Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) (42926 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial / President Bola Tinubu Meets With The Emir Of Qatar. / Colorful pictures as Tinubu lands In Ilorin (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by flokii: 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2023
See how humble and gentle she looks in Kano.. It's when they get to Yorubaland they start behaving like wild animals.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by blackmamba1: 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2023
The cost of Air travel this days is alarming

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by honeyB2018: 9:31pm On Dec 17, 2023
ChinnysBlog:
Former Nigeria Ambassador to the Kingdom of Spain, Bianca Odumegwu Ojukwu paid a courtesy visit to the Emir of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero during the UNA inaugural flight to Kano.
The former beauty Queen in her Facebook post shared colourful pictures from the visit.

‘A ROYAL VISIT TO KANO….’
It was an amazing experience, of grandeur and splendour when we were received and lavishly hosted by His Royal Highness, Emir of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero at the Royal Palace as United Airlines launched it’s Maiden flight to Kano.
The Emir assured UNA of his continued support and requested for flights to link Kano, which had a huge population of Igbos, to the South East states.
He highlighted the long standing relationship between Kano and the South East, and stated that if a route is open between Kano and the South East, it would further boost economic development, not only in the region but in Kano as well.
The Chairman of United Nig. Airlines Prof. Obiora Okonkwo, assured that flights from Kano to the South East states will commence before the Christmas season to afford travelers faster ease of movement.

KUDOS TO OUR FRONTIER SPIRIT!
#Indestructible.

I love this visit to the Emir of Kano for some reasons.
(1) That magnificent palace, is so splendid.
(2) The Emir welcoming a woman from Igbo extraction, without subjecting her to dress like an Hausa or Muslim woman is a big plus to the Emir
(3) It shows we as Nigerians could really be one, without subjecting others to a second class citizen if we really want.
Kudos to the Emir and Mrs Bianca Ojokwu

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by AncientAlien(m): 9:40pm On Dec 17, 2023
Daremee:

I remember when this man below said last year that air travel will soon become a right and not privilege for all Nigerians. Lai, how far?
Where's Lai self?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by PANDA2: 9:40pm On Dec 17, 2023
honeyB2018:

I love this visit to the Emir of Kano for some reasons.
(1) That magnificent palace, is so splendid.
(2) The Emir welcoming a woman from Igbo extraction, without subjecting her to dress like an Hausa or Muslim woman is a big plus to the Emir
(3) It shows we as Nigerians could really be one, without subjecting others to a second class citizen if we really want.
Kudos to the Emir and Mrs Bianca Ojokwu

True talk. It’s a strategic visit

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by Fortruth: 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2023
flokii:
See how humble and gentle she looks in Kano.. It's when they get to Yorubaland they start behaving like wild animals.

When in Rome do like the Romans Abi DEMONS

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by sprints1: 10:23pm On Dec 17, 2023
FFK work that year this woman is so set and pretty with that her facial side burn come make her fine die... even at fifty wateva if she near me I will smash her toto till she vomit spit
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by Mombebe: 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2023
seunmsg:
FFK’s snack that year grin

You know how many grandpas (both dead and alive) wey knack your mumsy that year, before your papa finally full perpetual mugu for her wey make them produce you??😅😅😅

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by Trendsoulmate(f): 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2023
seunmsg:
Whose snack was your mother? The village palm wine tapper or the Hunter?

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by Melagros(m): 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2023
moonstar01:

Air travel, even local route have gone out of reach of the average Nigerian. Soon, even to walk with ya own leg will attract local tax
Lolzz grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by MrDoGood(m): 10:58pm On Dec 17, 2023
Bethrose:

The thing weak me, my brother. Common to get from Lagos to Abuja, you go sell your house and car

I used flight to Edo. Coming back, I used train.

It cost me about 17k

Train ticket 5k, bus from benin to Agbor 2,000, bike to train station 1,700.
Vehicle from itakpe (lokoja) to Abuja 7000

While flight back to Abuja was over 100k
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by Ndipe(m): 11:22pm On Dec 17, 2023
She has 3 children not 7

Reelmii:
This woman is still beautiful even after having 6 or 7 children....

Now this is for the ladies who were using childbirth as an excuse for the other woman that was being abused by her barrister husband....i am not trying to compare both woman in any way, i am only trying to let woman know that u can still look stunning even after childbirth..

It doesn't take much to look good sincerely....u dont have to be a rich man's wife before u can look good...they dont sell fruit to only rich people...it is not only rich people that are registered in a gym...

If u cant buy fruit or go to the gym....then watch what and how u eat....do portion control,,try not to eat late...u can eat late sometimes if the situation calls for it but dont make it an habit

But most women,, once they give birth they have this mentality of 'WHO DEY LOOK ME'....aunty people dey look u....wen u look good,, even ur husband will be scared of looseing u....

Wen u look good..u are not just looking good because of ur husband erase that mentality....u are looking good for urself....wen u look stunning, u command respect anywhere u go....all u need is discipline urself wen it comes to what u eat,, i have seen people who trimmed down only on intermittent fasting....they disciplined themselves to doing it and they saw the results...

