Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

My Bizzare Love Story! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bizzare Love Story! (1565 Views)

Some Of The Top African's Bizzare Wedding Pictures Ever - I Can't Stop Laughing / 4 Bizzare Love Stories Explained / A Love Story In 22 Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bizzare Love Story! by tyademolu(m): 11:35pm On Sep 15, 2007
Well right now, Im pretty confused and really dont know where to start, but I would like all nairalanders to read this story and post their honest opinion.

I started dating this girl Cathy (NO REAL NAMES)about 2 years ago, she was all so fine and pretty with lovely shape and everybody wanted her, so that made me want to keep her. About a month later, a girl I had liked since my year one (was in year 3 then) Blessing, decided to start dating me as well. Blessing and Cathy were friends, so I really didnt know what to do. Blessing was a very intellectual girl, we played and talked alot and I really liked her, but Cathy was more of a physical sexy sexual person, we hardly ever talk about anything important, its just see, play, have sex, and play.

Then Blessing found out about Cathy and dumped me without even saying a word, she travelled to Abuja for about 2 months without returning my calls, and then comes back and tells me how she found a text on my phone from Cathy. She never gave me the chance to explain or defend myself, she just bailed out.

Then I met Nancy, about 3 months after that. She just got out of a relationship, and I was the ideal guy for her, we got things kicked off, but I seemed to neglect the fact that I was still going out with Cathy. She found out about 2 weeks later, and things got sour so sudden.

The thing is that I never slept with either Blessing or Nancy, so Im sure thats why they could bail out so easily, but over time (its about 2 years now) I have found out that my relationship with them might have worked out better than mine with Cathy.

Now I am no more dating Cathy, and I think I might seem like a fool going back to either Blessing or Nancy and asking for a second chance. Right now I really do like Nancy but I dont know whats up with her.

I asked her to date me and try to start things over, but she says 'I dont think that can work out now, lets finish exams first and start off then'. Exams finish in about 6 weeks, but does this ever work?

Can a girl tell you she doesnt have time to start a relationship now so you should start it in 2 months?

she hardly ever calls, and fairly keeps in touch, I have to call her to keep tabs. Is this supposed to continue? or am I supposed to wait around for a charm to turn her mind around after exams?

My problem now is, I know I made some bad decisions in the past, I think I know where I want to move on to now. I just dont know whether it is too late to start off with Nancy. because I hardly think she likes me.

Do I let her go and start off again? or do I try harder because I really do like her and I think I want to start a very serious relationship.

Please help me out here. I'm really confused.
Re: My Bizzare Love Story! by Seun(m): 11:51pm On Sep 15, 2007
Hmm.
Re: My Bizzare Love Story! by fatty27: 2:43am On Sep 16, 2007
You look to me like a PLAYER described in a thread on nairaland. But you have not been scoring real goals. Your goals are ruled offside. You have another chance. Let wait for the sages to trash your case.
Re: My Bizzare Love Story! by fatty27: 2:53am On Sep 16, 2007
You look to me like a PLAYER described in a thread on nairaland. But you have not been scoring real goals. Your goals are ruled offside. You have another chance. Let wait for the sages to trash your case.
Re: My Bizzare Love Story! by sammy6(m): 3:00am On Sep 16, 2007
@Seun,na real hmmm
Re: My Bizzare Love Story! by ima1(f): 3:49am On Sep 16, 2007
abeg leave the gurl alone make she study 4 her exams
Re: My Bizzare Love Story! by chika98: 5:03am On Sep 16, 2007
How is this a love story?
Re: My Bizzare Love Story! by DaRkNeSs: 5:03am On Sep 16, 2007
Na wa ooooooo how can you be a playa and didn't finish the game grin grin grin grin haba

I fear you sha grin grin u just dey change them girls like clothes lipsrsealed lipsrsealed na see where it has ended u at cry cry
Re: My Bizzare Love Story! by olanajim(m): 7:55am On Sep 16, 2007
@poster, There is realy nothing to confusing in your case. You played your game badly and now realize that you are losing. You still at least two people to choose from.

Then you finally made a choice. Your choise had been beaten twice in your hands but still maintain communication with you!

It is obvious she is afraid that you still carry your old reputation in you. That to me is the reason she won't jump at you just because you are now single and "born again toaster".

Now her exam is in horizon. Instead of you to find way of helping her succeed, you are all over her with Romance with sexual intent. Sexual intent because she had always been around you as a platonic friend. There is no way you would subtract that emotion from the ingredient of your passion.

Why the desperation? Is she fleeing after her exam? Did you miss you former sexual partner so much as to warrant immediate replacement?

If you truly want to be serious; if you want a lasting relation; if you are not planning to use and dump the lady, then show no desperation. Wait for her to finish her exam but maintain communication with her without spicing it with sexual intent. Show her your worth and let her see why you are for real.

The more you show her how desperate you are, the more your chance of losing her. You are a player, is that so?

