Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday (2855 Views)

See The Naughty Things I Did To Two Girls This Past Week [18+] / How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect / How Can I Escape From Her Captivity After 5days Of Sex Sex And Just Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday by Freshtruth(m): 1:13pm On Dec 21, 2023
My fellow nairalanders help me to thank God for helping me. My story started like this I was looking for a job I decided to go to a security company help me to secure a job they were able to take me to a residential work by September this year.
on my ist day at work the owner of the house called me and gave me 10k cash as my upkeep it does not include my saraly in the next 2 weeks this Man called me again and gave me 10k I was like in my mind omo I die here. So as the month ended the man send my salary to the security company and he called us and give us a monthly dash of 10k each plus the my salary the security will send to my account making it 50k per month. So in my ist month I realized 70k as just a gate man I was like am in this job for years.
The next month October was even better than September money this man was giving me was mind blowing. So one day the man was entering a room in the compound my colleague told me oga they go him power house, I was like u mean house for light control they laugh they said oga his into idol worshipping I said oh OK they said he join it just for protection I said OK to me is not a problem as far say money dey flow is not my business. So the company brought a new security guard to join us making us 4 in number , I forgot to tell u guys each of us have our own rooms bed and Ac the place was very conducive, we were not allow to go to church on Sundays not only us every worker in the compound.

No female workers in the compound so I ask my colleague were is oga wife and children they told me is wife is dead and the children are all avoiding him the new security guard is very prayerful he wake up every 4am and pray till day break oga hate him with passion always insult him at will, the guy got angry and left when he was leaving he look at me and told me I should leave end of year sacrifice done reach o, I told him to get out and push him out , the oga called me immediately and told me am smart and gave me 10k at the spot . so something happen our November salary when the company sent us it was just 10k instead of 40k that dey will give us the balance on d 24th of December we went to report to the owner of the house who told us dey were helping us to save the money for us, he told us this December salary is double I was like wow I was very happy until this monday.
The oga was going to his power house he ask me to pluck saint leaf for him which I did I heard on at the gate my colleges were not there I ran to check who was there it was Mr Richard oga best friend I said let me open the main gate then the gate grip me The oga has switch on the electric on of the gate it grip me I was shouting somebody should help me somebody pls come and help me I turn the Gardners were looking at me even oga barber was sitting down looking at me the mopols were looking at me I was shouting Jesus! Help me Jesus my hands leave the gate and I fell on the floor I open my eyes I wanted to ran out of the compound, the mopol scream at his voice that I should move inside, I said OK they should give me milk which one of the driver rush to buy for me to drink which I drank, the oga of the house called me he was sitting at his power house he was saying is wrong connection I look at his pocket I could see a pistol in his pocket I nodd my head and said he is right in every word he says . then I went to my room I quickly called my Mummy on phone narrate every thing that happen to her she was shouting on the phone to pack my load and leave the place I told her that is what I about to do but I should implie wisdom in leaving
Re: I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday by FaceTanke: 1:19pm On Dec 21, 2023
🙄
Re: I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday by Freshtruth(m): 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2023
I told my mum to call my brother to come n pick me I tell him I will tell d man I want to go to the hospital to treat myself so I sent her d address of the place so I waited for my brother to arrive the venue then I called the man through the inter call communication that I want to go to the hospital to treat myself the man scream at his voice that he will send doctor down to examine me then I told him my brother is around then he kept his calm and told me to come with my brother he told my brother I can't leave that am a very important worker in his compound then my phone rang my Mum was calling I pick the call she was screaming oga release my son ritualist through d phone she said that I should give the man the phone but I didn't cause it might put us in trouble iwhen d man saw d pressure through d frequent phone calls he ask me to leave I thank God for my life Human being are wicked my brother na hand work I dey go learn like this the painful thing I never even born before . security companies mist of them are working with ritualists the Man is a very popular man in delta state an isoko man who own an hotel which is nolonger functioning. The security company name start with S .
Re: I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday by JasonNOTStatham: 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2023
Partial exposure + untimely exit. OP try pray and dey watch your back.

2 Likes

Re: I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday by Sunmolar(m): 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2023
Just get closer to God the more...and serve HIM gratefully.

