Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) (42930 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial / President Bola Tinubu Meets With The Emir Of Qatar. / Colorful pictures as Tinubu lands In Ilorin (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by bolaidu001: 11:35am On Dec 18, 2023
koning:

I dey ask the same question oooo. Mrs Obiora Okonkwo will not be happy about that.

Another"Slap" loading .....ala Obiano.

I dey feel sorry for anybody who wan try this woman. She go treat their fvck up sharp sharp. Obiano wife don go into hiding since Bianca give am that brain resetting tawam!

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by olisaEze(m): 11:35am On Dec 18, 2023
Milf... grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by sandali: 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2023
Koranga:

Suffering and Smiling

The rich fly private jet in Nigeria

The politicians fly first class

The poor na keke marwa

Even Keke marwa is fast slipping out of the reach of poor folks in this forsaken country
The govt just want to confine poor masses in their quarters to do nothing but sleep their life away and search for what to eat while the politicians are gallivanting to all the countries of the world in their private jet

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by WantsandMore: 1:20pm On Dec 18, 2023
moupe:
One of the finest beauty queens Nigeria has ever produced. Even at her age she is still so beautiful.
Dude you tripping
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by sandali: 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2023
nnewsnjobs:
This woman's beauty is something else.

Even her dressing is always decent. Imagine having her hair fully covered even though she is not a Muslim but she understand where she was going and had to dress to in a way that her host will not feel embarrassed.

You’re right. I so detest indecent dressing that nowadays ladies are into.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by maruzia: 4:00pm On Dec 21, 2023
PANDA2:
The problem is that flights are too expensive for the common man, especially this festive season

The thing is getting worse by the day. I paid 140K for a less than 45 minutes flight.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by yabatown: 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2023
Bethrose:

The thing weak me, my brother. Common to get from Lagos to Abuja, you go sell your house and car

Even sell your pikin join

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by blackmamba1: 7:30am On Dec 22, 2023
We4all:

At the bolded, if a woman is tall but doesn't look elegant and graceful, then it doesn't count. Bianca's greatest physical attribute is her elegance and poise. Her height isn't that prominent.
That Lady has elegance and class.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by moupe: 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2023
moonstar01:

Air travel, even local route have gone out of reach of the average Nigerian. Soon, even to walk with ya own leg will attract local tax
e choke
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by maruzia: 7:51pm On Dec 22, 2023
madridguy:
She is just like Nancy Reagan. Making her late husband proud.

Who is that?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by MrCork: 11:37pm On Dec 28, 2023
Nmezor:
Pretty woman

she is uglier than u i beg. i dont like her becuzz u are much preeeetier & u a yoruba chick. i prefa u !!(no oofeonce) wink
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by moupe: 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2023
Kolomental @ above. Somebody don forget to take their medicine
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by limcar: 5:40pm On Jan 17
Holluwhakemmy:
Woman of substance
are you really down for kids or just cruising
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:49pm On Jan 17
limcar:
are you really down for kids or just cruising
I'm a woman of substance I must give birth to children and it will begin this year May God help me. Amen 🙏
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by limcar: 6:41pm On Jan 17
Holluwhakemmy:
I'm a woman of substance I must give birth to children and it will begin this year May God help me.
so i've you found a man yet?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:31pm On Jan 17
limcar:
so i've you found a man yet?
Yes of course
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by limcar: 1:22am On Jan 18
Holluwhakemmy:
Yes of course
its a lie
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by Duru009(m): 3:19am On Jan 18
Honestly, I envy that guy that will be maintaining that place.....

Chai
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by Ikpaitid: 4:04am On Jan 18
Person wey everybody don chook😂😂🤣😂
No trader for Onitsha market wey never chook that woman.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:38am On Jan 18
limcar:
its a lie
Thanks so much Sir you will soon be invited if you don't mind
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures) by moupe: 12:03am On Jan 19
sandali:

You’re right. I so detest indecent dressing that nowadays ladies are into.

Thats the trend nowadays

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC: "Obi Trying To ‘steal’ Tinubu’s Mandate" / Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) / CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.