Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee (49512 Views)

BUA Cement Graduate Engineer Trainee/ Trainee Operator / Apply For Exxonmobil Graduate Trainee 2020 / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by ExpertNLer: 1:10pm On Mar 16
This ExxonMobil opportunity is NOT an internship. What the OP said they got was internship with ExxonMobil last year. At Exxon there is no path to full time graduate from internship, you have to apply and pass the graduate engineer recruitment
StDaniel2:

Okay, then riddle me this. Why then apply for an internship this year? That's guesswork at best. I need him to answer, because I heard they don't retain people after the internship. I want to know how true that is.
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by truthfully360: 1:10pm On Mar 16
Please someone should help me with their technical support email, so I can Lodge my complaint
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by ExpertNLer: 1:11pm On Mar 16
Exxon internship is very very different from Exxon full-time. In fact the difference is astronomical
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by 2nioshine(m): 1:13pm On Mar 16
Dreal4mula:
Please who can paste the Lagos centre address?

I need to be there. I can’t just be waiting without action
Hope you were able to take the test.....
Too bad I couldn't respond on time, My lady had same issue, but was finally able to reach them for her details few hours to the test. Worst is that it wasn't through any of their contacts on their mails cause those were dummy contacts. but those on some old dragnet site.
It is really poor for an organization like dragnet.
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by StDaniel2: 1:21pm On Mar 16
ExpertNLer:
This ExxonMobil opportunity is NOT an internship. What the OP said they got was internship with ExxonMobil last year. At Exxon there is no path to full time graduate from internship, you have to apply and pass the graduate engineer recruitment

He never said he went for the internship. I was asking him which opportunity he went for. Please let him answer.
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by truthfully360: 1:25pm On Mar 16
2nioshine:

Hope you were able to take the test.....
Too bad I couldn't respond on time, My lady had same issue, but was finally able to reach them for her details few hours to the test. Worst is that it wasn't through any of their contacts on their mails cause those were dummy contacts. but those on some old dragnet site.
It is really poor for an organization like dragnet.

Please can you help me with their contact
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by ExpertNLer: 1:31pm On Mar 16
you were asking about exxonmobil internship and not being retained after internship and I answered your question. I wasn't talking about where the original poster works or why they applied. I'm simply saying if you have sufficient knowledge of the industry you'll know which opportunities to target
StDaniel2:

He never said he went for the internship. I was asking him which opportunity he went for. Please let him answer.
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by PhilsGiovani: 1:34pm On Mar 16
Leks05:

It wasn’t network issue for me at all, it’s clearly the test platform that had issue, in fact I was streaming on YouTube just so I could confirm the fault wasn’t from me. They just didn’t plan it well, honestly.
Another angle! I also feel the site was too heavy
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by ExpertNLer: 1:46pm On Mar 16
That's left to Exxonmobil and Dragnet to decide
olarmybee:
Does it means that they will reschedule those that were unable to upload the video or what will happen?
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by eunikgirl: 1:50pm On Mar 16
When I tried to log in at around 10:05, it was also hanging for me. I logged out and logged back in at exactly 10:10 and I was able to take the test with no issues.

1 Like

Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by ThrustReverser(m): 1:51pm On Mar 16
For the Graduate Engineer role, was there a discipline-specific test? Or was it just Abstract, Verbal and Numerical?

1 Like

Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by Weany: 2:57pm On Mar 16
☕️🫖
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by ExpertNLer: 2:59pm On Mar 16
I think it was abstract verbal and numerical for everybody
ThrustReverser:
For the Graduate Engineer role, was there a discipline-specific test? Or was it just Abstract, Verbal and Numerical?
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by EngrSirwhite: 4:12pm On Mar 16
About how many people where on ground physically for the test?
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by Morgan89(m): 4:12pm On Mar 16
ThrustReverser:

Same for the experienced hire too
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by Impactech: 4:52pm On Mar 16
Like how long does it take Dragnet to send mails after test
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by ennyj01(m): 5:04pm On Mar 16
We have done our best. Now we wait and hope.