4 Likes

Re: I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday by Freshtruth(m): 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2023
JasonNOTStatham:
Partial exposure + untimely exit. OP try pray and dey watch your back.
y u say make I dey watch my back?
Re: I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday by Freshtruth(m): 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2023
Sunmolar:
Just get closer to God the more...and serve HIM gratefully.
Nobody go tell me na only God save me that day nobody make intention to help me that day over 15 able men around nobody make any attempt to help me is only God if not for God omo

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday by InsidegistBlog(m): 3:56pm On Dec 21, 2023
Top Cheapest Data Reselling App and Website in Nigeria

Trust me when I say that this app is the best so far. I have checked it out and can tell you that to enjoy the cheapest data rates, you need to try out this apps. Paywizzard happens to be the first app on my list, and that is because I have tested it, and Paywizzard is the cheapest and fastest. Let’s find out more:

Top Cheapest data reselling apps in Nigeria

1. Paywizzard — #1 Cheapest Data Reselling App in Nigeria

How To Purchase Data On Paywizzard.com

Paywizzard is the best and cheapest data reselling app in Nigeria. On the Paywizzard App, you can buy cheap data for as little as N30. Paywizzard App is the best and fastest app that allows you to buy cheap internet data bundles (MTN, Airtel, Glo, and 9Mobile), top-up airtime (with a 2% discount), pay electricity bills, subscribe cable TV (DStv, GOtv, and Startimes), convert airtime to cash, send bulk SMS, and perform various other transactions.

Once you successfully open an account with them, you can easily fund your Paywizzard wallet and purchase data with a discount ranging from 3% to 4%.

When you choose Paywizzard, here are the benefits:

> It Is Fast
> Automated Services
> It Is 100% secure.
> Their services are Reliable
> Always Online
> 24/7 Customer Support

To get started with Paywizzard, visit their website, www.paywizzard.com and register your account in less than one minute. Or
Download the app on the Google Play Store by searching for “Paywizzard.” Hit the download button and let your smartphone do the rest.

CLICK HERE to Sign Up For Your Free Account Now >>> www.paywizzard.com

Re: I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday by Uchenna10(m): 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2023
Omo men de do things just for wealth,even the so called people we celebrate on social media aren't exempted.

4 Likes

Re: I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday by Freshtruth(m): 4:19pm On Dec 21, 2023
Uchenna10:
Omo men de do things just for wealth,even the so called people we celebrate on social media aren't exempted.
beforei doubt this things but bro u might b ryt
Re: I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday by Ballzproblem2: 4:22pm On Dec 21, 2023
Nollywood script

3 Likes

Re: I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday by austine4real(m): 4:28pm On Dec 21, 2023
Thank God for your life o
Re: I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday by Freshtruth(m): 4:32pm On Dec 21, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Nollywood script
Make God punish me if am telling lies
Re: I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday by agboghai: 4:58pm On Dec 21, 2023
Guy, the hotel the man get, dey refinery road? I wan check something lol.
Re: I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday by Error401: 5:06pm On Dec 21, 2023
paragraph

Freshtruth:
My fellow nairalanders help me to thank God for helping me. My story started like this a security company help me to secure a residential work by September this year, on my ist day at work the owner of the house called me and gave me 10k cash as my upkeep it does not include my saraly in the next 2 weeks this Man called me again and gave me 10k I was like in my mind omo I die here. So as the month ended the man send my salary to the security company and he called us and give us a monthly dash of 10k each plus the my salary the security will send to my account making it 50k per month. So in my ist month I realized 70k as just a gate man I was like am in this job for years. The next month October was even better than September money this man was giving me was mind blowing. So one day the man was entering a room in the compound my colleague told me oga they go him power house, I was like u mean house for light control they laugh they said oga his into idol worshipping I said oh OK they said he join it just for protection I said OK to me is not a problem as far say money dey flow is not my business. So the company brought a new security guard to join us making us 4 in number , I forgot to tell u guys each of us have our own rooms bed and Ac the place was very conducive, we were not allow to go to church on Sundays not only us every worker in the compound. No female workers in the compound so I ask my colleague were is oga wife and children they told me is wife is dead and the children are all avoiding him the new security guard is very prayerful he wake up every 4am and pray till day break oga hate him with passion always insult him at will, the guy got angry and left when he was leaving he look at me and told me I should leave end of year sacrifice done reach o, I told him to get out and push him out , the oga called me immediately and told me am smart and gave me 10k at the spot . so something happen our November salary when the company sent us it was just 10k instead of 40k that dey will give us the balance on d 24th of December we went to report to the owner of the house who told us dey were helping us to save the money for us, he told us this December salary is double I was like wow I was very happy until this monday. The oga was going to his power house he ask me to pluck saint leaf for him which I did I heard on at the gate my colleges were not there I ran to check who was there it was Mr Richard oga best friend I said let me open the main gate then the gate grip me The oga has switch on the electric on of the gate it grip me I was shouting somebody should help me somebody pls come and help me I turn the Gardners were looking at me even oga barber was sitting down looking at me the mopols were looking at me I was shouting Jesus! Help me Jesus my hands leave the gate and I fell on the floor I open my eyes I wanted to ran out of the compound, the mopol scream at his voice that I should move inside, I said OK they should give me milk which one of the driver rush to buy for me to drink which I drank, the oga of the house called me he was sitting at his power house he was saying is wrong connection I look at his pocket I could see a pistol in his pocket I nodd my head and said he is right in every word he says . then I went to my room I quickly called my Mummy on phone narrate every thing that happen to her she was shouting on the phone to pack my load and leave the place I told her that is what I about to do but I should implie wisdom in leaving
Re: I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday by Freshtruth(m): 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2023
agboghai:
Guy, the hotel the man get, dey refinery road? I wan check something lol.
pls I don't kw
Re: I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday by seborrhic: 5:24pm On Dec 21, 2023
When you guys formulate all these rubbish and want to pass it as true events,don't you proof read it,to see if it makes sense to you and if it would even be believable to a kid?
At least before posting let it be known that it's a work of fiction.Some people may still pick interest and comment on your writing skills or advice you how to improve on it.
These are some of the threads that have turned nairaland to a laughing stock because anyone can post any tale and want it to be seen as true when it all happened in the person's head!