I am past caring. Just don't let your action lead to her failure and don't hurt her for the third time. It is a stupid thing to do.
Re: My Bizzare Love Story! by tyademolu(m): 9:45am On Sep 16, 2007
olanajim:

@poster, There is realy nothing to confusing in your case. You played your game badly and now realize that you are losing. You still at least two people to choose from.

Then you finally made a choice. Your choise had been beaten twice in your hands but still maintain communication with you!

It is obvious she is afraid that you still carry your old reputation in you. That to me is the reason she won't jump at you just because you are now single and "born again toaster".

Now her exam is in horizon. Instead of you to find way of helping her succeed, you are all over her with Romance with sexual intent. Sexual intent because she had always been around you as a platonic friend. There is no way you would subtract that emotion from the ingredient of your passion.

Why the desperation? Is she fleeing after her exam? Did you miss you former sexual partner so much as to warrant immediate replacement?

If you truly want to be serious; if you want a lasting relation; if you are not planning to use and dump the lady, then show no desperation. Wait for her to finish her exam but maintain communication with her without spicing it with sexual intent. Show her your worth and let her see why you are for real.

The more you show her how desperate you are, the more your chance of losing her. You are a player, is that so?

I am past caring. Just don't let your action lead to her failure and don't hurt her for the third time. It is a stupid thing to do.

Player? I met 3 good girls at the same time, was I supposed to choose? Well I thought I could eat my cake and have it, and well it backfired. I do want a lasting relationship, I just get confused on how to go about it sometimes. I guess the right answer is for me to wait and see what happens. cross my fingers and leave my testosterone out of it smiley
Re: My Bizzare Love Story! by rachiwise(f): 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2007
I guess the right answer is for me to wait and see what happens. cross my fingers and leave my testosterone out of it

Hope u have really learnt your lesson.There is no gain in trying to eat ur cake and have it.
Re: My Bizzare Love Story! by olanajim(m): 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2007
Do this my brother, pray over it. Then make a choice.

It is risky dating 3 ladies at once. If you truly want to be serious then take to my advice.

I expect others to give you more advice. Just don't let her fail exam.

Keep your eyes upon the goal. If she is meant for you, you will get her.
Re: My Bizzare Love Story! by tyademolu(m): 12:01am On Sep 17, 2007
Well, she doesnt call and hardly ever picks up her call. I could leave about 3 missed call and she wouldnt even flash until I try calling again? It makes me look desperate even if I am not. and when I dont call, that makes me feel like Im losing touch, like Im supposed to be keeping touch and making her feel Im there.

This woman thing sef na wa o! undecided
Re: My Bizzare Love Story! by iice(f): 4:41am On Sep 17, 2007
grin grin grin
Nollywood go some come grin
Re: My Bizzare Love Story! by replenish(f): 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2007
@ iice

are you going to direct the film?
Re: My Bizzare Love Story! by olanajim(m): 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2007
Ty_ademolu, you have to realize these things:

1, the lady have given your chance in the past but you bungled it. She felt afterward like an idiot running after an uncaring man.

2, she was aware of your last relationship. Only a foolish lady would willingly jump into the arm of another man who had probably hurt her feeling in the past for another lady. For your information, the lady must have been hurt badly as a result of your snubbing her for another lady earlier. That she didn't cry out does not imply that she wasn't hurt. Any lady can tell you that the most humiliating thing to experience is to give herself to a man and be rejected for another woman. Whatever you may think the lady might have developed a negative perception of you. It is therefore incubent on you to show her that you are for real this time. Why wait for her? It is your job!
By the way, I hope you did not maltreat the first lady? If that is what happened and this girl already know, then you have a mountain to climb.

3, do you think she would not be wondering why you left your old cargo" and start chasing her about? Which woman would ignore that observation?

To succeed, you must address all the above and draw up a strategic plan. If you want her so bad then you must have a game plan. Court her. Don't behave as if you have never toast a babe before. You have to do everything worthwhile to win her attention. It is your cross.

My plea: don't go after her if all you want is a bedmate. It would hurt her and it would mess you up.
Re: My Bizzare Love Story! by oscar(m): 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2007
Actually, it was the title of ur post that piqued my interest. Now, dude, was that 'Bizzard' or 'Blizzard' or 'Bizzare' u were talking about? Na wa'oh! Little wonder u got urself in such mess. Take heart, bro.
Re: My Bizzare Love Story! by iice(f): 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2007
replenish:

@ iice

are you going to direct the film?

ke!
Re: My Bizzare Love Story! by showstopa: 12:21pm On Sep 18, 2007
iice
i wanna chat up stuff with u
are u free
Re: My Bizzare Love Story! by showstopa: 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2007
i'm new to this stuff how do i get to talk or direct my questions to u exactly
Re: My Bizzare Love Story! by iice(f): 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2007
Erhhhh maybe you should try posting here
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-64572.0.html

So that we don't destroy this thread wink

(1) (Reply)

Heart Broken / Am Just Curious? / I Tested My Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.