Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

“Stop Adding My Husband Up If You’re My Friend!” – Nigerian Woman Flares Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Stop Adding My Husband Up If You’re My Friend!” – Nigerian Woman Flares Up (1777 Views)

Why Women Should Stop Adding 'Fun To Be With' To Their Online Profiles. / A Woman Beat Her Husband Up After Seeing Him With His Side Chick In A Bar(Video) / Wife Ties Husband Up And Chops Off His Manhood (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Stop Adding My Husband Up If You’re My Friend!” – Nigerian Woman Flares Up by DyshApp: 12:31pm On Dec 17, 2023
An Austria-based Nigerian woman, Princess Ifunanya Maduka, has taken to Facebook to warn her online friends who slid into her husband's DM to greet him, beg for money, and other unnecessary reasons.

She warned them to stop sending her husband friend requests.

According to Ifunanya, what prompted her to issue the warning was when her Facebook friend sent her husband a message to make enquiries about something she had already given her enough information already.

“Most of you be really wilding on this space o. This is a warning, first and last!!! Stop adding my husband up if you're my friend, you're my friend not his friend, stay here and not on his wall,” she wrote in a Facebook post on Thursday, December 14, 2023.

'I just saw the messages of a friend of mine on here who went to my husband's dm to make enquires about Austria, meanwhile I am here, I'm the one that is your friend and the funniest part is that, we are talking about this same topic and I'm giving as much information as I can

Let me not talk about the ones sending incessant greetings to him and the ones asking for money

Stop it, you don't have a business being in my husband's list, na me and you be Facebook friend, let it remain like that because some of una no dey reason, tufiakwa

Even most of my real life friends no get access to my husband oburuzikwa ndi Facebook that we don't even know each other past this meta streets. Unu na apika m o.''

🙄

Follow up with more Relationship Gist on our Relationship Talk group

Re: “Stop Adding My Husband Up If You’re My Friend!” – Nigerian Woman Flares Up by TinubuThief: 12:32pm On Dec 17, 2023
grin
They claim that they love themselves but they are their own worst enemy.

If not that our grandpa Adam allow Eve run am street, na only us for they enjoy for garden of Eden.

17 Likes

Re: “Stop Adding My Husband Up If You’re My Friend!” – Nigerian Woman Flares Up by Ms202309: 12:33pm On Dec 17, 2023
cool

Wise woman...

1 Like

Re: “Stop Adding My Husband Up If You’re My Friend!” – Nigerian Woman Flares Up by Ahmed0336(m): 12:37pm On Dec 17, 2023
Women supporting women grin

4 Likes

Re: “Stop Adding My Husband Up If You’re My Friend!” – Nigerian Woman Flares Up by Westerhoffe(m): 12:41pm On Dec 17, 2023
In other words, she's confirming she's not a feminist, who will allow anyone use tactical method to steal her husband and send her out.

She loves her man and she's so determined to protect her marriage, because she knows that some friends are actually enemies in disguise and husband hunter.

2 Likes

Re: “Stop Adding My Husband Up If You’re My Friend!” – Nigerian Woman Flares Up by GoodRocks: 12:48pm On Dec 17, 2023
Women supporting women in the mud!

1 Like

Re: “Stop Adding My Husband Up If You’re My Friend!” – Nigerian Woman Flares Up by Sonnobax15(m): 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2023
lipsrsealed
Bannies are the greatest enemies of their fellow bannies.....

Well,I cha support her to a very large extent,cuz these bannies aren't trustworthy one bit......

2 Likes

Re: “Stop Adding My Husband Up If You’re My Friend!” – Nigerian Woman Flares Up by Vinnie2000(m): 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2023
Imagine a lady secretly begging her Friend's husband for money.

I wonder if Nigerian Ladies can live without Men. sad

If Married men and Boyfriends decide to stay faithful to one woman,
80% of Nigerian ladies will Die of HUNGER and Starvation. embarassed cry cry

7 Likes

Re: “Stop Adding My Husband Up If You’re My Friend!” – Nigerian Woman Flares Up by ItisWell22(f): 2:01pm On Dec 17, 2023
Some of us shaa get mind oh.

