Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) (39166 Views)

Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas / Germany Floods: 42 People Dead (Photos, Video) / Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2023
XAUBulls:

Indeed, they are! It is only ignorant people like some of those you find on NL or on other online platforms who don't pay attention to little details or read historical materials extensively or belong to the younger generation that will be taking sides or abusing one another over the Israeli-Hamas War issue. The South African Blacks were indeed thrown under the bus by Israel with her support of the White Apartheid government in South Africa back in the day, so I can understand their resentment towards Israel today, but I would have preferred if they stayed off or kept a below-the-radar profile to see how things pan out.

Essentially Muslim Arabs have always referred to Black Africans folks with a racist slur called "abe*d" meaning "slaves" for many centuries now. Arabs have been very brutal throughout history and they hide under the doctrines of radical Islam to do these.

Even the Jews refer to others who defer from them in beliefs with a racist slur called "goyim" or "human cattle."

Because I have seen many videos on YouTube (from the devices worn by the Arab Hamas invaders of Southern Israel such as body cameras, head cameras), car dashboard cameras, mobile phones, and the CCTVs showing the live shootings and killings by these morally bankrupt Hamas criminals hiding under Islam, I have some emphathy for Israel because these criminals called Hamas deliberately killed and raped many Israelis and non-Israelis that they found in Southern Israel like the male Thai citizens and this young Tanzanian man.

Goyim means human cattle?

When did this happen?
Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by XAUBulls: 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Goyim means human cattle?

When did this happen?
I first read about it in the early 2000s.

There's a link below that explains some more of Jewish Talmudic controversies which are said to be similar to the Islamic Taqiyah which involves giving false oaths or withholding the truth about controversial topics contained in their religious books.
=> https://www.quora.com/Why-does-the-Talmud-say-that-goyim-are-livestock

=>https://christiansfortruth.com/jews-claim-that-when-white-people-call-themselves-goy-its-antisemitic/

Of course you will find a few rebuttals (saying goyim simply means gentiles (to deflect from the issues), but even then I have read about some Jewish folks who clearly say goyim is offensive and a Jew will not take kindly to it if s/he is called on a goyim.

1 Like

Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by Equity15(m): 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2023
airsaylongcome:
TZ national, Hamas executed quickly. No hostage value. The idiots will not attempt that nonsense with an American. Make God give us grace to acquire second citizenship of a country that will protect us
My thoughts exactly. They won't try it with an American
Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by delishpot: 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2023
That's why I laugh at niggers supporting them cos of religion. They claim Hamas are saints fighting for freedom. These guys are blood thirsty. They are fighting against anyone who isn't Muslim. If they catch you, you are gone. They don't care of you were shouting free Palestine from your roof top a few days ago.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by XAUBulls: 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

100%. Palestinians and Israelis. Palestinians call blacks slaves, Israelis call them monkey.

1 Like

Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by Hotice085: 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2023
KingCold:
hahaha.. =you're so dumb is hilarious

Shut up, rat
Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by KingCold: 4:31pm On Dec 18, 2023
Hotice085:

Shut up, rat
Call me whatever, it doesn't change the fact that you're dumb
Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by Tonididdyx: 5:38pm On Dec 18, 2023
Originalsly:

I hear that. Would you have the same view if a soldier is attacked and the Nigerian army retaliates by attacking the village? When a herdsman is wronged and they gather up and attack the village killing the innocent and setting fire to the community.... do you not care? Many of us don't care or would justify the genocide because it is not affecting us. If the sam3 happens to us... it is then our eyes will clear and we would be shouting to stop the atrocity.

Like I said, I no longer care! Hamas must go and any Palestinian in the way is a....
Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by Dsimmer: 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2023
JoeEeL:

They did in north africa and now shamelessly forcing their history as egyptians. You need to see the shameless thieves on facebook pages forcing their history to rhyme with ancient egypt of Immhotep and the Sphinx.

They're doing the same thing in Darfur region, North Sudan. The black north sudanese idiiots that went to war with south sudan, must be having their real fun now. They thought their muslim affiliation will spare them from the janjawid arab lunacy, now they're counting their costs. Thousands of black north sudanese killed in Darfur last month.

What is more painful is that this land called Sudan is the ancient Kush kingdom. In fact, Kush literally means land of blacks but today its been arabised with jihad under guise of oil wars.

Same thing in nigeria. Fulanis. Cursed mixed descendants from Bedouin and Edom trace their ancestry to arabs and are wiping off indigenous populations.

What is paining me is how the ordinary black man fail to heed to this pattern. Only west africa and southern africa are the remaining african aboriginals but you see them doing like mumu, underestimating the danger. Little wonder they took a lot of us as slaves both to these european and arabic demons.

Now nigeria was listed as an islamic nation and consulted on this current feud between Israel and Palestine. Yet (southern) nigerians just let it slide. This is why they've continued killing, pillaging and taxing people because they believe nonconformists are infidels. Remember how gumi, chief terrorist, put it during the start of their debacle with Wike?

Mehn, southern nigerians are just dead men walking.

Of course I know that there's need for the Black to do self preservation the more because the main aim of the Arab is to wipe them all out like they did to the Northern Africans. That's why the whole fight over Palestine by Israel and Arab doesn't concern me. Of course the dark skinned Hebrews are no more in their ancestral home in Judea (Palestine today) however the returning Jews also have a right to their ancestral home after being attacked in Europe and besides, they're not fighting with the Blacks but rather the Arab settlers who have no right to be fighting over that place in the first place because it's not their ancestral home.

Meanwhile, Fulani are not Arabs though. They might have learned their murderous greedy land stealing behaviours from the Arabs but they're no Arabs who see them as slaves. It's the Arabs who are of Ishmael stock, Iraq and Edomites (Esau).

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by JoeEeL(m): 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2023
Dsimmer:

The Black needs self preservation the more because the main aim of the Arab is to wipe them all out. That's why the whole fight over Palestine by Israel and Arab doesn't concern me. Of course the dark skinned Jews are no more in their ancestral home in Judea (Palestine today) however the returning Hebrew also have a right to their ancestral home after being attacked in Europe and besides, they're not fighting with the Blacks but rather the Arab settlers who have no right to be fighting over that place in the first place because it's not their ancestral home.

Meanwhile, Fulani are not Arabs though. They might have learned their murderous greedy behaviours from the Arabs but they're no Arabs who see them as slaves. It's the Arabs who are of Ishmael stock, Iraq and Edomites (Esau).

Hmmn, love this insight. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by Hotice085: 7:20pm On Dec 22, 2023
KingCold:
Call me whatever, it doesn't change the fact that you're dumb

You are dumber than a grain of rice
Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by Swiftgrp: 1:24pm On Dec 28, 2023
Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by Blacklion3: 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2023
Swiftgrp:
k
Merry Christmas and Happy new year in advance sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Baby Survives The Flood Disaster In Sierra Leone (Photos) / 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards / Hundreds Arrested As Russians Protest Invasion Of Ukraine (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.