Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,110 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday (2873 Views)

See The Naughty Things I Did To Two Girls This Past Week [18+] / How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect / How Can I Escape From Her Captivity After 5days Of Sex Sex And Just Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday by CHRISTFUCKER: 7:32pm On Dec 21, 2023
RIP op

May your soul rest in peace
Re: I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday by Blakjewelry(m): 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Religion has really messed up the minds of our youths. You're a very foolish boy and you will stay long in the job market if you don't drop this nonsense mentality of yours.
Lol very funny, purely a work place accident the guy just use him spiritual mind take spice everything.
Re: I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday by fidelmarshal199: 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2023
Freshtruth:
This guy man be the man loyalist or from the security company thank God I escape wooooooo u failed

I don't know if your story is true or not because I wasn't there.

But if your boss was truly a ritualist and he wanted to kill you, I believe it wouldn't be the electric gate that he will make use of
Re: I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday by TemplarLandry: 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2023
agboghai:
Guy, the hotel the man get, dey refinery road? I wan check something lol.

Haha. That abandoned hotel for Airport Road, Osubi?
Re: I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday by TemplarLandry: 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2023
You need to visit the mountain at Mercy City at Army Checkpoint in Warri to sanctify yourself and seek the face of God. I celebrate you.
Freshtruth:
I told my mum to call my brother to come n pick me I tell him I will tell d man I want to go to the hospital to treat myself so I sent her d address of the place so I waited for my brother to arrive the venue then I called the man through the inter call communication that I want to go to the hospital to treat myself the man scream at his voice that he will send doctor down to examine me then I told him my brother is around then he kept his calm and told me to come with my brother he told my brother I can't leave that am a very important worker in his compound then my phone rang my Mum was calling I pick the call she was screaming oga release my son ritualist through d phone she said that I should give the man the phone but I didn't cause it might put us in trouble iwhen d man saw d pressure through d frequent phone calls he ask me to leave I thank God for my life Human being are wicked my brother na hand work I dey go learn like this the painful thing I never even born before . security companies mist of them are working with ritualists the Man is a very popular man in delta state an isoko man who own an hotel which is nolonger functioning. The security company name start with S .

1 Like

Re: I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday by Freshtruth(m): 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2023
TemplarLandry:
You need to visit the mountain at Mercy City at Army Checkpoint in Warri to sanctify yourself and seek the face of God. I celebrate you.
thanks sir I need to go for an around deliverance
Re: I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday by Obainoman6: 11:19pm On Dec 21, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Goodluck brother. I hope the Jesus employs you as his gateman and pay you up to 70k a month in this tinubulation. Only fools push away their stepping stone with useless excuses. Go and read the story of my governor Hopeless Uzodinjo and how he was a boyboy to Jonab. Where is Jobab today and where is Uzodinjo? If his mother had told him to run away from Jonab, the supposedly ritualist, maybe he would have ended up as bus driver or an expressway recharge card seller instead of governor. Again, goodluck in your future endeavors.
. You are sick in the mind, so he should go and die because of 70k,

5 Likes

Re: I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday by Odin13: 11:34pm On Dec 21, 2023
seborrhic:

Shut up!
New worker already knew oga is a ritualist and is so powerful to know the boss was a ritualist but doesn't have the power or guts to report him or make God expose him.
Electric security fence electrocuted you,yet within a few minutes you were coherent enough to put a call and demand you be taken to a hospital.
If this your made up childish tale is not from your sick imagination,why don't you mention the address this house is located,at least u claim u sent it to your mother and brother.
You can't even mention the security company here,you can't mention the location or the name of your oga and you want to appear righteous,so how do you now prevent other innocent people from being used for the same rituals you claim you escaped from.
Do you know the most prayerful people are your fairy tale ritualist or you don't know that your pastor consults ritualists in the night or has buried something in that Pentecostal church of his,so why would your oga be scared of a new worker that you claim his prayer liberated him?
Take your fairy tales to the kid section or go and test yourself for malaria and typhoid because you may be having psychosis.
Dindinrin using childish tales to curse himself.
Your tale was not even complete,I didn't see the part when after you shouted "holy Ghost fire",your oga started convulsing and told you to go that your spirit is too strong for his jazz and that you have been rejected for sacrifice because of it.

Na you be the big mumu...

Sense is very very expensive

3 Likes

Re: I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday by Odin13: 11:36pm On Dec 21, 2023
seborrhic:

You have nothing to reply because you have psychosis or formulated this rubbish and until you accept this was all made up,I will continue pointing out the fakeness of your story.
See you already started changing tune.No ritualist would come out to openly go against any prayerful person because they even pray more than the so called prayer warriors in churches.
God you claimed saved you,but till now you have not mentioned the address of this your former employer,talkless his name.
God saved you,but you don't want to serve others,by giving details of location are you not a hypocrite?
No one is asking for your name,but that of the incident and ritualist this took place and yet in all your responses,you haven't given it out.If your story is true,what are you scared of or are you now in league with the ritualist you are calling out?
Bloody,lying,Okponu!

Again sense is far...

You be real okponu.. Yoruba man

Why e Dey pain you like this.,

Bloody lying adashu

1 Like

Re: I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday by seborrhic: 11:51pm On Dec 21, 2023
fidelmarshal199:

I don't know if your story is true or not because I wasn't there.