2 Likes

Re: I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday by Nonexisting1: 5:25pm On Dec 21, 2023
Religion has really messed up the minds of our youths. You're a very foolish boy and you will stay long in the job market if you don't drop this nonsense mentality of yours.

4 Likes

Re: I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday by Freshtruth(m): 5:28pm On Dec 21, 2023
seborrhic:
When you guys formulate all these rubbish and want to pass it as true events,don't you proof read it,to see if it makes sense to you and if it would even be believable to a kid?
At least before posting let it be known that it's a work of fiction.Some people may still pick interest and comment on your writing skills or advice you how to improve on it.
These are some of the threads that have turned nairaland to a laughing stock because anyone can post any tale and want it to be seen as true when it all happened in the person's head!
if I ever formulate this may it never be well with me but if is true may it never be well with u I know u might relate to the man or you from the security company that start with S . keep taking people to their death your cup go full one day. Ritualist

2 Likes

Re: I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday by Freshtruth(m): 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Religion has really messed up the minds of our youths. You're a very foolish boy and you will stay long in the job market if you don't drop this nonsense mentality of yours.
Nobody save me that day but God Almighty save me and u saying religion has mess up my mind? Enh leave am make Jesus mess up my mind he is now my best friend now.

3 Likes

Re: I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday by Nonexisting1: 5:45pm On Dec 21, 2023
Freshtruth:
Nobody save me that day but God Almighty save me and u saying religion has mess up my mind? Enh leave am make Jesus mess up my mind he is now my best friend now.
Goodluck brother. I hope the Jesus employs you as his gateman and pay you up to 70k a month in this tinubulation. Only fools push away their stepping stone with useless excuses. Go and read the story of my governor Hopeless Uzodinjo and how he was a boyboy to Jonab. Where is Jobab today and where is Uzodinjo? If his mother had told him to run away from Jonab, the supposedly ritualist, maybe he would have ended up as bus driver or an expressway recharge card seller instead of governor. Again, goodluck in your future endeavors.

3 Likes

Re: I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday by Qatar2022: 5:55pm On Dec 21, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Nollywood script
I pray this people meet you before half of next year so that you will believe
Re: I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday by Qatar2022: 5:56pm On Dec 21, 2023
Freshtruth:
if I ever formulate this may it never be well with me but if is true may it never be well with u I know u might relate to the man or you from the security company that start with S . keep taking people to their death your cup go full one day. Ritualist
Amen and you will die a painful death
Re: I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday by Tuzzyjohnson(m): 5:57pm On Dec 21, 2023
Wow
Re: I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday by Error401: 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2023
I dont know why you people like to discredit everyone without verification. He narrated his experience, if you cant feel sorry or alittle empathy, why not move on rather than claim what you are unable to verify?
That story does not look fabricated, I dont know there are people on here who would sit down just to write this kind of stories for free

