Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee (48065 Views)

BUA Cement Graduate Engineer Trainee/ Trainee Operator / Apply For Exxonmobil Graduate Trainee 2020 / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by Nkc22: 11:09am On Mar 16
I couldn't take the test
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by Nkc22: 11:10am On Mar 16
hamzeiy:
If they know they can't have an online test..the option shouldn't have been made available..at least we would have all work towards the on site test..
This is disappointing

Exactly!! The process is completely terrible

Everything about it. All the sacrifices one made to have this test it turned out to be disappointing!
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by elriyaz(m): 11:12am On Mar 16
hamzeiy:
If they know they can't have an online test..the option shouldn't have been made available..at least we would have all work towards the on site test..
This is disappointing
So disappointing indeed
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by Leks05: 11:12am On Mar 16
elriyaz:
you're right bro. There is a technical issue with the platform. I just emailed them hope you have do so

I mailed them since 10:24. It’s actually very disappointing.
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by olarmybee(m): 11:13am On Mar 16
I just completed mine but the video didn't upload successfully
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by Nkc22: 11:14am On Mar 16
olarmybee:
I just completed mine but the video didn't upload successfully

Past 11:00am?

I couldn't log in again after 11am
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by kkash: 11:15am On Mar 16
I was able to take d test....wish you all success

1 Like

Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by olarmybee(m): 11:16am On Mar 16
Nkc22:

Past 11:00am?

I couldn't log in again after 11am
I finished it before 11am but uploading of the video was delayed
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by ExpertNLer: 11:20am On Mar 16
Maybe due to network issues. If he/she is not affected by those issues then they could have completed it
Leks05:

Bro no use us catch cruise for here o. Cos everyone I know has been finding it difficult to access the test online. I went through your post here, you claim to accept offer from NLNG and SLB last year, how come you are writing Mobil GT assessment this year again

1 Like

Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by edohdaniel(m): 11:23am On Mar 16
olarmybee:
I finished it before 11am but uploading of the video was delayed

Thank God you even completed the test. Me I started the verbal reasoning and their browser said I could no longer continue with the test when I was in question 20. When I logged out, I could no longer login. Too bad!
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by Nkc22: 11:24am On Mar 16
ExpertNLer:
Maybe due to network issues. If he/she is not affected by those issues then they could have completed it

I really think we that were affected aren't due to network issues. Everything went fine until it was time to load the test, thats where it got stuck and kept "loading"
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by ExpertNLer: 11:24am On Mar 16
Video upload not working is a network problem. Recall that MainOne has an active incident which is impacting internet resources across Nigeria. Perhaps Dragnet considers this and reschedules for people who weren't able to complete their test. I know many people who completed their tests successfully
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by engrdan99: 11:25am On Mar 16
I also got offers from total and graduate internship for exxonmobil last year smiley
I'm writing the assessment because I want to. and letting you know it worked for some of us.
so oga find another place to pour your frustration.

Leks05:

Bro no use us catch cruise for here o. Cos everyone I know has been finding it difficult to access the test online. I went through your post here, you claim to accept offer from NLNG and SLB last year, how come you are writing Mobil GT assessment this year again

1 Like

Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by LazerFocus: 11:26am On Mar 16
Thread don dey active shocked
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by olarmybee(m): 11:28am On Mar 16
ExpertNLer:
Video upload not working is a network problem. Recall that MainOne has an active incident which is impacting internet resources across Nigeria. Perhaps Dragnet considers this and reschedules for people who weren't able to complete their test. I know many people who completed their tests successfully
Does it means that they will reschedule those that were unable to upload the video or what will happen?
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by LazerFocus: 11:28am On Mar 16
engrdan99:
I also got offers from total and graduate internship for exxonmobil last year smiley
I'm writing the assessment because I want to. and letting you know it worked for some of us.

