Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,154 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties (22752 Views)

My Ex-Wife Made Me Lose All My Properties - Emeka Ike (Video) / Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties / Chika Ike Recounts Her Ordeal While Studying At Havard, Writing Her Book, Filmin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by nkemoma(m): 12:13pm On Dec 18, 2023
Fear Women.. many of them are DEVILS

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by oxygeng: 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2023
feel so sorry for him, see how a man is ranting on air.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by Elinosweet143(f): 12:23pm On Dec 18, 2023
I watched the video to the end and hmm...the guy suffer Sha but I don't seem to understand the comments from our naialanders oh

6 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by SSpeter(m): 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
My dad is the only man that has ever slapped or flogged me. No man, I repeat, no man will ever lay his filthy hands on me just because marriage bring us together. He'll rot in jail.

On no account should any spouse raise his or her hands on the other. If you lack patience and the right approach to resolve issues amicably, then don't get married.

Chai! But Emeka was my crush that year he acted one movie with Sandra Achums. Can't remember the title now. See now, he don fade. grin
If you don't marry right and fix your eyes on money, or you marry a man without scruples, you will get the beating and be in disbelief

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by Faposky95: 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2023
Your ex , look closely is like a man
Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by Jewessgratitud3: 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2023
SSpeter:
If you don't marry right and fix your eyes on money, or you marry a man without scruples, you will get the beating and be in disbelief

Poor mentality. So one must marry a poor man to avoid being beaten?

How many time has Regina's billionaire husband beaten her? Is the average Nigerian guy as rich as Ned?
Abi na una wey no even get the money dey beat woman pass.

Make I hear word abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by Lovemeharder(f): 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2023
Marriage is not a do or die affair.
Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by DDIA: 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2023
Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by DoctorAyukebot(m): 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2023
TheMostComplex1:
This guy can lie oooo I just wish that the ex can respond to his lies. A woman he denied access to their kids when she left their matrimonial home for two years because of torture & he turned his children against his ex. People should fear God ooo

I remember you now. You worked as a maid to the Emekas.

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by DDIA: 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2023
95% of people commenting did not watch the video or watch the full video.

By their comments on this thread you shall know them. grin grin

Make I start to fish them out. grin

7 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by DDIA: 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2023
Elinosweet143:
I watched the video to the end and hmm...the guy suffer Sha but I don't seem to understand the comments from our naialanders oh
Many didn’t watch the video.

They Just make assumption of the story from title and first few comments and then they automatically are the most qualified to comment about what should or should not be. cool

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by DDIA: 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2023
Lovemeharder:
Marriage is not a do or die affair.
You future husband is going to be a wife beater.

This I have seen.
Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by SSpeter(m): 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Poor mentality. So one must marry a poor man to avoid being beaten?

How many time has Regina's billionaire husband beaten her? Is the average Nigerian guy as rich as Ned?
Abi na una wey no even get the money dey beat woman pass.

Make I hear word abeg.
I did not state that you should marry a poor man, neither would I advise anyone to marry anyone below their income bracket, neither did I also marry below my income bracket. I mentioned two things when you place your eyes on the money (it simply means when you ignore other attributes of a person and focus on satisfying your wants) also when you marry a person without morals ( when you marry a non-conscientious person) definitely, sooner than later you will get a beating. If Emeka Ike, had married from his income bracket or his social class, I assume he wouldn't be in the mess. Finally what Regina Daniels has is a Father and daughter relationship and not a husband and a wife. Regina is a case of a failed fatherhood. No proud father would give their daughter to another father. It is a disgrace

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by bayfed: 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2023
The mistake we successfully men do, we think we can pick a girl and give her everything and she’ll becomes ours and only answerable to us. Forgetting that, any man or woman can stay adversity, but it takes a great man / woman to stand prosperity. You don’t know anyone who’s poor.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by kewelljoseph(m): 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
My dad is the only man that has ever slapped or flogged me. No man, I repeat, no man will ever lay his filthy hands on me just because marriage bring us together. He'll rot in jail.

On no account should any spouse raise his or her hands on the other. If you lack patience and the right approach to resolve issues amicably, then don't get married.

Chai! But Emeka was my crush that year he acted one movie with Sandra Achums. Can't remember the title now. See now, he don fade. grin
Since your father is the only person authorized to beat u why don’t u marry him. Just the way u can’t control your mouth that’s the way some men can’t control thier hands. No woman should ever be subjected to physical abuse also no man should be subjected to verbal and emotional abuse too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by Splashme: 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2023
Shocking
Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by Yankee101: 1:09pm On Dec 18, 2023
Young men getting married arrange for your children, dad, mum and sensible siblings to benefit from you if anything goes wrong.

The thing people do today is really not marriage but investment. Women and some men too are getting married now for bread and butter.

