Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

See The Reason Why I Stop Drinking Malta Guinness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Reason Why I Stop Drinking Malta Guinness (3002 Views)

Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex / One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reason Why I Stop Drinking Malta Guinness by Naijaplos: 10:27am On Dec 18, 2023
the reason why I stop drinking Malta Guinness

4 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why I Stop Drinking Malta Guinness by LikeAking: 10:31am On Dec 18, 2023
Very wicked people.

5 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why I Stop Drinking Malta Guinness by eddynaira125: 10:36am On Dec 18, 2023
Abeg People wicked, no be Joke

I tire

You want to produce fake fine no problem, but most you perform the act in a dirty/poisonous environment

This is bad
I give up on Malta Guinness

5 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why I Stop Drinking Malta Guinness by SharingIsLife(m): 10:42am On Dec 18, 2023
Do they make the cans too?

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why I Stop Drinking Malta Guinness by Johnycastro18: 10:52am On Dec 18, 2023
This is wickedness sad

3 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why I Stop Drinking Malta Guinness by illicit(m): 11:11am On Dec 18, 2023
🤕
Re: See The Reason Why I Stop Drinking Malta Guinness by Nextt: 11:17am On Dec 18, 2023
The people who own this place eat, drink, and breathe wickedness 😩

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why I Stop Drinking Malta Guinness by wolesmile(m): 11:21am On Dec 18, 2023
This can only be from a particular developer's region.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why I Stop Drinking Malta Guinness by Friend22(m): 11:26am On Dec 18, 2023
Nextt:
The people who own this place eat, drink, and breathe wickedness 😩

It is ndi Biafra.
This is how they are contributing to our GDP.

4 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why I Stop Drinking Malta Guinness by EmperorCaesar(m): 11:33am On Dec 18, 2023
How true is this tho

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why I Stop Drinking Malta Guinness by Nicepoker(m): 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2023
Because this one has been exposed.

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why I Stop Drinking Malta Guinness by Obainoman6: 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2023
Business is business, after all your president is a certificate forger and drug lord.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why I Stop Drinking Malta Guinness by Boomboost(m): 12:19pm On Dec 18, 2023
Obainoman6:
Business is business, after all your president is a certificate forger and drug lord.

ProMumu man

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why I Stop Drinking Malta Guinness by robinso01(m): 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2023
If you think it's only malta Guinness that has fake ,then You're on ur own. Most products in Nigeria are fake .

6 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why I Stop Drinking Malta Guinness by Josbreed: 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
How true is this tho

You are asking how true is this, the picture of the two different cans is that not enough for you as proof?

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why I Stop Drinking Malta Guinness by ExudeLoveToAll: 1:29pm On Dec 18, 2023
Friend22:

It is ndi Biafra.
This is how they are contributing to our GDP.

This is not time for Bigots, serious matters are been discussed. When it's play time you can come out grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why I Stop Drinking Malta Guinness by sureteeboy(m): 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2023
Josbreed:

You are asking how true is this, the picture of the two different cans is that not enough for you as proof?
Both cans actually possess legit label designs. I think the company rebranded at a point in time, or they created a new label to commemorate something.

It's also worth noting that whoever wants to commit this heinous act wouldn't have issues designing a can that looks exactly like the original in order to ensure it's not detectable at first glance.

The first time a fake Malta Guinness circulated on the web was around 2016. If this happened recently, It could be that a certain set of people wants to intentionally spoil the Malta Guinness brand by rolling out fake versions of it.

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why I Stop Drinking Malta Guinness by Shezzman: 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2023
Which of the can is the original or fake one sef.

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why I Stop Drinking Malta Guinness by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2023
Which one is original among the two you hold in your hand?
Naijaplos:

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why I Stop Drinking Malta Guinness by NoToPile: 2:15pm On Dec 18, 2023
Well I heared one was brewed in Ghana and the other in Nigeria and both cans are original with different countries of production.

Another version said it was rebranding at some point, which is common with most products.

Either way 2 different pictures of the can and another set of random pictures that have been circulating onthe Internet is no proof of anything.

And the way OP put it seems like a demarketung strategy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why I Stop Drinking Malta Guinness by LIVINGICONREBOR: 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2023
Damn!! This is really bad.🤔
Re: See The Reason Why I Stop Drinking Malta Guinness by kenearth50(m): 2:29pm On Dec 18, 2023
Naijaplos:

This is the original one on their IG post and YouTube posts.

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why I Stop Drinking Malta Guinness by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2023
Be like say na to continue drinking Kunu aya, soya milk and zobo be the way oh!

Cus what in the name of poison is this?

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why I Stop Drinking Malta Guinness by mysticwarrior(m): 2:44pm On Dec 18, 2023
Obainoman6:
You get sense at all?
Re: See The Reason Why I Stop Drinking Malta Guinness by CandidAdmin(m): 2:48pm On Dec 18, 2023
My 1st question is that is the fake poisonous?
If yes, arrest them!
If no, empower them, give them a company and let them start producing legally!
My thoughts!

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why I Stop Drinking Malta Guinness by Jewessgratitud3: 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2023
Better to buy directly from depo. I can detect the fake from the text font because the font used in Guinness Nigeria is different.

When I was working in Guinness Nigeria that year, one of the practical interview test you'll be given is to create the Guinness logo and write their text with the right font Incase you're posted to the graphics department. I passed the text one time because I was able to identify which font style was used plus we already did all the logos during my computer college days.

This fake producers don't have idea about fonts so they just use anyone and that is where they expose themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why I Stop Drinking Malta Guinness by Burgermotors: 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2023
Even the country is fake

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why I Stop Drinking Malta Guinness by nnamdi640: 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2023
wolesmile:
This can only be from a particular developer's region.
You mean to say those from the west because for someone to have mind cut his fellow man head, that person must be a wicked and heartless person and we know the state where their headquarter is found
Re: See The Reason Why I Stop Drinking Malta Guinness by Deepocean(m): 3:07pm On Dec 18, 2023
CandidAdmin:
My 1st question is that is the fake poisonous?

If yes, arrest them!

If no, empower them, give them a company and let them start producing legally!

My thoughts!
How do you expect any production of drinks, food or beverages in such environment without being poisonous?
Re: See The Reason Why I Stop Drinking Malta Guinness by CandidAdmin(m): 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2023
Deepocean:

How do you expect any production of drinks, food or beverages in such environment without being poisonous?

I didn't watch the video
Re: See The Reason Why I Stop Drinking Malta Guinness by Justiceleague1: 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
How true is this tho
When was the last time you bought Malta Guinness?
Re: See The Reason Why I Stop Drinking Malta Guinness by Kobicove(m): 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2023
This post you made is actually doing more harm to the brand.

It is not only Malta Guinness that is faked, almost all the drinks that have established a presence in the Nigerian market have fakes.

The best way to avoid buying fakes is by making sure you only purchase your supplies from reputable supermarkets who deal directly with the manufacturer or their accredited distributors instead of coming here to encourage people to stop consuming the product!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Anger Is Something I Don't Understand: How Can I Handle It? / 6 Things To Avoid In Relationship / Do You Eat Chicken With Ur Hands On A Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.