Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) (39143 Views)

Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas / Germany Floods: 42 People Dead (Photos, Video) / Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers (2) (3) (4)

Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by Ewedegubbler: 10:29pm On Dec 17, 2023
BloomingDale:

Lol, I don’t have the patience to educate you. The so called JewISH people are fake and not Semitic. Their DNA reveals they are Europeans from the Caucaus mountain region.

you know nothing.. shut and go slam your head on a rock like your rapist Mohamed

Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 10:35pm On Dec 17, 2023
Dsimmer:
Just imagine. I keep saying that the Arabs are all about wiping out Africans.
through their bastards, fulanis.
The product of rape of Algerian black women by Arab invaders.
Arabic expansionism and Caucasian imperialism are the two greatest threats to blacks.
Caucasian imperialism deleted blacks from the Americas while Arabic expansionism deleted the East of blacks.
What is left of military onslaught,they broke with religion.

Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by Switruth: 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you!
An idiot supporting nonsense and the stupid fuckin idiots of the damn stupid mods doing nothing about. Thunder fire you guys.
Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2023
Switruth:
An idiot supporting nonsense and the stupid fuckin idiots of the damn stupid mods doing nothing about. Thunder fire you guys.

Fvck you!
Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by hilaryCU(m): 10:50pm On Dec 17, 2023
Paystack:
Wetin u from all the Way Tanzania go find for where Hamaz the?

They see you as a house cockroach

Even cockroach has better chance of surviving there than an African

I sometimes wonder how old some of you on nairaland are. He went to Israel on an exchange program and the border was bridged, how is that a fault of his?

Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by babasolution: 10:51pm On Dec 17, 2023
XAUBulls:

Indeed, they are! It is only ignorant people like some of those you find on NL or on other online platforms who don't pay attention to little details or read historical materials extensively or belong to the younger generation that will be taking sides or abusing one another over the Israeli-Hamas War issue. The South African Blacks were indeed thrown under the bus by Israel with her support of the White Apartheid government in South Africa back in the day, so I can understand their resentment towards Israel today, but I would have preferred if they stayed off or kept a below-the-radar profile to see how things pan out.

Essentially Muslim Arabs have always referred to Black Africans folks with a racist slur called "abe*d" meaning "slaves" for many centuries now. Arabs have been very brutal throughout history and they hide under the doctrines of radical Islam to do these.

Even the Jews refer to others who defer from them in beliefs with a racist slur called "goyim" or "human cattle."

Because I have seen many videos on YouTube (from the devices worn by the Arab invaders of Southern Israel such as body cameras, head cameras), car dashboard cameras, mobile phones, and the CCTVs showing the live shootings and killings by these morally bankrupt Hamas criminals hiding under Islam, I have some emphathy for Israel because these criminals called Hamas deliberately killed and raped many Israelis and non-Israelis that they found in Southern Israel like the male Thai citizens and this young Tanzanian man.

Why can't you blacks also label Arabs SLAVES, why must you always let them call u whatever they like,majority tribe black African males are weaklings
Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by hilaryCU(m): 10:56pm On Dec 17, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Both Hamas and the Zionists are trash. Ideally, that region should be a "No go area" for black people.

Many blacks have gone there and live successfully. If, you are avoiding places like that like you said, you better not even step outside of your own home as danger lurks at every part of the world. Just hope not to get caught out.
Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by hilaryCU(m): 10:58pm On Dec 17, 2023
Dsimmer:

What made you so say? What events made you assume what is practically impossible.
Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by Artscollection: 11:02pm On Dec 17, 2023
Dsimmer:

The rest of the world not just arabs that is why i prefer to standby n watch russia n ukraine match or Hamas vs Israël.

Our only crime is that we have a different color from theirs, it is a fucking cold world. My conscious no gree make i do Yahoo, i for wreck them!! We are in an everlasting war with the other race.
Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by Alexiiydon: 11:07pm On Dec 17, 2023
Paystack:
Wetin u from all the Way Tanzania go find for where Hamaz the?

