Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Many Nigerians Are Not Actually Employable Like It Or Not! - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Many Nigerians Are Not Actually Employable Like It Or Not! (10342 Views)

Are Nigerian Graduates Employable? / Covid-19 Pandemic Has Proved That Nigerian Graduates Are Highly Employable / Reasons Why Most Nigerian Graduates Are Not Employable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Nigerians Are Not Actually Employable Like It Or Not! by Wallade(m): 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2023
motymop:

I am not against anyone going abroad.

I am actually replying you to counter your lies.

Nigeria is not a perfect place but people are also having a better life here.

Some workers are traveling abroad because they are misinformed, a bank manager leaves his job for abroad, only to come abroad and stay at the bottom of the food chain, he starts regretting and then wishes to come back to Nigeria but it is too late because he has resign from his or her job and have to start all over again.

With regards to pension schemes in Nigeria, you obviously don't know anything about it, how is it skewed in favour of the government, how?

The laws says, all employers must deduct some percentage from their employee salaries and remit to the employee PFA of their choice, then how is it in favour of the government, PFA are private firms not government entities.

Your pension isn't meant for business in your youthful days, it is meant for your retirement and you can actually withdraw some percentage of it if you lose your job.

In Nigeria, the law says a worker can access 25 per cent of the savings in his RSA, if he loses his job and does not get another after four months.

Health insurance are cheap in Nigeria, in the US, medical care is expensive, in Europe it is free but the waiting period is hell, in Nigeria,accessing healthcare is cheap and fast. During covid, lot of Nigerians abroad came back home for treatment, not only covid, many Nigerian living abroad do come back home to receive medical care, ivf is booming in Nigeria because it is expensive abroad.

On the issue of menial workers, the work rate are low and many menial workers can't afford a better life like their counterpart in Nigeria. Many menial workers living abroad have to work over time to make something tangible,also their salaries can't subtain them if they have a partner that is why they need their spouse to work and share the bills which most times bring conflict.

In the western world, if a man salary is enough to take care of the family, in many cases you don't see the wife working, she becomes a full time house wife, many Nigerians living abroad don't fall under that category,only a few do, infact for menial job workers abroad, it is hard. That is why they need a 2 income home.

In Nigeria, it is possible, a man can take care of his family with his income and the wife don't need to work.

And once again, I am not discouraging anyone from going abroad.

I have no time to further waste with you on this topic.

My position about NHF and pension is too complicated for you to understand and I get it. There is no point informing you any further.

But note that life is influenced strongly by the value we add to life and wealth we are able to create for ourselves and the society.

The opportunities to create wealth for ourselves are abound and readily available for smart and or hard workers in Europe, USA, Canada, Australia etc than in Nigeria where there is no equal opportunity and the politicians, elites and wealthy prefer to improve their wealth and power at the expense of the average and poor.

Less I forget, the average income earning family or persons in Nigeria are gone with the 1990s. It is either you are rich or poor now in Nigeria.
Re: Many Nigerians Are Not Actually Employable Like It Or Not! by FavoredbyGOD: 12:31pm On Jan 11
Leebeedo:
You are CORRECT!

I recruited a guy through this forum to be paid around N2m monthly for a Software Development job, only for him to attempt scamming me. This was someone I wanted to help oh. I just weak that day. Nonetheless, there are employable ones out there. It's just that they are rare.

Employ me sir
I will bring sureties with verification, physical address and all
Re: Many Nigerians Are Not Actually Employable Like It Or Not! by Leebeedo(m): 12:50pm On Jan 11
FavoredbyGOD:

Employ me sir
I will bring sureties with verification, physical address and all

Are you in IT field?
Re: Many Nigerians Are Not Actually Employable Like It Or Not! by FavoredbyGOD: 1:13pm On Jan 11
Leebeedo:

Are you in IT field?

Please let me send a PM sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ICS LTD Aptitude Test And Interview / Apply For Devtech Systems Incorporated Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Frsc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.