1 Like

Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by ExpertNLer: 5:12pm On Mar 16
Last time it was like 3-6 weeks
Impactech:
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by kristmalachy(m): 5:43pm On Mar 16
Lanrey05:
I haven’t as well. You guys should have a scanned copy of your id on your system because the camera couldn’t scan my id
It was really annoying, I had to switch to my Voters card and funny enough it uploaded.
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by BABAawoo47: 8:51pm On Mar 16
edohdaniel:

Thank God you even completed the test. Me I started the verbal reasoning and their browser said I could no longer continue with the test when I was in question 20. When I logged out, I could no longer login. Too bad!
log out ke? undecided undecided
Ppl who aren't prepared for online testing should just do physical. Atleast, they have that option. Normally you should hv like 2 internet sources. You can't switch it from the app without leaving.
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by EngrSirwhite: 9:17pm On Mar 16
For people that choose physical test, what was the experience like?
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by eunikgirl: 9:32pm On Mar 16
edohdaniel:

Thank God you even completed the test. Me I started the verbal reasoning and their browser said I could no longer continue with the test when I was in question 20. When I logged out, I could no longer login. Too bad!

The email stated that once you start and log out that you wont be able to log in again.
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by Hercules22: 11:11pm On Mar 16
Impactech:

From 2nd week of April.
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by LazerFocus: 11:34pm On Mar 16
EngrSirwhite:
For people that choose physical test, what was the experience like?
It was cool. You get to the center, they check your credentials, take a photo of you during the check-in procedure, and you enter a computer lab with several computers already set up.
Put in your log-in details and write the test while invigilation goes on.
It was smooth and straightforward.
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by Nduway(m): 12:36am On Mar 17
I could not write the exams after traveling all the way from Kogi to Abuja. According to dragnet I made a 2.2 so I was ineligible. In my defense, there was no stated requirement for a 2.1 for the Process Engineer role. The only requirement I saw during my application was a 5 years experience and being a Chemical Engineering graduate. Even when I filled the ExxonMobil online application, I was asked to put my highest qualification and CGPA. I filled up MSc and the equivalent CGPA. I was then sent an invite for CBT test all for one foolish fellow in dragnet to turn me back after so much travel expenses and the road risk. I going to sue dragnet for the emotional stress.
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by Dikebuka: 12:28pm On Mar 17
Nduway:
I could not write the exams after traveling all the way from Kogi to Abuja. According to dragnet I made a 2.2 so I was ineligible. In my defense, there was no stated requirement for a 2.1 for the Process Engineer role. The only requirement I saw during my application was a 5 years experience and being a Chemical Engineering graduate. Even when I filled the ExxonMobil online application, I was asked to put my highest qualification and CGPA. I filled up MSc and the equivalent CGPA. I was then sent an invite for CBT test all for one foolish fellow in dragnet to turn me back after so much travel expenses and the road risk. I going to sue dragnet for the emotional stress.

You for put online. I have similar problem but I choose online cause I know how dragnet behaves...

Hopefully I get my certificate ready bfore the next phase or to the physical phase

1 Like

Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by ExpertNLer: 4:41pm On Mar 17
Dragnet may have botched this one, it was only the graduate engineer role that had the 2:1 requirement however because they assessed ALL candidates (experienced and graduates), they may have assumed experienced hire candidates also had the 2:1 requirements. This is the first time both experienced and graduate are being assessed on the same day
Nduway:

1 Like

Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by Impactech: 6:07pm On Mar 17
Seriously, why did they send mails to 2.2 if they know they will not be allow to write the test. I finished with a 2.2( 3.49) too and I wrote the test ( virtual sha). Omo, na to enter tech or entrepreneur now ooo. This 0.01 has show me shege...lol
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by gideonosagie821: 7:02pm On Mar 17
Please does anyone know how long it would take Exxonmobil to respond after the just concluded test yesterday?
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by StDaniel2: 7:05pm On Mar 17
gideonosagie821:
Please does anyone know how long it would take Exxonmobil to respond after the just concluded test yesterday?
Close your eyes and count to 100000. Then wait for 24.8 semi revolutions of the hemispherical moon cycle.
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by StDaniel2: 7:07pm On Mar 17
ExpertNLer:
I AM GAY
Okay.
Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by ExpertNLer: 7:45pm On Mar 17
Grow up
StDaniel2:

Okay.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply)

Urgent Job Vacancies In Lagos / Npower Beneficiaries Have Started Collecting Their Devices. Photos / 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.