They see you as a house cockroach

Even cockroach has better chance of surviving there than an African
I no think say you fit read if them check well na obiDENCE you be
Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by abiolamitodun(m): 11:13pm On Dec 17, 2023
BloomingDale:

Lol, I don’t have the patience to educate you. The so called JewISH people are fake and not Semitic. Their DNA reveals they are Europeans from the Caucaus mountain region.
Do u even know that DNA from a particular generation can be altered by the environmental changes...take eye color as an example...
Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by AllahOfBlood: 11:20pm On Dec 17, 2023

What do we expect from blood thirsty beast,
Slaughtering humans for their dead god called allah

Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by XAUBulls: 11:20pm On Dec 17, 2023
babasolution:

Why can't you blacks also label Arabs SLAVES, why must you always let them call u whatever they like,majority tribe black African males are weaklings
@babasolution,

Why don't you lead the way by labelling the Arab Muslims as slaves since you are a Black African male? Lol.

Seriously speaking though, it's against humanity to label another with derogatory names and words, and I wouldn't do that normally tbh. I just simply ignore or do NOT acknowledge the presence of that person to pass a strong message. But people must stand up to face injustice whenever it arises. I remember that the U.S.-based academic Farooq Kperogi (who himself is a Muslim from the Bariba-speaking area of Kwara State) also wrote an article condemning the idiotic behavior of Arab Muslims calling people of Black African descent "abe*d" online and offline. Many African-American Muslims had also voiced their anger over the used of that racial slur called abe*d or slave by Arab Muslims. You can Google Kperogi's article to read more about that story a few years back.

Also, religion is one thing that definitely prevents Black Africans especially of Muslim backgrounds from speaking out against oppression by Arab Muslims. During the Sudanese crises in Dafur, Sudan, many Black Muslim Dafur citizens were killed and many of their women were gang raped by the government and Arab-backed supporter of APC fighters who rode on camel backs to commit these atrocities. I was shocked during that period in the 2000s because there was a DEAFENING silence from Muslims in Nigeria (which has the largest estimated Muslim population in Africa). I monitored the BBC and CNN extensively... NOT even a mass protest from the Muslim far-North of Nigeria or Niger Republic (by the Sultan or Imams and others) which both have historical ties to Sudan going back to centuries ago via back-and-forth travels.

The only people who spoke out about the atrocities in Dafur were non-Muslims in Africa, Whites and the rest of the world led by the United Nations. It has become a self-induced mind-control for these people.

Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by AllahOfBlood: 11:21pm On Dec 17, 2023
Erwonx9w:
:

Na thunder go fire u
Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by johnmartus(m): 11:41pm On Dec 17, 2023
Note that they will ask this man a question of which they can identify him before silence him...I guess you are a Muslim for you to be defending Hamas.
Tzar:
I hope you know there are Black Jews/Israelites and Black Arabs right?

Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by Singhabele: 11:44pm On Dec 17, 2023
Botragelad:
These are the lethal Hamas NUTCASES Israel is up against. You can click on that link above to see the gory video of how Hamas slaughtered this bloke after knifing him. What does a black foreign student have to do with this. Why did they have to kill him and take his body to Gaza, even refusing to give it back.

Do you lot notice how they are all kitted out in civilian clothes. one hand they are bloody terrorists, next hand they are medics, press etc. Skulking in hospitals. I hope the backers can see what they are backing. Innocent Palestinians my arse. Victory to Israel!

Edit: It seem the gory video was taken down from this thread. If you are interested, kindly go to the x app and view it.
https://twitter.com/IsraelWarRoom/status/1736378932809597108?t=yToab0rnnasQwp3eZdDXng&s=09

The video is pathetic. Y shouting alakuakbar to Kelly innocent black man shouting him severally . Thise folks are evil that's y I don't believe anything like innocent civilian in gaza.

They should be leveled completely even if heaven fall let it fall so people can enter it without prayers.