Bianca is a widow...i don't think she remarried but who will see her now and not wish to have her as a wife....even after 7 children....meanwhile u will see a woman with 1 child looking like her husband's elder sister....

Abeg make una dey try....dont do it for men,, do it for urselves
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by Reelmii: 11:29pm On Dec 17, 2023
Ndipe:
She has 3 children not 7

thank u for the correction

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by Ybholy(m): 12:09am On Dec 18, 2023
Very nice palace. That’s how I’m building mine in near future 🙏🏽
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by Spandau: 12:13am On Dec 18, 2023
seunmsg:

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg! Won ti tu e sile.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by IGBOSON1: 12:40am On Dec 18, 2023
sandali:

I saw her at a wedding some years back and you could hear a pin drop the moment she walked into the hall. The woman is a showstopper.

Reminds me of a post some time back, when the poster was saying he was at a mall in Lagos when she came in to shop with her children. When she was at the till paying for her shopping and laughing with the checkout staff, almost everyone else in the mall stopped to look at her....with some taking pics on their phone!

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by Illicits: 12:50am On Dec 18, 2023
What's coming
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by Tranquill: 1:06am On Dec 18, 2023
Regis001:

She has chiseled features quite alright but that doesn’t mean she has Caucasian ancestry as you suggest. Her mom is of Igbo origin and was quite visible as the First Lady of Old Anambra State. Her dad who was a governor and well known is also of Igbo origin.
Quite a few Igbo women , especially from Imo and Abia States, and also parts of Enugu state have this type of biracial look .

Her dad is of Benin origin as confirmed by her brother in this interview.

Most likely she has Benin royal blood grin grin grin

https://punchng.com/dad-dodged-security-boarded-bus-govt-house-c-c-onohs-son/?amp
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by gqboyy(m): 1:25am On Dec 18, 2023
La Bianca La Bianca, true beauty of Africa...

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by Realtruth2023: 3:36am On Dec 18, 2023
excellentj4teal:
Ojukwu will keep turning and hissing in his grave.

How?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by Realtruth2023: 3:37am On Dec 18, 2023
flokii:

You are a unfortunate bigot honestly. In what way did she behave like a wild animal? Guy please this thing you are doing is really worrisome, I think you need counselling honestly.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by Realtruth2023: 3:39am On Dec 18, 2023
Tranquill:

Her dad is of Benin origin as confirmed by her brother in this interview.

Most likely she has Benin royal blood grin grin grin

https://punchng.com/dad-dodged-security-boarded-bus-govt-house-c-c-onohs-son/?amp

Your brain is filled with saw dust
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by Tranquill: 5:17am On Dec 18, 2023
Realtruth2023:

Your brain is filled with saw dust

Did you read the interview or your akamu filled brain no let you?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by warrifinest1985: 6:03am On Dec 18, 2023
Right now ojukwu in his grave will be like what is really wrong with this bitch! LOL
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by Realtruth2023: 6:23am On Dec 18, 2023
Tranquill:

Did you read the interview or your akamu filled brain no let you?

At least it is worse than having a brain filled with saw dust
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by ajepako(f): 7:10am On Dec 18, 2023
Most beautiful Miss Nigeria and Miss Intercontinental ever!

Some of us watched her crowning as Miss Intercontinental ( the best Nigeria ever attained before) and she was soooo damn beautiful

Saw her once at MM Airport 20 years ago and everyone stood to watch her !

Damn!
The lady has class and beauty, forget it

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by ViceGovernor: 7:12am On Dec 18, 2023
Fifth picture (5) the mallam behind her abeg why him dey look her figure 8.
People dey snap picture side by side Baba go stand directly for back 😌 wonder what's on his mind

I mean I don't blame him cause the coke bottle shape sef fit dey enter Emir mind grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by nnewsnjobs: 9:05am On Dec 18, 2023
This woman's beauty is something else.

Even her dressing is always decent. Imagine having her hair fully covered even though she is not a Muslim but she understand where she was going and had to dress to in a way that her host will not feel embarrassed.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by Moletemike: 9:29am On Dec 18, 2023
AncientAlien:

Where's Lai self?
In his village
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by koning: 11:21am On Dec 18, 2023
SharingIsLife:
What's her stake in the United Airlines?

Ọ́KWÀ DỊ OKÉ MKPA!!!

N'oge ezumike Ekeresimesi a, o nwere nwa afọ Igbo na-e nye nkụzi mahadum (lecture) n'asụsụ Igbo.

Isi okwu: Kedu K'anyị́ ga-e si merie ndị Iro anyị na Naịjiria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsztXOPt7uk?si=hhwV41gBWgQHp1Rv

I dey ask the same question oooo. Mrs Obiora Okonkwo will not be happy about that.

Another"Slap" loading .....ala Obiano.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by Zorbadezinc: 11:30am On Dec 18, 2023
koning:

I dey ask the same question oooo. Mrs Obiora Okonkwo will not be happy about that.

Another"Slap" loading .....ala Obiano.

Which of his wives?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants / You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister / CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.