Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

I Have Finally Embarrassed Myself Today - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Finally Embarrassed Myself Today (3665 Views)

See How I Decided To Treat Myself Today / They Warned Me Ooo!!! Just Embarrassed Myself At An Event With My Song / How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Crush(pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Finally Embarrassed Myself Today by Nicepoker(m): 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2023
Op you are lying.
Re: I Have Finally Embarrassed Myself Today by Nicepoker(m): 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2023
Jayden001:

Me dey laff myself right before them shaa. They don't even know why I was laffn buy I was just laffn my foolishness out.
My ex wasn't in town shaa. She traveled and my mind never told me she's around now. Na so the matter take sub.
initially you thought your ex had moved out. Now you are saying she traveled. Keep twisting the narrative.
Re: I Have Finally Embarrassed Myself Today by darealez(m): 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2023
lordnkem000:

Why you carry the matter for head? I've seen you that has worth Mr worth. I no get your time sef
Elder, to younger and much younger sister. Do you pray such for your own children?
Re: I Have Finally Embarrassed Myself Today by lordnkem000(m): 3:12pm On Dec 18, 2023
darealez:
Elder, to younger and much younger sister. Do you pray such for your own children?
What exactly? My bro no one's prays for shits he goes through okay, my children has nothing to do with my life, they will have theirs someday
Re: I Have Finally Embarrassed Myself Today by MrCork: 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2023
Jayden001:
Today is the most embarrassing day of my life.
I dated a lady last year. I loved her but then our genotype didn't match so I moved on. I met her sister later on on FB, we got talking and I somehow told her I was dating her sister. Maybe she didn't tell her sister (my ex) about this.
So today the current girl asked me to visit her, I thought my ex had moved out, so to my greatest surprise, I went into their house to meet my ex and her sister. Make ex actually thought I came to see her while my babe knows why I'm in.
I feel so embarrassed seeing a girl and her sister all looking at me like I'm a fvcker. Omo, this embarrassment is too much for me to handle.
I'm going celibate henceforth!

angry
Re: I Have Finally Embarrassed Myself Today by MrCork: 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2023
Jayden001:
I dated a lady last year. I loved her but then our genotype didn't match so I moved on. I met her sister later on on FB, we got talking and I somehow told her I was dating her sister. Maybe she didn't tell her sister (my ex) about this.
So today the current girl asked me to visit her, I thought my ex had moved out, so to my greatest surprise, I went into their house to meet my ex and her sister. Make ex actually thought I came to see her while my babe knows why I'm in.
I feel so embarrassed seeing a girl and her sister all looking at me like I'm a fvcker. Omo, this embarrassment is too much for me to handle.

Is she lightskin? angry
Re: I Have Finally Embarrassed Myself Today by Obierika(m): 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2023
Jayden001:

So your plan was to sleep with two sisters abi? angry
Re: I Have Finally Embarrassed Myself Today by Rickmann: 4:45pm On Dec 18, 2023
Jayden001:

How can you even fall for that?
Ur brain didnt tell you it was all planned out?
And what are u even doing with ur ex sister?

Una sef.
Re: I Have Finally Embarrassed Myself Today by Jayden001(m): 9:02pm On Dec 18, 2023
Nicepoker:
initially you thought your ex had moved out. Now you are saying she traveled. Keep twisting the narrative.

Yes I once asked after her and the sister told me she was not in town. It's been a while so I actually thought my ex had packed out not knowing it was just travel. Now she's back and I didn't know
Re: I Have Finally Embarrassed Myself Today by Jayden001(m): 9:02pm On Dec 18, 2023
Obierika:

So your plan was to sleep with two sisters abi? angry

I no bleep anybody Oga
Re: I Have Finally Embarrassed Myself Today by darealez(m): 11:04am On Dec 21, 2023
lordnkem000:

What exactly? My bro no one's prays for shits he goes through okay, my children has nothing to do with my life, they will have theirs someday
Exactly the concept, it's fine to mess other people's children's lives and expect zero karma. You almost said twas no big deal, but somehow y'all know your Bleep ups weigh so much in messing others up.

Crank up buddy, stop messing people up in the name of cruise!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! / If U Fall In Luv With--------- / What Really Turns You On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.