I pity folks especially westernes showing pity 4 gaza if the reverse is d case they won't hesitate to slaughter the same people showing mercy on them..
Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by jookco(m): 11:46pm On Dec 17, 2023
Both Israel and Hamas are all bloody war criminals
Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by Everfrank(m): 11:54pm On Dec 17, 2023
Israeli Occupation Forces (IOF)must have killed him just as they killed Israeli citezens on 8th October, and blamed it on Hamas who are freedom fighters.
They are genocidal morons and bloody liars.

What baffled me is how some ignorant Nigerian Christians lost their humanity and believe that Israel are the victims rather than the villains.
Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by luminouz(m): 12:07am On Dec 18, 2023
BloomingDale:
In as much as I hate the Arabs, Israel can lie for Africa. Even the devil fears them. This might be staged. It’s their way. They are not called the synagogue of Satan for nothing.
You hate Arabs, you hate Israel. Who you come love bayi?
Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by cl0r0x: 12:20am On Dec 18, 2023
You mean the Hamas unarmed women and children
Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by Originalsly: 12:26am On Dec 18, 2023
XAUBulls:

Indeed, they are! It is only ignorant people like some of those you find on NL or on other online platforms who don't pay attention to little details or read historical materials extensively or belong to the younger generation that will be taking sides or abusing one another over the Israeli-Hamas War issue. The South African Blacks were indeed thrown under the bus by Israel with her support of the White Apartheid government in South Africa back in the day, so I can understand their resentment towards Israel today, but I would have preferred if they stayed off or kept a below-the-radar profile to see how things pan out.

Essentially Muslim Arabs have always referred to Black Africans folks with a racist slur called "abe*d" meaning "slaves" for many centuries now. Arabs have been very brutal throughout history and they hide under the doctrines of radical Islam to do these.

Even the Jews refer to others who defer from them in beliefs with a racist slur called "goyim" or "human cattle."

Because I have seen many videos on YouTube (from the devices worn by the Arab Hamas invaders of Southern Israel such as body cameras, head cameras), car dashboard cameras, mobile phones, and the CCTVs showing the live shootings and killings by these morally bankrupt Hamas criminals hiding under Islam, I have some emphathy for Israel because these criminals called Hamas deliberately killed and raped many Israelis and non-Israelis that they found in Southern Israel like the male Thai citizens and this young Tanzanian man.

Didn't you see the lie exposed?.... that the alleged Tanzanian victim was actually a rapist caught in Pakistan? Regardless ... did the story make sense? The Tanzanian was captured and killed immediately on Oct 7? I... but they are still holding his body and not releasing it. Was the body mummified? Did you notice the heads of the "killers" were edited out? Why? Do you know why they rape the Israeli? Do you know the IDF routinely rape Palestinian women? ... arrest them for no reason ... and rape them? .... not mainly for pleasure but to demoralize them? ... and fully aware of what Islam dictates should happen to a woman raped? Do you know Israelis go on hunting trips?... shooting and killing Palestinians? I guess if you know the truth about Israel you would have a different view ... if you're open minded.

Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by Babaken(m): 12:42am On Dec 18, 2023
Hope South Africans see this video

Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by Litmus: 12:46am On Dec 18, 2023
It is beyond me why some people have no shame in stating that one bunch of f.u.c.ktard or another sees them as monkeys, roaches, or subhuman. The way i was brought up, If you ever phrase or attempt to express ideas of racism like this, you'll receive a near life changing conk on the head by a senior someone.

I actually don't believe individuals that express themselves like this are Nigerians, we have too much pride and cultural learning. I'd like to hear or read more of what you people think of Arabs, whites, Asians than what they think of you. As for me, no f.u.c.ktard is big enough to look down on me, i'm the one who does the looking down.
Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 2:22am On Dec 18, 2023
Wicked people with their evil mind.
Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by Emco1: 2:22am On Dec 18, 2023
Botragelad:
These are the lethal Hamas NUTCASES Israel is up against. You can click on that link above to see the gory video of how Hamas slaughtered this bloke after knifing him. What does a black foreign student have to do with this. Why did they have to kill him and take his body to Gaza, even refusing to give it back.

