Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

I Dashed Him 10k Free Last Month See How He Paid Me Back - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dashed Him 10k Free Last Month See How He Paid Me Back (2295 Views)

Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For / Man Reveals How A Guy He Helped Pay Fees Just Dashed Him 2plot Of Land Yrs After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dashed Him 10k Free Last Month See How He Paid Me Back by Kooldon(f): 1:33pm On Dec 18, 2023
Tell him your mind straight up
Re: I Dashed Him 10k Free Last Month See How He Paid Me Back by emmy512: 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2023
When you have him money you probably had se more with you.

What if the 1k was all he got left?? Would you still be angry?

What if the 5h na him transport
Re: I Dashed Him 10k Free Last Month See How He Paid Me Back by bigpicture001: 2:48pm On Dec 18, 2023
ojun50:
People are like that oooh, that is why i don't do friends any more.

Just tell him yr mind and move on

not ppl my guy...its Nigerians dt are like dat...all over the world ppl are nice.. Nigerians are just not normal ppl....
Re: I Dashed Him 10k Free Last Month See How He Paid Me Back by LooneyLester: 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2023
Use your friend as sacrifice to okite shrine
Re: I Dashed Him 10k Free Last Month See How He Paid Me Back by adeememman(m): 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2023
Namaster:

You are the BIGGER fool here.

Someone that needed to be "dashed" ordinary #10K JUST last month isn't going to be suddenly swimming in money.

Typical NICE GUY behaviour. Doing nice stuff for people just to seem like a "good" person then getting hurt/angry when it's not reciprocated.

Generosity that comes with strings attached is NOT generosity. It's MANIPULATION.

The poor guy offered to buy you a drink even though he is not drinking but you INSISTED he give you the money.

Your indignation is unjustified.
I hope the OP will ignore some comments on this page. I don't know what this country is turning to lately especially the kind of mindset our youths have. Earlier today someone posted about a lady who dragged an online vendor for being shortchanged. I went to Twitter and saw that people were actually blaming the complainant for patronizing the vendor because his/her product was cheap. But everybody cannot be m@d. Does that justify scamming?
@OP That shouldn't stop you from doing good, just orientate yourself about people and how to manage them. Infact that doesn't mean you should unfriend him but rather be more careful with financial dealings with him and other friends who may portray similar trait.
Re: I Dashed Him 10k Free Last Month See How He Paid Me Back by dontrulee: 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2023
You still dey give people money for Naija?
I hail ooo. If you want to give, give what you can afford to loose. So that whether it comes back or not, you'll not be bother.

People hardly return favours these days. Na why I dey stingy with my funds these days except you be my personal personal person den I go fit reason you
Re: I Dashed Him 10k Free Last Month See How He Paid Me Back by Krak(m): 4:00pm On Dec 18, 2023
Peter532:
your a fool for saying this.

I have never given money to close friends and expect them to pay when I know it's dashed out. Because it was never a loan.

I was surprised about yesterday drama because I didn't expect that from him.
We are close.

I believe in if I do you a favor you get to reciprocate it back one way or another even if it's small... not necessarily monetary benefit.

That's what friendship is supposed to be

You should have told him your mind right there and then so that you can hear his own defence.

Next time, just say how you feel to him. It is possible that you may have misjudged his intentions.

This world is not in black and white.
Re: I Dashed Him 10k Free Last Month See How He Paid Me Back by ElliotP: 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2023
For this small thing wey them do you, be like Dem never do you bad before, just take am as lesson nor be everytime and nor be everybody them dey help.
Re: I Dashed Him 10k Free Last Month See How He Paid Me Back by Gentlesoul2021(m): 1:07pm On Dec 21, 2023
Peter532:
I don't know if I should be angry about this.

Imagine someone I considered a friend and helped him with 10k last month so he can travel back home. He finally came yesterday and met me broke, I was really broke..wanted to buy me drink and I insist I would rather have the fund to subscribe data. (I guess he thought I would have declined) he removed 1k from his pocket and told me to give him #500 naira change.

It was already late no pos around to atleast help me sub from their machine..
He wants us to go around to change it but I couldn't,, they were streetlight allover and I wasnt ready to be seen in thee street that evening.
Which he knows I am a secretive person
I had to give him back to my surprise he took it from me.

i really didn't think about it but later that night it dawned on me that this was someone I gave 10k free of charge last month and I have also done huge monetary favours for... common for him to say I can have the 1k he couldn't.

I don't know if I am a fool
I am so angry thinking about it because I know if it was me I would have tell him to have it.

I feel like to call him this morning and let him know that he really fûcked up because I hate keeping things in mind.
Or

I should just lock up

Let it slide and hold Ur territory. U get what I mean. Don't u ever give him anything of yours again...

(1) (2) (Reply)

My ! / Will You Consider It Cheating Taking Another Girl Out On A Date? / Is It Ideal To Go Back To Your Ex Bf/gf That Left You For Some Other Boy/girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.