Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,396 members, 7,836,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties (22791 Views)

My Ex-Wife Made Me Lose All My Properties - Emeka Ike (Video) / Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties / Chika Ike Recounts Her Ordeal While Studying At Havard, Writing Her Book, Filmin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by Jewessgratitud3: 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2023
achimendy:

Provoke the man first , let's check something.

Before you brag about women beaters go and see your akwaibom barrister brother where the foolish act has landed him let me see if you'll still come back and boast again.
Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by Obierika(m): 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2023
mclloyd22:
Real men don’t beat women even at their worse approach instead leave the house if you can’t hold your anger. Or go to another room and lock your self up watch movie or continue your work.

If as a woman you don't want to be beaten then just make sure you keep your hands to yourself!
Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by jubrilELsudan: 2:53pm On Dec 18, 2023
ODE LIKE SEY HIM NO KNOW SEY NA ASHAWO HE GO MARRY

Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by lordnkem000(m): 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2023
We4all:
Why should any sane man beat an adult? Is she your daughter or servant? If your wife is foul mouthed, match her energy using your mouth and not your fist.

The funny thing is, men only beat women they are physically stronger than. When they meet their match, they always know how to behave.
Just shut up pls, no sane man should a woman but a sane woman should insult and abuse her man abi? Nonsense
Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by lordnkem000(m): 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
My dad is the only man that has ever slapped or flogged me. No man, I repeat, no man will ever lay his filthy hands on me just because marriage bring us together. He'll rot in jail.

On no account should any spouse raise his or her hands on the other. If you lack patience and the right approach to resolve issues amicably, then don't get married.

Chai! But Emeka was my crush that year he acted one movie with Sandra Achums. Can't remember the title now. See now, he don fade. grin
But u can verbally and emotionally abuse your husband right? Try am with me and I go give u pump everywhere and make heaven fall down. Nonsense. If you respect your man even when he's wrong he won't beat u.. know this

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by Jewessgratitud3: 3:03pm On Dec 18, 2023
lordnkem000:

But u can verbally and emotionally abuse your husband right? Try am with me and I go give u pump everywhere and make heaven fall down. Nonsense. If you respect your man even when he's wrong he won't beat u.. know this

They'll give your daughter pump everywhere since you support domestic violence.
Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by lordnkem000(m): 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

They'll give your daughter pump everywhere since you support domestic violence.
If my daughter misbehave and doesn't respect her husband then fine. You women abuse men verbally and emotionally and expect men to take it but there's a problem when he hits you. My dear you are not yet married that's why you think if he lays his hand on you he will rot in jail, go and ask your women that are married and they'll tell you otherwise. My sis used to say the same thing as you since she's a lawyer but when she got married there was a time her husband hit her and only my mom knew about it till today. They're 14yrs married now. So u see, you speak as an outsider

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by Jewessgratitud3: 3:12pm On Dec 18, 2023
lordnkem000:

If my daughter misbehave and doesn't respect her husband then fine. You women abuse men verbally and emotionally and expect men to take it but there's a problem when he hits you. My dear you are not yet married that's why you think if he lays his hand on you he will rot in jail, go and ask your women that are married and they'll tell you otherwise. My sis used to say the same thing as you since she's a lawyer but when she got married there was a time her husband hit her and only my mom knew about it till today. They're 14yrs married now. So u see, you speak as an outsider

Na your sister be that.
Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by lordnkem000(m): 3:19pm On Dec 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Na your sister be that.
My dear focus on being a good woman and a good wife who is submissive to her husband. You will see that he will adore you, no man loves to talk one and his wife talk four or a wife that challenges his authority as the husband, I'm believing your parents taught you that or else na their fault. Do you know what my sis husband did to please his wife after that incident? He bought her a car to apologize. He keeps telling me everyday that his prayer for me is for me to marry a woman like my sister because girls today have no humility
Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by Jewessgratitud3: 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2023
lordnkem000:

My dear focus on being a good woman and a good wife who is submissive to her husband. You will see that he will adore you, no man loves to talk one and his wife talk four or a wife that challenges his authority as the husband, I'm believing your parents taught you that or else na their fault. Do you know what my sis husband did to please his wife after that incident? He bought her a car to apologize. He keeps telling me everyday that his prayer for me is for me to marry a woman like my sister because girls today have no humility

** Yinmu**
Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by lordnkem000(m): 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

** Yinmu**
You too like vawulence o. No worry i no get your strength today
Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by Jewessgratitud3: 3:29pm On Dec 18, 2023
lordnkem000:

You too like vawulence o. No worry i no get your strength today

No o.. dey follow me up and down na

Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by Timtony10: 3:29pm On Dec 18, 2023
Emeka you lie. You are a known hooligan. You assaulted my dad, and threatened to shoot him. You are a mad man. I can bet you beat up this lady, and she matched your energy. You are lucky you lived in Nigeria, where impunity is the order of the day. Try your madness in germany and see what will happen to you MAD MAN, you deserve every bad thing that happened to you.
Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by mclloyd22: 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2023
Obierika:

If as a woman you don't want to be beaten then just make sure you keep your hands to yourself!

The gender no send, that’s why you have to be a man before thinking about marriage.
Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by lordnkem000(m): 3:31pm On Dec 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

No o.. dey follow me up and down na
You be woman na and also my friend so I suppose follow you.. I disagree with some of your assertions no mean say I dey quarrel you
Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by Jewessgratitud3: 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2023
lordnkem000:

You be woman na and also my friend so I suppose follow you.. I disagree with some of your assertions no mean say I dey quarrel you

Who is your friend? After calling me evening newspaper?

Abeg o.
Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by lordnkem000(m): 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Abeg o.
Sorry na that was just a mistake, someone actually offended me and I con lash out on you. My bad and I accept. But you know say you need to stop defending this ENPs and their bitterness. Pls don't follow their footsteps
Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by olibeans: 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2023
Emeka Ike my brother.
You're a star that can never be blackened. The years the cankerworms have eaten will sure be restored says the Lord.

It is well
Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by Jewessgratitud3: 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2023
lordnkem000:

Sorry na that was just a mistake, someone actually offended me and I con lash out on you. My bad and I accept. But you know say you need to stop defending this ENPs and their bitterness. Pls don't follow their footsteps

SMH. Don't patronize me abeg.
Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by lordnkem000(m): 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

SMH. Don't patronize me abeg.
Ofcourse I'm not doing that. I want a truce between you and i
Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by OvertheTop(m): 4:05pm On Dec 18, 2023
ricson11:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7uI9skCgWA?si=kyT_Cx4REq_M8CSG

To be a woman beater, you have to be a very successful man, because no carpenter or poor man is a woman beater,” Emeka Ike says, as he narrates his ordeal in his marriage with his estranged wife.

The Reason Why we Men go through so Much ( keeping an Unhealthy / Toxic Relationship) and Dying silently in Pain....is Because:
1. WE ARE TOO SCARED TO BE ALONE without a Wife or Without Kids.
2. We are looking for LOVE( from Wife and Kids) that is NOT Available (Can only be gotten from your Mother)
3. Societal Pressure of : WHERE IS YOUR FAMILY ??

I wish we could overcome these!!

May God help us Men.
We are Going Through a lot
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by Digmygold: 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2023
Kriss216:

Regina Daniels can tolerate multiple slaps from her billionaire husband but Nairaland Beremx can never tolerate a single slap from her broke husband.

That's what Emeka Ike is trying to say.