Do you lot notice how they are all kitted out in civilian clothes. one hand they are bloody terrorists, next hand they are medics, press etc. Skulking in hospitals. I hope the backers can see what they are backing. Innocent Palestinians my arse. Victory to Israel!

Edit: It seem the gory video was taken down from this thread. If you are interested, kindly go to the x app and view it.
https://twitter.com/IsraelWarRoom/status/1736378932809597108?t=yToab0rnnasQwp3eZdDXng&s=09
When the IDF kill those ones some ignorant will call them civilians. Look at the one that is putting on doctors clothes is he a civilian too?
Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:12am On Dec 18, 2023
Botragelad:

Source: https://abcnews.go.com/amp/International/tanzanian-national-hostage-hamas-confirmed-dead/story?id=105654126

That's the Hamas some misguided African muslims are supporting

A group of terrorists that don't give a damn about even African muslims.

Arab muslims don't see African muslims as real muslims, just like the northern Nigerian muslims don't see southern muslims as real muslims.
Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by Morphinne: 3:24am On Dec 18, 2023
BloomingDale:

Didirin, how does this your shalaye justify the gruesome murder of the black boy? Was he also a Jew?
You are all mad seh and in fact, events like this and the tacit/open supports for them makes one hate Islam each and every passing day. What sort of demon do you guys worship? Some set of lunatics just killed a whole human while chanting the same name you pray to and instead of condemning their act in the strongest of terms, you’re here yarning dust. E no go better for your papa. Ode
If it was a Jewish boy that got killed, you would gladly say he deserved it because he’s a Jew and because Jews stole their land (according to you) so what do you say to justify this since the murdered kid was a Tanzania—-a black African boy that went there with the dream and aspirations of improving the living condition of his poor family back home ?
May what befell this poor boy be your reality in no distant time since you see nothing wrong in it——you and every other Hamas sympathizer out there!

Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:25am On Dec 18, 2023
And one Muselem Yoruba miscreants will be shouting freedom Palestinians, while fellow black are shown no mercy

Kill every soul there

Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by Tonididdyx: 3:54am On Dec 18, 2023
This is me again being human

... At this point I'm 100% unsympathetic towards anything palestine, henceforth!
This was a clear case of racist killing, they gave him no chance like they gave other "light skinned" nationals.
They are animals, terrorists!... and I support isreal not to stop the hunt and destruction of these bastards, any other innocent casualties on the way will be considered a war hazard.
Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by Tonididdyx: 3:58am On Dec 18, 2023
Originalsly:

Didn't you see the lie exposed?.... that the alleged Tanzanian victim was actually a rapist caught in Pakistan? Regardless ... did the story make sense? The Tanzanian was captured and killed immediately on Oct 7? I... but they are still holding his body and not releasing it. Was the body mummified? Did you notice the heads of the "killers" were edited out? Why? Do you know why they rape the Israeli? Do you know the IDF routinely rape Palestinian women? ... arrest them for no reason ... and rape them? .... not mainly for pleasure but to demoralize them? ... and fully aware of what Islam dictates should happen to a woman raped? Do you know Israelis go on hunting trips?... shooting and killing Palestinians? I guess if you know the truth about Israel you would have a different view ... if you're open minded.

At this point, I for one do not care anymore.
Hamas and any Palestinian in the way... Need to go!
Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by Originalsly: 4:14am On Dec 18, 2023
Tonididdyx:

At this point, I for one do not care anymore.
Hamas and any Palestinian in the way... Need to go!

I hear that. Would you have the same view if a soldier is attacked and the Nigerian army retaliates by attacking the village? When a herdsman is wronged and they gather up and attack the village killing the innocent and setting fire to the community.... do you not care? Many of us don't care or would justify the genocide because it is not affecting us. If the sam3 happens to us... it is then our eyes will clear and we would be shouting to stop the atrocity.

Baby Survives The Flood Disaster In Sierra Leone (Photos) / 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards / Trump's Staff Tests Positive For Coronavirus

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61