Men are not without problems too, but the manipulation is heavier on the other side these days. Even village girls they train are becoming a menace due to the monetization of everything of gold digging. It’s so terrible out there what the love of money has turned people into
Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by luminouz(m): 1:12pm On Dec 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Gbenulo jor.... Parrot

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by Jewessgratitud3: 1:14pm On Dec 18, 2023
SSpeter:
I did not state that you should marry a poor man, neither would I advise anyone to marry anyone below their income bracket, neither did I also marry below my income bracket. I mentioned two things when you place your eyes on the money (it simply means when you ignore other attributes of a person and focus on satisfying your wants) also when you marry a person without morals ( when you marry a non-conscientious person) definitely, sooner than later you will get a beating. If Emeka Ike, had married from his income bracket or his social class, I assume he wouldn't be in the mess. Finally what Regina Daniels has is a Father and daughter relationship and not a husband and a wife. Regina is a case of a failed fatherhood. No proud father would give their daughter to another father. It is a disgrace

Story.
Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by fantastic1: 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2023
Ms202309:
Assualt should never be tolerated by any gender, any age or anyone

You have no right to hit, slap or physically attack any adult
I want to bet my bank account that you never watched the video but you must have an opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by joseph1832(m): 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2023
ricson11:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7uI9skCgWA?si=kyT_Cx4REq_M8CSG

To be a woman beater, you have to be a very successful man, because no carpenter or poor man is a woman beater,” Emeka Ike says, as he narrates his ordeal in his marriage with his estranged wife.
Hmm. Very deep.

Men just need to be careful out there, when dealing with some females.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by SSpeter(m): 1:20pm On Dec 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Story.
When you get married ask your husband if he would be proud to give his daughter to a man old enough to be his age mate? Even a sinking man with a hope of survival would not do that, it is like clipping the ego of the father...by the way if your boyfriend tells you that he wouldn't mind giving his daughter to an old man for financial benefits, that is the first red flag! That is a boneless man
Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by Shezzman: 1:21pm On Dec 18, 2023
Why not watch the video.
He said he never did.
Ms202309:

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by Mcslize: 1:28pm On Dec 18, 2023
We4all:
Why should any sane man beat an adult? Is she your daughter or servant? If your wife is foul mouthed, match her energy using your mouth and not your fist.

The funny thing is, men only beat women they are physically stronger than. When they meet their match, they always know how to behave.

But the man said he didn't in any way beat the ex wife. That his children even confirmed it. That it was just a frame up.

If the children said their dad don't beat their mother, then something is wrong. Probably the ex wife was being influenced by people outside to ruin the man.

Some women can frame up a man. People won't even get to verify whether what the woman was claiming was true. They will just jump into conclusion cuz the world favours women.

Let's not always follow what women say without proper verification. Most end up being lies and mere framing up. Some women seem to be vindictive in nature, let's not forget.

No na dey try watch or read a post before commenting.

Look for the full video and watch. The woman use the man eye see whim.

Let's not always comment cuz others are commenting. You are a man. Verify something before blaming the other party.

What's the proof that he was beating the woman. ABI u no know how wicked some women are?

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by mclloyd22: 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2023
Real men don’t beat women even at their worse approach instead leave the house if you can’t hold your anger. Or go to another room and lock your self up watch movie or continue your work.
Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by BRATISLAVA: 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2023
Ms202309:

Because the victim is supposedly the man? Or because he was running his mouth around her when he should've shut up instead? Or because he should have given her peace at home?

He should know women can't control their hands and behave himself. You can't get married and destroy the peace at home running your mouth and expecting not to get beaten.

If he's saying the truth and not exaggerating.
Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by BRATISLAVA: 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2023
TheMostComplex1:
This guy can lie oooo I just wish that the ex can respond to his lies. A woman he denied access to their kids when she left their matrimonial home for two years because of torture & he turned his children against his ex. People should fear God ooo

As I suspected.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by Kkk777: 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2023
We4all:
Why should any sane man beat an adult? Is she your daughter or servant? If your wife is foul mouthed, match her energy using your mouth and not your fist.

The funny thing is, men only beat women they are physically stronger than. When they meet their match, they always know how to behave.

Were you there when he beat her?

All of you that are taken one side in case like this will eat your own breakfast very soon and will understand better then.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by mysticwarrior(m): 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2023
Kriss216:

Regina Daniels can tolerate multiple slaps from her billionaire husband but Nairaland Beremx can never tolerate a single slap from her broke husband.

That's what Emeka Ike is trying to say.
Sometime ago the picture of Duncan mighty was all over the internet, it was allerged that her husband transformed her face with punches, a few weeks later the same wife came out to denied that her husband never beat her up, you go fear women na.
Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by spiSeyi: 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2023
All I can say after listening to Emeka's story is that society is not fair to men a embarassed , women can be manipulative undecided . Everything matters during courtship never overlook the red flags. From Emeka's story, his wife had anger issues and bad influence . Enough said lesson learnt lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by achimendy(m): 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

grin

Provoke the man first , let's check something.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by Vinnie2000(m): 2:23pm On Dec 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

How has he Faded?

He has been Acting Movies since 1997. Must he Act till he is 80years? undecided

In any case, he is acting a movie called Malaika, now. smiley smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today / Wizkid Has The Most Violent Fans - Morakinyo Olugbiji, Nigerian Journalist / Nancy Isime Celebrates 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.