Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties (22768 Views)

My Ex-Wife Made Me Lose All My Properties - Emeka Ike (Video) / Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties / Chika Ike Recounts Her Ordeal While Studying At Havard, Writing Her Book, Filmin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by BGSM: 5:13pm On Dec 21, 2023
The real problem is that most people are not knowledgeable when it comes to marriage, most especially our parents. Most parents have lost their leadership role as a role model due to greediness and bipolar disorder.
In most cases age doesn’t complement common sense.
Also any youth of today that engage in relationship where “sex intimacy” and “money” is the deal, such set of people are most likely to experience turbulence in their future marriages.
From my research on married couples, i discovered that some factors where never put into consideration such as: death, financial breakdown, unconditional sacrifice, child birth delay, family and Inlaw closeness,
The parents and society campaign on “just make money” and “fame” without making common sense and building conscience, is what is destroying our generation of today.

Until everyone of us both the young and the old are able to scrutinize all the points stated 👆🏿before peace can reign in every home.
Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by Warmaterial(m): 12:56am On Dec 22, 2023
Ok nah
Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by Oldnairalanderb: 1:47am On Dec 22, 2023
Really?
You want to capitalize on that?
Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by charlsecy(m): 9:13pm On Dec 22, 2023
We4all:
.....men only beat women they are physically stronger than. When they meet their match, they always know how to behave.
Does it make sense to beat someone stronger than you are?
Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by We4all: 9:48pm On Dec 22, 2023
[quote author=charlsecy post=127580269]Does it make sense to beat someone stronger than you are?[/quoteo]

Does it make sense to beat an adult?
Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by We4all: 10:12pm On Dec 22, 2023
charlsecy:
Does it make sense to beat someone stronger than you are?

Does it make sense to beat an adult?
Re: Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties by Cromagnon: 12:10am On Jan 06
TheMostComplex1:
This guy can lie oooo I just wish that the ex can respond to his lies. A woman he denied access to their kids when she left their matrimonial home for two years because of torture & he turned his children against his ex. People should fear God ooo
died that warrant looting his property?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid / Stella Damascus Pays Tribute To Late Husband, Jaiye Aboderin / Davido Becomes 1st Nigerian Celebrity To Get 9 Million Folowers On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.