Even if na end time scriptures you wan dey fulfill, it shouldn’t be with a lady (friend, sister, online or offline) you know.

Try go over the distance.
Like across, across… 🥱
Re: “Stop Adding My Husband Up If You’re My Friend!” – Nigerian Woman Flares Up by LooneyLester: 2:25pm On Dec 17, 2023
This happens when you marry a woman with BPD
Re: “Stop Adding My Husband Up If You’re My Friend!” – Nigerian Woman Flares Up by Magnoliaa(f): 2:32pm On Dec 17, 2023
Except her husband is polygamous in nature, I see no need for the "worrisome" warning.

Other women who are not her FB friends that are in his DMs nko? How many is she going to wade off lol?

Make she dey there dey misplace priorities. Mtcheeewww.

2 Likes

Re: “Stop Adding My Husband Up If You’re My Friend!” – Nigerian Woman Flares Up by BRATISLAVA: 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2023
TinubuThief:
grin
They claim that they love themselves but they are their own worst enemy.

If not that our grandpa Adam allow Eve run am street, na only us for they enjoy for garden of Eden.

They claim to love themselves yet fathering children for other men/themselves and befriending their wives.

End result of this is paternity fraud. Perp? Another man.

1 Like

Re: “Stop Adding My Husband Up If You’re My Friend!” – Nigerian Woman Flares Up by Melagros(m): 2:43pm On Dec 17, 2023
Anybody wei no hold en spouse firm then go snatch am

2 Likes

Re: “Stop Adding My Husband Up If You’re My Friend!” – Nigerian Woman Flares Up by besayag: 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2023
She knows her gender, from hi hello to when u coming to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: “Stop Adding My Husband Up If You’re My Friend!” – Nigerian Woman Flares Up by Nicepoker(m): 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2023
They want to use back door to gain entry. Women supporting women in the drain. grin

1 Like

Re: “Stop Adding My Husband Up If You’re My Friend!” – Nigerian Woman Flares Up by Justkatty(f): 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2023
She's trying to protect her territory because she knows what Adam's gender can do grin

Snatching is real
Just be vigilant.

1 Like

Re: “Stop Adding My Husband Up If You’re My Friend!” – Nigerian Woman Flares Up by Streetmovement(m): 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Imagine a lady secretly begging her Friend's husband for money.

I wonder if Nigerian Ladies can live without Men. sad

If Married men and Boyfriends decide to stay faithful to one woman,
80% of Nigerian ladies will Die of HUNGER and Starvation. embarassed cry cry

Wotoporiously cool speaking

That's facts

1 Like

Re: “Stop Adding My Husband Up If You’re My Friend!” – Nigerian Woman Flares Up by Jeon(f): 4:12pm On Dec 17, 2023
Men can fuvk anything, they must test mud and pit even if they have gold as palace .

But Woman, you're beautiful with good shape.

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: “Stop Adding My Husband Up If You’re My Friend!” – Nigerian Woman Flares Up by lordnkem000(m): 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2023
She knows her gender are all prostitutes and cheap whores and so can fvck her husband for just 350naira indomie. Shameless gender

5 Likes

Re: “Stop Adding My Husband Up If You’re My Friend!” – Nigerian Woman Flares Up by Gadafii: 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2023
Women supporting women 😅😅

1 Like

Re: “Stop Adding My Husband Up If You’re My Friend!” – Nigerian Woman Flares Up by Kaido: 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2023
Jeon:
Men can fuvk anything, they must test mud and pit even if they have gold as palace .

But Woman, you're beautiful with good shape.
She knows that most women are prostitutes that are willing to offer a real man their pvsssy for free.

3 Likes

Re: “Stop Adding My Husband Up If You’re My Friend!” – Nigerian Woman Flares Up by SyrusdeHansome(m): 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2023
If u investigate you'll find out that most of these women that give their husbands very close marking were the ones sleeping around with pple`s husbands but will want to pocket their husbands so that other girls wom`t be able to have access to them. Ework not jarre.

