Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,454 members, 7,843,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

The Red Roses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Red Roses (1252 Views)

The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra / Which Is More Romantic: Imported Roses Or Iphone 6? / My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Red Roses by feelgood(m): 9:42am On Jun 30, 2006
Each year a husband sent his wife roses on their anniversary, and the note would always say, I love you even more this year than last year. My love for you will always grow, with every passing year." She trimmed the stems and placed them in a very special vase.

The year after her huband passed away, the doorbell rang. She found roses sitting by her door. She just looked at them in shock. Then she went to get the telephone. The florist said, "I knew you'd call. The flowers you received today were paid for in advance. Your husband gave me a standing order that I have on file. He did this several years ago. He also wrote a note to deliver for the first year he didn't come in to the shop."

Her fingers shaking, she brought the flowers inside and opened the note.

"Hello, my love. I know it must be lonely, and the pain must be very real. If things happened the other way, I know how I would feel. I loved you more than words can say. Please try not to grieve. I want you to be happy, so the roses will be sent to you for years. When you get these roses, think of all the happiness that we had together, and how both of us were blessed.

"I have always loved you, and I know I always will. Please try to find happiness in life. I know it is not easy, but I hope you find some way. The roses will come every year.

"I asked the florist to try five times, in case you have gone out. But after his last visit, he will take the roses to where we are together once again."

- Author Unknown

Wish all love stories are like this,
Re: The Red Roses by eveseh(f): 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2006
we got red roese here ooo
Re: The Red Roses by gregoro(m): 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2009
Hey i think thats quite a romantic story, holla to all the Red Roses in da house. una too fine.

(1) (Reply)

Intertribal Marriage And My Sister. Please Help / Who Is My Girlfriend, Is She My Friend Or My Girl? / Please Tell Me Your Candid Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.