Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,918 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

JAPA: 8 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Do Long Distance Relationships - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / JAPA: 8 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Do Long Distance Relationships (17207 Views)

Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. / 7 Types Of Guys You Shouldn’t Be With In 2019 / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAPA: 8 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Do Long Distance Relationships by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:06pm On Dec 21, 2023
uche87:

Written by a UK-based Nigerian Journalist and Psychologist, Osahon George Osayimwen
[b]Dem no need any reasons na, [/b]even Israel DMW wey marry virgin later left Egypt go enter GAZA na him WAR top Russia/Ukraine now
Re: JAPA: 8 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Do Long Distance Relationships by Obagreatdatoye(m): 12:09pm On Dec 21, 2023
Nawa o...I really missed nairaland o...for 3days

3 Likes

Re: JAPA: 8 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Do Long Distance Relationships by Skillsnigeria: 12:19pm On Dec 21, 2023
Noted
Re: JAPA: 8 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Do Long Distance Relationships by cutedharmee: 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2023
Ok
We don hear
Re: JAPA: 8 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Do Long Distance Relationships by UnemployedGradu: 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2023
uche87:

Written by a UK-based Nigerian Journalist and Psychologist, Osahon George Osayimwen
Thank God Nairaland is back oh, God I nearly died! I am already addicted to Nairaland since 2013 after secondary school oh. Though I have different accounts and this is just one of my new accounts oh. Am happy nairaland is back.

2 Likes

Re: JAPA: 8 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Do Long Distance Relationships by scrupulousblog: 1:21pm On Dec 21, 2023
Long distance relationship is a no-no for me. At a time when people have very shallow commitment and dishonest is rife, how can such a relationship be possible. It simply cannot work.

1 Like

Re: JAPA: 8 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Do Long Distance Relationships by milcah5050: 1:53pm On Dec 21, 2023
NiceAlso see these countries that pay you to move there. I hope this helps too: NiceAlso see these countries that pay you to move there. I hope this helps too: ...
Re: JAPA: 8 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Do Long Distance Relationships by Niyi4321: 2:32pm On Dec 21, 2023
You can try distance relationship with someone without a smart phone, 100% fear of God and probably be lucky. Persistence and obstinacy couple with strong love and common sense could take you far but not far enough.
Re: JAPA: 8 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Do Long Distance Relationships by Enemyofpeace: 2:36pm On Dec 21, 2023
Rubbish! Absolute nonsense. People wey no japa dey face all the useless points that you raised
Re: JAPA: 8 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Do Long Distance Relationships by pansophist(m): 2:43pm On Dec 21, 2023
Most importantly, the years spent doing distance relationships are not qualitative by nature, but experimental. Distance relationship is like locking yourself in a hole, then after five years, you are convincing yourself that you have dated for five years.

You dated a stranger, you don't know them, especially if you guys met online, especially when everything you know about them is what they told you, not by your experiences.

Distance relationship is like paying someone to cheat on you, and rewarding them with commitment in the process. Especially for men, it's a very bad deal.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAPA: 8 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Do Long Distance Relationships by Eniolohunda: 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2023
Hmm! Long distance relationship is something that I detest since I know there is something they call relationship. God bless those faithful ladies that are holding forth for their husband abroad. I experience kind of that within Nigeria in my early marriage and I know it is stressful, wife working west and husband working north. That is why when oga bring idea of traveling out first to school and come back for us later, I rejected it instantly. Although, he just use that to wake me up, and he supported me on the dream of moving the family together to avoid separation. Even after everything was set, oga was like go first, we will come and meet you after few weeks. And I refused, we need each other. We left Nigeria the same day, thanks to those that made it seems we left Nigeria to advance Nigeria within the US, it was a great memory.

1 Like

Re: JAPA: 8 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Do Long Distance Relationships by loswhite(m): 4:50pm On Dec 21, 2023
RosyIsBlessed:
Nice write-up but I get question. Why do my japa brothers and sisters always turn motivational speakers after they have japa?
Don't mind them.
Re: JAPA: 8 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Do Long Distance Relationships by frog12: 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2023
this author no get good IDEAS grin
Re: JAPA: 8 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Do Long Distance Relationships by yusufmurry: 6:58pm On Dec 21, 2023
For a Nigeria girl, lagos and kwara or Abuja and Warri is a long-distance relationship
But,
UK/Ca/ US etc and Lagos is a short distance relationship.

#Golddiggers
Re: JAPA: 8 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Do Long Distance Relationships by Brushstrokes20: 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2023
Even the one next street is a suspect,
How much more the one miles away grin
Re: JAPA: 8 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Do Long Distance Relationships by jerrytee48(m): 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2023
uche87:

My girlfriend is currently in the uk and I can say things are fastly falling apart

1 Like

Re: JAPA: 8 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Do Long Distance Relationships by jerrytee48(m): 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2023
My girlfriend is currently in the uk 🇬🇧 and she’s always saying she’s busy with work such that we hardly talk and whenever I bring up the issue of us not talking she will say she does t want to talk about it

(1) (2) (Reply)

White Woman And A Black Man's Response / The Best Sex Position To Get Any Girl Pregnant / How 2 Make A Man Love You More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.