Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

I Have Finally Embarrassed Myself Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Finally Embarrassed Myself Today (3638 Views)

See How I Decided To Treat Myself Today / They Warned Me Ooo!!! Just Embarrassed Myself At An Event With My Song / How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Crush(pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Finally Embarrassed Myself Today by Jayden001(m): 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2023
Today is the most embarrassing day of my life.
I dated a lady last year. I loved her but then our genotype didn't match so I moved on. I met her sister later on on FB, we got talking and I somehow told her I was dating her sister. Maybe she didn't tell her sister (my ex) about this.
So today the current girl asked me to visit her, I thought my ex had moved out, so to my greatest surprise, I went into their house to meet my ex and her sister. Make ex actually thought I came to see her while my babe knows why I'm in.
I feel so embarrassed seeing a girl and her sister all looking at me like I'm a fvcker. Omo, this embarrassment is too much for me to handle.
I'm going celibate henceforth!
Re: I Have Finally Embarrassed Myself Today by MidasTouch15: 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2023
So u knew it was her sister and u stil went ahead to date her. Shame on u

18 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Embarrassed Myself Today by Jayden001(m): 6:40pm On Dec 17, 2023
MidasTouch15:
So u knew it was her sister and u stil went ahead to date her. Shame on u
Boss is it that bad?? God save me oo
My only grace now is the genotype cos I knew I would have still been here to see the other girl too cos o thought my ex had traveled.
I just dey use my hand to complicate my life aswear.
God save me

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Embarrassed Myself Today by Blackdeewhy(m): 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2023
Go and sin no more
Re: I Have Finally Embarrassed Myself Today by ikeno(m): 7:40pm On Dec 17, 2023
When someone think with their third leg instead of their brain, that's the result. How can you go to your ex girlfriend's house to visit her sister who is your current girlfriend who does that.
Omoo, i tire for your matter.

17 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Embarrassed Myself Today by Jewessgratitud3: 8:03pm On Dec 17, 2023
This is one reason I hate some men. How can you date your girlfriends sister and so what if she's now your ex? Very irresponsible of you to be sleeping with two sisters. The sister that even agreed to date you is a disgrace to her family.

I can never look at any man that has dated my sister. Tufia! Arlu!

5 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Embarrassed Myself Today by lordnkem000(m): 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
This is one reason I hate some men. How can you date your girlfriends sister and so what if she's now your ex? Very irresponsible of you to be sleeping with two sisters. The sister that even agreed to date you is a foolish dog.

Are u sure?
My current gf is my ex's younger sister and to be honest, my gf snatched me from her elder sister. Yet I remember her saying exactly this same thing you are saying few years ago. My dear things can change, levels can change and etc. Na peace and happiness be the goal. Abeg no judge me o, am just exercising my franchise

4 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Embarrassed Myself Today by oneman2k7: 8:25pm On Dec 17, 2023
As girls don finish for Nigeria ba?

U see road u dey enter bush. Until lust and inordinate affection destroys your future, u no go gree.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Embarrassed Myself Today by LUAN(m): 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2023
You didn't quarrel with her na, it was va genotype issue so don't feel embarrassed. Just see it as a Bleep.up for going to meet her sister so that you won't hurt yourself by thinking so much.

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Embarrassed Myself Today by jmoore(m): 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2023
Fornicators making ridiculous rules.
So it is okay to fornicate with a girl but a taboo to fornicate with the sister?

4 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Embarrassed Myself Today by Desusi: 9:31pm On Dec 17, 2023
How are you sure the genotype of her sister will match your own.? Men with inordinate affection! Haba? These new generation can put their preek inside a broken wall if care is not taking.

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Embarrassed Myself Today by TheFreshVanilla: 10:18pm On Dec 17, 2023
How do date your ex's younger sister born of the same parent? You're a shameless guy.
Re: I Have Finally Embarrassed Myself Today by Rexymania(m): 10:38pm On Dec 17, 2023
Na when you turn 40 your eyes go clear. Continue
Re: I Have Finally Embarrassed Myself Today by GOFRONT(m): 11:58pm On Dec 17, 2023
Even in marriage, they would prefer to fvck their wife's younger sister too........How much more of a relationship
Re: I Have Finally Embarrassed Myself Today by LooneyLester: 4:04am On Dec 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
This is one reason I hate some men. How can you date your girlfriends sister and so what if she's now your ex? Very irresponsible of you to be sleeping with two sisters. The sister that even agreed to date you is a disgrace to her family.

Aru gbuo gí there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Finally Embarrassed Myself Today by Jewessgratitud3: 4:40am On Dec 18, 2023
LooneyLester:

Aru gbuo gí there

Who is this one?
Leave here before I kick you now.

