Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) (42912 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial / President Bola Tinubu Meets With The Emir Of Qatar. / Colorful pictures as Tinubu lands In Ilorin (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by onumadu: 5:47pm On Dec 17, 2023
We4all:

At the bolded, if a woman is tall but doesn't look elegant and graceful, then it doesn't count. Bianca's greatest physical attribute is her elegance and poise. Her height isn't that prominent.

I made a comparative statement which means if you bring two women of SAME attributes all through, but one is taller, the taller one is more beautiful. To me anyway.
Some men love short women; not my spec.

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by Prdluxe(m): 5:47pm On Dec 17, 2023
She is so beautiful

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2023
tishbite42:
Why that palace attendant dey smile at her 'Bakassi'

😂😂😂😂😂
Stop ✋✋✋ 🚫
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by izubext007: 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2023
Massive palace

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by wink2015(m): 5:50pm On Dec 17, 2023
Kano state is very significant for her husband, Late Chukwuemeka Ojukwu.

The late Ojukwu served in Kano as a military officer in the 60s.

6 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by jara: 5:50pm On Dec 17, 2023
This lady is pretty. There is no doubt about it. The reason Ojukwu married her as a young girl trusted to him as uncle.

When Ojukwu could no longer service her, since woman's body no be fired wood, she did what many active woman would do.

Her beauty as that of many ladies, has captured the praise of Simps here that would complain about how they were taken advantage of.

Face it, most of us cannot resist their charms, even of a 56 year old woman. If Emir is still active, she would kiss the ....

All she is doing is kissing the rings as (General) Ojukwu did on his tour of the North when he came back from exile.

Good job Bianca.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by firearcher: 5:51pm On Dec 17, 2023
The palace is beautiful

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by ItisWell22(f): 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2023
onumadu:
One of Bianca's major beauty attributes which is often forgotten is HER HEIGHT.
She always stands taller than most women and even some men anywhere she stands.
I tend to think that taller women are more beautiful than shorter ones.
Debate yourself, that is MY opinion. cool

Even I as a short lady, thinks so.
My friend don tire for me and how I admire tall ladies. 😂

They’re just graceful.

God abeg, my daughters and sons… 🥹🙏🤲

6 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by LordAdam16: 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2023
mana123:

Not likely. She have been Ambassador to Ghana and Ambassador to Spain before.

She'll be given another appointment or asked to recommend someone.
Nigeria takes excellent care of her blue bloods.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by Mrexcell(m): 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2023
We4all:

I am convinced her maternal heritage has a Caucasian ancestry. No one can tell me otherwise.

Not at all u can do ur own research there are actually some igbos that are naturally born like her I have seen a lot.

6 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by Jostoman: 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2023
SharingIsLife:
What's her stake in the United Airlines?
let me ask google
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by Bluntemperor: 6:03pm On Dec 17, 2023
Daremee:

I remember when this man below said last year that air travel will soon become a right and not privilege for all Nigerians. Lai, how far?

Where the man de now?
They deceived themselves, thinking they are deceiving the Masses!
Imagine the likes of Femi Adesina,the Garba Shehu,Sirika of Air Nigeria, Poverty Alieviation Minister-Woman during Buhari,etc!
Imagine,the Immigration under Aregbesola- how does he feel now,when he sees the dynamics of a Youthful Tunji-Ojo- miracles in that dept?
They came,saw and couldn't solved the 'Nigeria Equations' and left Nigeria worse than before!
Very Shameful indeed !

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by fx45(m): 6:07pm On Dec 17, 2023
ItisWell22:

God abeg, my daughters and sons… 🥹🙏🤲
Not when you're still dating that short guy. Are you expecting magic to happen?

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by We4all: 6:09pm On Dec 17, 2023
Mrexcell:

Not at all u can do ur own research there are actually some igbos that are naturally born like her I have seen a lot.

I have seen so many Igbos with a lighter skin than hers, but they don't have that biracial kinda look. Her facial features appears more Caucasian than African.

Even though I haven't read anywhere that she has a Caucasian ancestry, it is very possible that her maternal grandmum or dad was/is a Caucasian. Very little is known about her mom and it isn't that much of a big deal if my assertion is right.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by akosanwafo: 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2023
ChinnysBlog:
Great move. Such a magnificent Palace

This Palace is very beautiful. It looks like a Sultan’s Palace in Saudi Arabia.

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by UnemployedGradu: 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2023
ChinnysBlog:
Former Nigeria Ambassador to the Kingdom of Spain, Bianca Odumegwu Ojukwu paid a courtesy visit to the Emir of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero during the UNA inaugural flight to Kano.
The former beauty Queen in her Facebook post shared colourful pictures from the visit.

‘A ROYAL VISIT TO KANO….’
It was an amazing experience, of grandeur and splendour when we were received and lavishly hosted by His Royal Highness, Emir of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero at the Royal Palace as United Airlines launched it’s Maiden flight to Kano.
The Emir assured UNA of his continued support and requested for flights to link Kano, which had a huge population of Igbos, to the South East states.
He highlighted the long standing relationship between Kano and the South East, and stated that if a route is open between Kano and the South East, it would further boost economic development, not only in the region but in Kano as well.
The Chairman of United Nig. Airlines Prof. Obiora Okonkwo, assured that flights from Kano to the South East states will commence before the Christmas season to afford travelers faster ease of movement.