1 Like

Re: “Stop Adding My Husband Up If You’re My Friend!” – Nigerian Woman Flares Up by Boondocxs(f): 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2023
The man is a good man be that
I commend him

1 Like

Re: “Stop Adding My Husband Up If You’re My Friend!” – Nigerian Woman Flares Up by Jeon(f): 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2023
Kaido:

She knows that most women are prostitutes that are willing to offer a real man their pvsssy for free.
Because most Men are useless and are very cheap. And will do anything to get the hole, even if it is to sacrifice their ancient generations ,Career, savings or life they will do it.

All those she is sayin won't work, unless the man really respected himself to begin with.
Only a Man can chase an unwanted attentions from his side, not the wife.

14 Likes 9 Shares

Re: “Stop Adding My Husband Up If You’re My Friend!” – Nigerian Woman Flares Up by Boondocxs(f): 5:32pm On Dec 17, 2023
Omo friends snatching boyfriend is real oh
That’s how my friend did it for me oh
It’s very real

1 Like

Re: “Stop Adding My Husband Up If You’re My Friend!” – Nigerian Woman Flares Up by marlow1962(m): 6:08pm On Dec 17, 2023
Unnecessary capping 🧢, take care of your man and he won't even think of leaving/cheating. Many women (especially modern women) wants to monopolize a man, but deep down the bitch knows she's bad in and out.
Re: “Stop Adding My Husband Up If You’re My Friend!” – Nigerian Woman Flares Up by Jewessgratitud3: 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2023
Wey the husband? Shey this one wey look malnourished na him she dey make noise put? Mtcheeeewwww

Let her put a tag around his neck and write her warning there too. Hypertension dey knock for this one chest she no know. Man wey go still cheat.
Re: “Stop Adding My Husband Up If You’re My Friend!” – Nigerian Woman Flares Up by luminouz(m): 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2023
Boondocxs:
Omo friends snatching boyfriend is real oh
That’s how my friend did it for me oh
It’s very real

Yinmu

Liar
Re: “Stop Adding My Husband Up If You’re My Friend!” – Nigerian Woman Flares Up by advanceDNA: 7:56pm On Dec 17, 2023
ItisWell22:
Some of us shaa get mind oh.

Even if na end time scriptures you wan dey fulfill, it shouldn’t be with a lady (friend, sister, online or offline) you know.

Try go over the distance.
Like across, across… 🥱

Why do u pple need to chance another woman husband...shebî una dey claim same toasters full everywhere .......even from far distance is not proper naaa...
.u go like make person come from far distance cime collect ur own ?? grin
Re: “Stop Adding My Husband Up If You’re My Friend!” – Nigerian Woman Flares Up by Vinnie2000(m): 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Wey the husband? Shey this one wey look malnourished na him she dey make noise put? Mtcheeeewwww

Let her put a tag around his neck and write her warning there too. Hypertension dey knock for this one chest she no know. Man wey go still cheat.

You are Shaming another Woman's husband.😌😌

Wey ur own?😏

Yeye Characters like this is what Makes Ladies Stay Single till 45 years.😟😕😕

U better change ur character, Otherwise you will not see Husband at all. 😏
Re: “Stop Adding My Husband Up If You’re My Friend!” – Nigerian Woman Flares Up by bigdawg7: 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2023
Facebook don turn beggars den you can't have any proper conversation with a bitch on that app
Re: “Stop Adding My Husband Up If You’re My Friend!” – Nigerian Woman Flares Up by ambassadorsam(m): 11:49pm On Dec 17, 2023
Unpopular opinion: if your husband refuse to accept your friend's friend request, would he die? Why not focus on your sphere of control and leave out your sphere of concern and influence. Nothing lasts forever, sooner or later she will need the help of some of those Facebook friends in the future. Imagine turning the tables, would her husband do the same if his Naija friends add up his wife?

(1) (Reply)

Reality Every Man Must Know Earlier / What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Spouse Has Children Outside Wedlock / Diffrence Between Ashewo And Aristo Gals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.