But if your boss was truly a ritualistic and he wanted to kill you, I believe it wouldn't be the electric gate that he will make use of
[quo
Odin13:

Na you be the big mumu...

Sense is very very expensive
te author=Blakjewelry post=127562554]
Lol very funny, purely a work place accident the guy just use him spiritual mind take spice everything. [/quote]
The people that are doubting the story and feeling it's a figment of the imagination are above too.
I am still saying:nairaland is a faceless forum,yet despite the curses,the insults and 2 amongst other posters casting doubt,why has the op not told us the address this thing happened! It's so baffling,this is an op that says God in his infinite mercy delivered him from a ritualist and he is ever grateful and will forever abide by God's ways,now the same God has given him a chance to save others from being used for rituals because other security people will definitely be employed,yet he can't even save these innocent people by warning them about one ritualist that lives in x,y,z that he witnessed first hand.
Is that a way of a Godly somebody that wants to do God's work?Is that not the way of the devil!
Of course the only explanation is that the story is a figment of his fickle imagination,probably from an illness he has or he is mentally challenged,so comes up with tales that catches his fancy.
There is no person in Nigeria today,with the rise of social Media that would not experience what the op claimed he experienced whose first thought would not be to raise an alarm,report to the police or tell their story on SM with evidence and before you say jack,it has spread and the man has been picked up.
Even in the days of Otokoto,way before mobile phones and social media,once there was the faintest evidence of what Otokoto was doing,an alarm was raised and the hotel was surrounded.
This akpamu is here telling fairytales.
I am doing this because part of what has got nairaland into the kinds of problem it has is (1)numerous fake news and information peddlers/posts(2)tribal bigots.
The forum needs sanitising from these set of people.
Re: I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday by seborrhic: 12:04am On Dec 22, 2023
Odin13:

Again sense is far...

You be real okponu.. Yoruba man

Why e Dey pain you like this.,

Bloody lying adashu
Oga,tell us the address where you worked and was nearly used for rituals and forget all these distractions and insults.
It's a simple request to help other people from falling victim.
If the trauma has made you forget,collect the address from the message you sent to your brother.What is the long talk and harm in this same thing I have been asking in about 5 posts now?
Re: I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:54am On Dec 22, 2023
Copied post, this has been posted here before. Op is a thieve!
Re: I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday by Freshtruth(m): 6:53pm On Dec 22, 2023
seborrhic:
\\I agree i am but at tleast save other people by giving the locatjion this your travail happened or is that too much to ask to save other innocent souls?
y should I give location the man is an influential man who is capable of finding me if this go viral I only put this story here for others to learn. The house is in an isoko village that is all I can give
Re: I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday by Freshtruth(m): 6:54pm On Dec 22, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
Copied post, this has been posted here before. Op is a thieve!
if I want to copy and paste is to be playing with the news of death?
Re: I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday by orohbiro(f): 7:02pm On Dec 22, 2023
Freshtruth:
I told my mum to call my brother to come n pick me I tell him I will tell d man I want to go to the hospital to treat myself so I sent her d address of the place so I waited for my brother to arrive the venue then I called the man through the inter call communication that I want to go to the hospital to treat myself the man scream at his voice that he will send doctor down to examine me then I told him my brother is around then he kept his calm and told me to come with my brother he told my brother I can't leave that am a very important worker in his compound then my phone rang my Mum was calling I pick the call she was screaming oga release my son ritualist through d phone she said that I should give the man the phone but I didn't cause it might put us in trouble iwhen d man saw d pressure through d frequent phone calls he ask me to leave I thank God for my life Human being are wicked my brother na hand work I dey go learn like this the painful thing I never even born before . security companies mist of them are working with ritualists the Man is a very popular man in delta state an isoko man who own an hotel which is nolonger functioning. The security company name start with S .
omo na Hotel Ex*** owner? grin
Re: I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday by namedo: 6:06am On Dec 23, 2023
Things happen in this country oh!
Re: I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday by sorepco(m): 11:23am On Dec 23, 2023
U suppose know say if u touch personwey electric di fire e go hammer una 2 join. But dem for look for plastictake hit ur hand

Freshtruth:
Nobody go tell me na only God save me that day nobody make intention to help me that day over 15 able men around nobody make any attempt to help me is only God if not for God omo
Re: I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday by 1TrippleCee: 11:41am On Dec 23, 2023
TemplarLandry:

You have been scammed. Even Fufeyin is an Occultic Ritualist. An apostle of Satan disguising as a prophet

1 Like

Re: I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday by birth100: 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2023
Freshtruth:

On a serious note, you're a very foolish person and you might end up dying of poverty, you did not state any concrete reasons of you leaving the work, I strongly think you're mentally deranged.
Re: I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday by Freshtruth(m): 6:48pm On Dec 23, 2023
birth100:

On a serious note, you're a very foolish person and you might end up dying of poverty, you did not state any concrete reasons of you leaving the work, I strongly think you're mentally deranged.
if u want to go do the job I can give u address

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is She The Youngest Bustiest Social Media Celebrity In Nigeria? / What Attracted You To Your Lover? / Do You Think Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Is Goodlooking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.