Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

Help Treating Sinus Infection - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Treating Sinus Infection (144 Views)

Please Help. How To Treat A Sinus Infection? / Best Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Sinus Infection Or Sinusitis / 10 Signs That Your Sniffles Are A Sinus Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Treating Sinus Infection by Inform222: 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2023
Good day to you all.

I've been having a stuffy and pain around the nose for the past 6 weeks, I could have the pain in throughout the afternoon and be well at night. And the pain could be anytime with occasional catarrh.

I've visited the hospital 3 different times and prescribed different drugs for me with little relief, till I was referred to one teaching hospital and there I was sent to do x_ray which the result confirmed it to be ethmortal and maximally sinuses with rhinitis.

There I was asked to go to their ENT department, I went there and was told to come back next year on the 12th that they are booked already.

Any idea on which drugs to use by those who might have this infection cus private hospital be given me concerned cause of finance attached.

Your recommendation on what to use is needed. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

If You're 40 And Above Jump In Here. / It's Not Easy In The Labour Room / Three Simple Exercises To Lower BP Instantly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.