KUDOS TO OUR FRONTIER SPIRIT!
#Indestructible.
This woman is still beautiful at her age now.

6 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2023
slay Mama want to bambam!

cool
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by Reelmii: 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2023
This woman is still beautiful even after having 3 children....

Now this is for the ladies who were using childbirth as an excuse for the other woman that was being abused by her barrister husband....i am not trying to compare both woman in any way, i am only trying to let woman know that u can still look stunning even after childbirth..

It doesn't take much to look good sincerely....u dont have to be a rich man's wife before u can look good...they dont sell fruit to only rich people...it is not only rich people that are registered in a gym...

If u cant buy fruit or go to the gym....then watch what and how u eat....do portion control,,try not to eat late...u can eat late sometimes if the situation calls for it but dont make it an habit

But most women,, once they give birth they have this mentality of 'WHO DEY LOOK ME'....aunty people dey look u....wen u look good,, even ur husband will be scared of looseing u....

Wen u look good..u are not just looking good because of ur husband erase that mentality....u are looking good for urself....wen u look stunning, u command respect anywhere u go....all u need is discipline urself wen it comes to what u eat,, i have seen people who trimmed down only on intermittent fasting....they disciplined themselves to doing it and they saw the results...

Bianca is a widow...i don't think she remarried but who will see her now and not wish to have her as a wife....even after 3 children....meanwhile u will see a woman with 1 child looking like her husband's elder sister....

Abeg make una dey try....dont do it for men,, do it for urselves

7 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2023
PANDA2:
The problem is that flights are too expensive for the common man, especially this festive season
diaris leg 4 trekking, baba... use it!

cool
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by mysticwarrior(m): 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2023
This woman is graced with agelessness and unfading beautify.

7 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by jara: 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2023
Common now. This pride of some Nigerians natural fairer comes from inferiority complex. No Nigerian group are fairer than the Fulani and the Itshekiri. They hardly make noise about fair skin.

Indeed, Nigerians around the coast in the 50s saw an increase in fair skin children because of foreign sailors. In the early 80s Arabs and Tuaregs beggars beseeched the South and their children became easy preys for motor park touts. The children grew up and became actresses and wives.

On top of that, even fair skin ladies bleech! Those old enough know the parents of Bianca. They were not fairer than other Nigerians.

We4all:

I am convinced her maternal heritage has a Caucasian ancestry. No one can tell me otherwise.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by Regis001: 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2023
We4all:

I have seen so many Igbos with a lighter skin than hers, but they don't have that biracial kinda look. Her facial features appears more Caucasian than African.

Even though I haven't read anywhere that she has a Caucasian ancestry, it is very possible that her maternal grandmum or dad was/is a Caucasian. Very little is known about her mom and it isn't that much of a big deal if my assertion is right.

She has chiseled features quite alright but that doesn’t mean she has Caucasian ancestry as you suggest. Her mom is of Igbo origin and was quite visible as the First Lady of Old Anambra State. Her dad who was a governor and well known is also of Igbo origin.
Quite a few Igbo women , especially from Imo and Abia States, and also parts of Enugu state have this type of biracial look .

7 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by MitchellK: 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2023
🧐.

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by lexy2014: 6:23pm On Dec 17, 2023
that palace is absolutely beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by imagrg(m): 6:25pm On Dec 17, 2023
She's so pretty.

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by christopherozo: 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2023
I sight my traditional ruler here. Eze Onyekwere of Mbaitolu representing.

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by johnmartus(m): 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2023
Lol the people that involved can't make any differences.
Illicits:
This visit is a strategic move that only the blind can't see. With Nnamdi Kanu at sight

Get a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for Businesses for 2k only

pay on delivery
Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/r5omVQhc4fVXaVyM8
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by shortIGBOman: 6:27pm On Dec 17, 2023
onumadu:

Oga go and die already.
She is IGBO. cool

Another wailing Igbo man
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by Okoroawusa: 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2023
I love women that I can always enjoy looking at when she is naked whether she be 16, 26, 36, 46 or even 60. Bianca Ojukwu is such a woman.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2023
Bianca dey chop winch!...cuz why she go fine like this at her age na
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by We4all: 6:32pm On Dec 17, 2023
jara:
Common now. This pride of some Nigerians natural fairer comes from inferiority complex. No Nigerian group are fairer than the Fulani and the Itshekiri. They hardly make noise about fair skin.

Indeed, Nigerians around the coast in the 50s saw an increase in fair skin children because of foreign sailors. In the early 80s Arabs and Tuaregs beggars beseeched the South and their children became easy preys for motor park touts. The children grew up and became actresses and wives.

On top of that, even fair skin ladies bleech! Those old enough know the parents of Bianca. They were not fairer than other Nigerians.

I am not particular about her skin color but facial features; especially her pointed nose. There are Nigerians who are lighter than her but don't look biracial.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by Cyjetty: 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2023
I was opportune for a photo op when she visited Texas for a function earlier this year. She really caused commotion with her height and timeless beauty. People were rushing to pix with her. Even my uncle got in on the act.
Bianca is truly a beautiful, graceful and classy woman but even more, very humble.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) / You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister / Chicken Republic Shading Olisa Metuh. .. Funny Pic Attached.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.