Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Some Of The Top African's Bizzare Wedding Pictures Ever - I Can't Stop Laughing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Of The Top African's Bizzare Wedding Pictures Ever - I Can't Stop Laughing (1604 Views)

Who Ever I Dream About Calls Or Texts Me The Next Day / Why Does She Cry When Ever I Threaten To Break Up With Her? / "Sad" She Cries When Ever I Tell Her How Much I Love Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Of The Top African's Bizzare Wedding Pictures Ever - I Can't Stop Laughing by marked10(m): 5:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
I know wedding day is a wonderful day in the life of the groom as well as the bride but i must assure you that it is really the happiest day in the grooms life and she has to get it right. Right? Well sometimes things gets into their heads too much that it goes pretty awkward.

People spend so much money this days on photographers so that they can get that beautiful moment of love captured perfectly. But, some people actually went a little bit over the edge in order to make their wedding photo special.

Take a look at the 10 most horrible wedding pictures ever............lol

1. When Your Man Is The Manager Of Ijeoma Bread
2. When You Are A Man U Fan And Your Wife Is Chelsea
3. You May Kiss The Bride Not Swallow The Bride
4. When Your Man Is A Branch Manager

See more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/03/some-of-top-africans-bizzare-wedding.html

1 Share

Re: Some Of The Top African's Bizzare Wedding Pictures Ever - I Can't Stop Laughing by petkoffdrake2(m): 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
Lol undecided
Re: Some Of The Top African's Bizzare Wedding Pictures Ever - I Can't Stop Laughing by Olamipapa(m): 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
That one self dey.
Re: Some Of The Top African's Bizzare Wedding Pictures Ever - I Can't Stop Laughing by Godsgal(f): 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hmmn. Cant fit laff
Re: Some Of The Top African's Bizzare Wedding Pictures Ever - I Can't Stop Laughing by marked10(m): 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
lalasticlala and mynd44 are u seeing this?

hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Some Of The Top African's Bizzare Wedding Pictures Ever - I Can't Stop Laughing by Chanchit: 5:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
Pls tell me that kissing part is photoshopped!

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Top African's Bizzare Wedding Pictures Ever - I Can't Stop Laughing by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
Like seriously, is this funny? Except that kiss shaa, it's called blackhole kiss
Re: Some Of The Top African's Bizzare Wedding Pictures Ever - I Can't Stop Laughing by tolzy90(m): 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
This one strong o
Re: Some Of The Top African's Bizzare Wedding Pictures Ever - I Can't Stop Laughing by ify2nyce(f): 5:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
wubbish!
Re: Some Of The Top African's Bizzare Wedding Pictures Ever - I Can't Stop Laughing by Chazzyboy: 5:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
Laugh
Re: Some Of The Top African's Bizzare Wedding Pictures Ever - I Can't Stop Laughing by 30secs(m): 8:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
Africans get problem sha grin
Re: Some Of The Top African's Bizzare Wedding Pictures Ever - I Can't Stop Laughing by segxes23(m): 9:47pm On Mar 26, 2016
Yeyenatu at its peak.
Immatures getting married immaturely
Re: Some Of The Top African's Bizzare Wedding Pictures Ever - I Can't Stop Laughing by Michellla(f): 9:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
you may kiss the bride,not swallow the bride grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What I Find Disturbing About Nairaland / Ladies, Would You Say Yes If He Proposed With This? (Photo) / See What A Guy Did To A Girl That Scammed Him Of N5000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.