So which one did you finally pick between NLNG, SLB, ExxonMobil and Total pls?
I need to understudy your methods.
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by Morgan89(m): 11:41am On Mar 16
Leks05:

BRO I HAVE FINISHED MY ASSESSMENT TOO.

THE CHALLENGE IS INTERNET NETWORK. I WENT TO MY OFFICE TO DO THE TEST BUT SOMEONE I KNOW IN PH WAS NOT ABLE TO LOGIN TILL NOW.
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by PhilsGiovani: 11:43am On Mar 16
Dragnet clearly stated that we should get more than one internet source Incase of anything, network has been very bad due to the main one cable issue, so when I couldn’t load the practice test without issues, I got an airtel mi-fi and everything loaded seamlessly, someone complained he was stopped while writing the test, it’s probably because there was movement around you or an application popped up
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by truthfully360: 11:43am On Mar 16
Could not access the Test oh
I tried different network MTN, glo and Airtel still can't access the test.

Please anybody with similar issues
And pls someone help me with their email, so I can emailed them about the issue pls
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by Haxeel: 11:44am On Mar 16
I did mine successfully too. Wish everyone success
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by truthfully360: 11:44am On Mar 16
PhilsGiovani:
Dragnet clearly stated that we should get more than one internet source Incase of anything, network has been very bad due to the main one cable issue, so when I couldn’t load the practice test without issues, I got an airtel mi-fi and everything loaded seamlessly, someone complained he was stopped while writing the test, it’s probably because there was movement around you or an application popped up

I used my Airtel and glo, I still can't access the Test.
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by Nkc22: 11:48am On Mar 16
PhilsGiovani:

Bros, it's easy to say this when you weren't the one affected. But trust me, some of us did all these. I didn't even rely on mobile network, I used a router that was going smoothly until...

In any case, I wish everyone the best while I await what Dragnet will do about us affected.
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by Dikebuka: 11:51am On Mar 16
Ita getting to an hour I finished the test but uploading has remained in 4%

And I can still browse with the same gadget
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by ExpertNLer: 11:58am On Mar 16
Damn, I reckon it uploads the video and other device recordings so the size will be fairly large. Given the internet situation in Nigeria that would be dire. Saw a comment about continuing to use the device till it successfully uploads
Dikebuka:
Ita getting to an hour I finished the test but uploading has remained in 4%

And I can still browse with the same gadget
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by Edipet(m): 12:07pm On Mar 16
Mine is still showing "please wait while your video is getting uploaded"
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by Edipet(m): 12:07pm On Mar 16
Mine is still showing "please wait while your video is getting uploaded" for over 40min
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by CaptEngr: 12:24pm On Mar 16
Started mine with mtn had to switch to airtel. But everything went on smoothly, even the upload was almost instant.
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by StDaniel2: 12:41pm On Mar 16
engrdan99:

Which one did you go for?
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by ExpertNLer: 12:50pm On Mar 16
you can do quick elimination based on what's known in the public domain. I would rank it as

Total
NLNG
SLB
ExxonMobil - this was said to be internship

StDaniel2:

Which one did you go for?
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by StDaniel2: 12:55pm On Mar 16
ExpertNLer:
you can do quick elimination based on what's known in the public domain. I would rank it as

Total
NLNG
SLB
ExxonMobil - this was said to be internship

Okay, then riddle me this. Why then apply for an internship this year? That's guesswork at best. I need him to answer, because I heard they don't retain people after the internship. I want to know how true that is.
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by Weany: 12:58pm On Mar 16
Leks05:

He is correct.
I also completed mine virtually. Apparently, my internet option was GLO NETWORK which was really fast. I had to get GLO MODEM YESTERDAY AND AIRTEL MODEM AS BACKUP.
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by Leks05: 1:07pm On Mar 16
PhilsGiovani:

It wasn’t network issue for me at all, it’s clearly the test platform that had issue, in fact I was streaming on YouTube just so I could confirm the fault wasn’t from me. They just didn’t plan it well, honestly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply)

Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? / Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 / Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.