Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

ATTENTION! 2024 Preparation That'll Change Your Life Forever (Procras. & Distr.) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ATTENTION! 2024 Preparation That'll Change Your Life Forever (Procras. & Distr.) (1250 Views)

This Thing Will Change Your Life FOREVER [Picture] / THIS MAN Is About to Change His Life Forever with Sex [Picture] / I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: ATTENTION! 2024 Preparation That'll Change Your Life Forever (Procras. & Distr.) by studentofTruth: 11:09am On Jan 01
I finally proved my case and the dispute was resolved in my favor.

Wise doesn't show the email the money is sent to; they only show the name of the account holder. But OKX need a proof that show the email the money is sent to. It's was tough trying yo prove my case, but at last, I got a great idea to prove that the email I sent the money belongs to the account holder on the recipient list Wise shows that I sent the money: I had to pretend that I want to send another money to the seller and on trying to add the email as a new recipient on Wise, that name on my recipient list pops up.

This was the final video proof I sent to OKX to convince them that the money was sent to the seller. I'm glad my money is coming to me.

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION! 2024 Preparation That'll Change Your Life Forever (Procras. & Distr.) by TheMensch(m): 12:28am On Feb 29
Fvck it!
I'm damn late.
Mr iLegendd, I'd be the most grateful person on earth if I can be squeezed into any group. I promise I'll blend in very fast.

I have already set out my four goals for 2024. I just need people of like minds to keep me motivated.
I really apologize for coming this late. I make no excuses. I take the blame.
However, I just need a chance in a group.
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / The Red Roses / What Is Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.