Meaning you shouldn't get whipped twice. One whip is enough. How can you be broke and be an assaulter at the same time? It's like adding salt to injury. Unbearable.
Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by royalfly(m): 4:31pm On Dec 18, 2023
Ms202309:
Assualt should never be tolerated by any gender, any age or anyone

You have no right to hit, slap or physically attack any adult

So it is that no gender should by way of mouth abuse the leaving daylight out of the other. By so doing u maybe calling for slap. Some people use thier hands instead of mouth
Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by We4all: 5:04pm On Dec 18, 2023
lordnkem000:

Just shut up pls, no sane man should a woman but a sane woman should insult and abuse her man abi? Nonsense

Ode, if someone like Anthony Joshua insults you, will you have the courage to face him? It is only when women are involved that your strength comes into play. Oloriburuku.
Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by ivolt: 5:04pm On Dec 18, 2023
Kriss216:

Regina Daniels can tolerate multiple slaps from her billionaire husband but Nairaland Beremx can never tolerate a single slap from her broke husband.

That's what Emeka Ike is trying to say.
You are only looking at the present.
They are tolerant until they aren't.
Emeka Ike was getting away with it until he couldn't anymore.
Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by lordnkem000(m): 5:09pm On Dec 18, 2023
We4all:

Ode, if someone like Anthony Joshua insults you, will you have the courage to face him? It is only when women are involved that your strength comes into play. Oloriburuku.
Me and am go dig am man to man I swear, na one shot the guy don go down o. But my wife should respect me and honor me even if she thinks I'm wrong. There are better ways to tell me I was wrong than challenging me. She fit tell me for the oza room sef
Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by We4all: 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2023
Kkk777:

Were you there when he beat her?

All of you that are taken one side in case like this will eat your own breakfast very soon and will understand better then.

Breakfast from who? Not everyone is violent and if you are, then continue until you meet your waterloo.
Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by We4all: 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2023
lordnkem000:

Me and am go dig am man to man I swear, na one shot the guy don go down o. But my wife should respect me and honor me even if she thinks I'm wrong. There are better ways to tell me I was wrong than challenging me. She fit tell me for the oza room sef

At the bolded: It is only docile and cowardly men that rely on guns to fight. Why can't you show your strength by using your fist?

Secondly, men like you don't deserve to be married. Your wife is your partner and not your slave.

So, if your wife catches you on top of your daughter or maid or another woman, you still think she has no right to challenge you because you are a man?

Lol. I pity some women sha, most of them are trapped in their marriages and living in misery because of men like you.
Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by Cromagnon: 5:43pm On Dec 18, 2023
We4all:
Why should any sane man beat an adult? Is she your daughter or servant? If your wife is foul mouthed, match her energy using your mouth and not your fist.
Men and women are not the same
If your husband can break your face, shut the Bleep up

The funny thing is, men only beat women they are physically stronger than. When they meet their match, they always know how to behave.
so you know he's stronger but running your mouth. Is that wise
Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by Kriss216: 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Abeg o.
But, you're evening newspaper na undecided

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by lordnkem000(m): 9:39am On Dec 21, 2023
We4all:

At the bolded: It is only docile and cowardly men that rely on guns to fight. Why can't you show your strength by using your fist?

Secondly, men like you don't deserve to be married. Your wife is your partner and not your slave.

So, if your wife catches you on top of your daughter or maid or another woman, you still think she has no right to challenge you because you are a man?

Lol. I pity some women sha, most of them are trapped in their marriages and living in misery because of men like you.
Just shut up abeg, even Russia and America don't fight with fists or guns anymore but with missiles and co, so why should I fight with fists? My daughter loves me, my wife Gon love me because I'ma lovely man so shut up b**ch
Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by achimendy(m): 4:06pm On Dec 21, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Before you brag about women beaters go and see your akwaibom barrister brother where the foolish act has landed him let me see if you'll still come back and boast again.

It's obvious you're not getting the point. Am never in support of couples beating or fighting one another other, but the truth is, when you're looking for trouble you should also get ready for the consequences that follows.

Simple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Runtown Visits Orphanage Home In South Africa (Photos) / Moet Abebe Holds Online Memorial Service For Late Dog [PICS] / Rapper CDQ Pose With His New Ford Mustang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.