinion?

Because God is not man, he will answer her.

1 Like

Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by bosundaniel: 5:12pm On Dec 24, 2023
I see we have a lot of God's secretaries here.
Na una dey decide for God abi??
Continue o...
Dress like masquerade so God can hear you quickly o.
NB: Not supporting what she's wearing though
Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by jeff1607(m): 5:33pm On Dec 24, 2023
Vinnie2000:

What's your Opinion?

If men were God

You can see her hair and and what she has on, who nows where she's coming from, what's she's passing through. God is ready to listen to children who are lost and he always forgives.

1 Like

Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by ibinaboonline: 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2023
Your question shows you don't know anything.
Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by harmargedon: 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2023
Vinnie2000:

What's your Opinion?

Funny you should ask, the Same god left them naked in the garden. What makes you think he cares about what people wear

2 Likes

Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by nedu2000(m): 7:02pm On Dec 24, 2023
We will judge as humans but God isn't man. There are many scenarios that would imply she enters the church dressed like that
Re: Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? by Kobojunkie: 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2023
harmargedon:
Funny you should ask, the Same god left them naked in the garden. What makes you think he cares about what people wear
No mind the religious zombies! undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Ebube Muonso Buys Cars For 8 Church Workers As Christmas Gifts / Debrah Osagiede Is Dead Spirit And Life Bible Church Founder / Church Resumption: Guidelines By Catholic Archdiocese Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.