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Embarrassed Myself Today by duduade: 4:50am On Dec 18, 2023
You and your brain sprinkled with sawdust

You even open your 👄 like waa and typed my babe

Embarrassment keep you der
Re: I Have Finally Embarrassed Myself Today by LooneyLester: 4:53am On Dec 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Who is this one?
Leave here before I kick you now.

Afo anu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Finally Embarrassed Myself Today by Jayden001(m): 6:08am On Dec 18, 2023
LUAN:
You didn't quarrel with her na, it was va genotype issue so don't feel embarrassed. Just see it as a Bleep.up for going to meet her sister so that you won't hurt yourself by thinking so much.
Abi oo.
Thanks man
Re: I Have Finally Embarrassed Myself Today by Jayden001(m): 6:09am On Dec 18, 2023
duduade:
You and your brain sprinkled with sawdust

You even open your 👄 like waa and typed my babe

Embarrassment keep you der
Insults are welcomed grin grin
Me shaa know say I f up grin
Re: I Have Finally Embarrassed Myself Today by Bigseven(m): 6:09am On Dec 18, 2023
No naa!
Why go date your ex sister even after you know she’s her sis ? Your mater fit be village pepu wahala oo

Re: I Have Finally Embarrassed Myself Today by Jayden001(m): 6:13am On Dec 18, 2023
Bigseven:
No naa!
Why go date your ex sister even after you know she’s her sis ? Your mater fit be village pepu wahala oo
We met by accident oo. But then I told her that I was dating her sister and she was cool with it.
Re: I Have Finally Embarrassed Myself Today by LoveJesus87(m): 6:31am On Dec 18, 2023
jmoore:
Fornicators making ridiculous rules.

So it is okay to fornicate with a girl but a taboo to fornicate with the sister?
lol
I think na only me d tink dey shock grin
Re: I Have Finally Embarrassed Myself Today by Bigseven(m): 6:32am On Dec 18, 2023
Jayden001:

We met by accident oo. But then I told her that I was dating her sister and she was cool with it.
from the accident so, na there you suppose stop after realizing that they are siblings. Anyways the did has been done. Just continue but karma Dey wait for you when you ready to do the right thing
Re: I Have Finally Embarrassed Myself Today by Jayden001(m): 6:37am On Dec 18, 2023
Bigseven:
from the accident so, na there you suppose stop after realizing that they are siblings. Anyways the did has been done. Just continue but karma Dey wait for you when you ready to do the right thing
My ex no dey vex oo. She shaa understands why we broke up
Re: I Have Finally Embarrassed Myself Today by darealez(m): 7:04am On Dec 18, 2023
lordnkem000:

Are u sure?
My current gf is my ex's younger sister and to be honest, my gf snatched me from her elder sister. Yet I remember her saying exactly this same thing you are saying few years ago. My dear things can change, levels can change and etc. Na peace and happiness be the goal. Abeg no judge me o, am just exercising my franchise
You're completely worthless if you're anything above 19yrs. Dumb as sh*t..! In your eyes you deserve a medal for being myopic and naive!

3 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Embarrassed Myself Today by Lovemeharder(f): 7:05am On Dec 18, 2023
Very embarrassing, you wouldn't have dated her, knowing fully well that they're relatives. Back off! cheesy
Re: I Have Finally Embarrassed Myself Today by Bigseven(m): 7:55am On Dec 18, 2023
Jayden001:

My ex no dey vex oo. She shaa understands why we broke up
no wam ! Enjoy your knackology
Re: I Have Finally Embarrassed Myself Today by lordnkem000(m): 8:02am On Dec 18, 2023
darealez:
You're completely worthless if you're anything above 19yrs. Dumb as sh*t..! In your eyes you deserve a medal for being myopic and naive!
Why you carry the matter for head? I've seen you that has worth Mr worth. I no get your time sef
Re: I Have Finally Embarrassed Myself Today by tetralogyfallot(m): 8:21am On Dec 18, 2023
Omo u get confidence o. Going to the same house to see the sister is the most courageous and confident thing I've heard this year. Naso your konji level rise? Aswear d 2 sisters go laff unto your matter immediately you left. grin grin grin
Re: I Have Finally Embarrassed Myself Today by Nwaokunkpara: 9:24am On Dec 18, 2023
Useless simp
Re: I Have Finally Embarrassed Myself Today by Jayden001(m): 9:46am On Dec 18, 2023
tetralogyfallot:
Omo u get confidence o. Going to the same house to see the sister is the most courageous and confident thing I've heard this year. Naso your konji level rise? Aswear d 2 sisters go laff unto your matter immediately you left. grin grin grin
Me dey laff myself right before them shaa. They don't even know why I was laffn buy I was just laffn my foolishness out.
My ex wasn't in town shaa. She traveled and my mind never told me she's around now. Na so the matter take sub.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Wont Believe What Happens Each Time I See My Wife... / Why Do Girls Like Bad Guys? / Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.