Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

See The Reason Why I Stop Drinking Malta Guinness - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Reason Why I Stop Drinking Malta Guinness (3015 Views)

Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex / One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Reason Why I Stop Drinking Malta Guinness by wiseone28: 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2023
Very bad
Re: See The Reason Why I Stop Drinking Malta Guinness by ribbit: 4:03pm On Dec 18, 2023
This is main reason why businesses are struggling to survive in Nigeria.

GsK made similar complaints about fake products flooding Nigerian market before their exit and we all know these people are major culprit.

Funny how they are also the ones complaining the most.

This doesn't only hurt malt guniess reputation, it also eats into their profit.
If they exit Nigeria now, these same bastards will be here telling us how poor economy is the reason for their exit.
Re: See The Reason Why I Stop Drinking Malta Guinness by Rickmann: 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2023
Naijaplos:
the reason why I stop drinking Malta Guinness

But why are we so wicked in this country?
Just see what people are producing for their fellow humans to consume.

Na wao.
Re: See The Reason Why I Stop Drinking Malta Guinness by Rickmann: 4:36pm On Dec 18, 2023
ribbit:

GsK made similar complaints about fake products flooding Nigerian market before their exit and we all know these people are major culprit.

If they exit Nigeria now, these same bastards will be here telling us how poor economy is the reason for their exit.

It shows how useless our customs , NAFDAC and SON are.
All they know is sit there are collect bride and act like they are ignorant of whats happening .
Re: See The Reason Why I Stop Drinking Malta Guinness by Evolutionism: 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2023
Naijaplos:
The reason why I stop drinking Malta Guinness

FYI

Almost all products in Nigeria have Counterfeit and Replica.

It is the reason why Some People will say they have seen the light, resign from their salary job and venture straight into business.

There are too many ills happening in Nigeria.

Finally, if you are bold enough to put the Fear Of The Most High one side. I assure you, You will make a lot of money in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why I Stop Drinking Malta Guinness by Evolutionism: 4:46pm On Dec 18, 2023
ribbit:

Lol you can keep ranting thy kingdom come yet nothing will change.

Fix the Mindset, Invest massively in Human Capital Growth and Infrastructures in a country first before anything and experience greatness.

You think it is everyone who has the spirit of resilience and patience of folding their hands while they keep being starved and oppressed. Some people will always find their ways and means to survive.

Obviously you know nothing about Human Beingsgrin

Right now as i'm typing this, I have been burning Fuel from my generator since morning in order to power and keep my appliances up. I trust you know the price of Fuel now N620.

A time is still coming when you will hardly find any good people doing quite fine but it doesn't stop them from complaining about the situation of the country.
Re: See The Reason Why I Stop Drinking Malta Guinness by Evolutionism: 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2023
robinso01:
If you think it's only malta Guinness that has fake ,then You're on ur own.

Most products in Nigeria are fake.

Hmmm
Re: See The Reason Why I Stop Drinking Malta Guinness by wonlasewonimi: 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2023
I stopped buying it here in London as well. I drank it one day and I almost shat my intestines. I just buy the bottled malt once in a while now.
Re: See The Reason Why I Stop Drinking Malta Guinness by Nbote(m): 9:03pm On Dec 18, 2023
Una too dey post unconfirmed reports . Both cans are original but brewed in 2 different factories, Togo and Nigeria
Re: See The Reason Why I Stop Drinking Malta Guinness by ribbit: 8:15am On Dec 27, 2023
Rickmann:

It shows how useless our customs , NAFDAC and SON are.
All they know is sit there are collect bride and act like they are ignorant of whats happening .

if they fully go after them now, victim cry will start.
They start blaming all their problems on certain enemy.

We remember what they did to akuyili and her husband.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Shares Vacation Pictures In Europe To Pepper Her Haters / Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? / Do You Believe In Karma?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.