Ballzproblem2:
Nollywood script

5 Likes

Re: I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday by 9182736455O1999(m): 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2023
From wetin I read, Na your fault na.
Re: I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday by seborrhic: 6:11pm On Dec 21, 2023
Freshtruth:
Shut up!
New worker already knew oga is a ritualist and is so powerful to know the boss was a ritualist but doesn't have the power or guts to report him or make God expose him.
Electric security fence electrocuted you,yet within a few minutes you were coherent enough to put a call and demand you be taken to a hospital.
If this your made up childish tale is not from your sick imagination,why don't you mention the address this house is located,at least u claim u sent it to your mother and brother.
You can't even mention the security company here,you can't mention the location or the name of your oga and you want to appear righteous,so how do you now prevent other innocent people from being used for the same rituals you claim you escaped from.
Do you know the most prayerful people are your fairy tale ritualist or you don't know that your pastor consults ritualists in the night or has buried something in that Pentecostal church of his,so why would your oga be scared of a new worker that you claim his prayer liberated him?
Take your fairy tales to the kid section or go and test yourself for malaria and typhoid because you may be having psychosis.
Dindinrin using childish tales to curse himself.
Your tale was not even complete,I didn't see the part when after you shouted "holy Ghost fire",your oga started convulsing and told you to go that your spirit is too strong for his jazz and that you have been rejected for sacrifice because of it.

1 Like

Re: I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday by Freshtruth(m): 6:21pm On Dec 21, 2023
seborrhic:

Shut up!
New worker already knew oga is a ritualist and iis so powerful to know the boss was a ritualist but they don't have the power to report him or make God expose him.
Electric security fence electrocuted you,yet within a few minutes you were coherent enough to put a call and demand you be taken to a hospital.
If this your made up childish tale is not from your sick imagination,why don't you mention the address this house is located,at least u claim u sent it to your mother and brother.
You can't even mention the security company here,you can't mention the location or the name of your oga and you want to appear righteous,so how do you now prevent other innocent people from being used for the same rituals you claim you escaped from.
Do you know the most prayerful people are your fairy tale ritualist or you don't know that your pastor consults ritualists in the night or has buried something in that Pentecostal church of his,so why would your oga be scared of a new worker that you claim his prayer liberated him?
Take your fairy tales to the kid section or go and test yourself for malaria and typhoid because you may be having psychosis.
Dindinrin using childish tales to curse people.
Your tale was not even complete,I didn't see the part when after you shouted "holy Ghost fire",your oga started convulsing and told you to go that your spirit is too strong for his jazz and that you have been rejected for sacrifice because of it.

police Dpo from different town even commissioner visit him at will, yes I was electrocuted for good 3 mins and I came out alive. The new worker also heard oga has a power house and he tag him a ritualist! In his gate a bible verse was written there but the man insults Christians at will. The wanted to deliver end of year sacrifice to his gods e is already wealthy already but he is just delivering end of year sacrifice. I will not reply u again pray u don't fall victim

2 Likes

Re: I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday by seborrhic: 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2023
Freshtruth:
police Dpo from different town even commissioner visit him at will, yes I was electrocuted for good 3 mins and I came out alive. The new worker also heard oga has a power house and he tag him a ritualist! In his gate a bible verse was written there but the man insults Christians at will. The wanted to deliver end of year sacrifice to his gods e is already wealthy already but he is just delivering end of year sacrifice. I will not reply u again pray u don't fall victim
You have nothing to reply because you have psychosis or formulated this rubbish and until you accept this was all made up,I will continue pointing out the fakeness of your story.
See you already started changing tune.No ritualist would come out to openly go against any prayerful person because they even pray more than the so called prayer warriors in churches.
God you claimed saved you,but till now you have not mentioned the address of this your former employer,talkless his name.
God saved you,but you don't want to serve others,by giving details of location are you not a hypocrite?
No one is asking for your name,but that of the incident and ritualist this took place and yet in all your responses,you haven't given it out.If your story is true,what are you scared of or are you now in league with the ritualist you are calling out?
Bloody,lying,Okponu!

1 Like

Re: I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday by Freshtruth(m): 6:33pm On Dec 21, 2023
seborrhic:

You have nothing to reply because you have psychosis or formulated this rubbish and until you accept this was all made up,I will continue pointing out the fakeness of your story.
See you already started changing tune.No ritualist would come out to openly go against any prayerful person because they even pray more than the so called prayer warriors in churches.
God you claimed saved you,but till now you have not mentioned the address of this your former employer,talkless his name.
God saved you,but you don't want to serve others,by giving details of location are you not a hypocrite?
No one is asking for your name,but that of the incident and ritualist this took place and yet in all your responses,you haven't given it out.If your story is true,what are you scared of or are you now in league with the ritualist you are calling out?
Bloody,lying,Okponu!
This guy man feel be loyalist to the man or from the security company thank God I escape wooooooo u failed I will just come to social media and be catching cruise with death when I kW dear is power in the tongue

3 Likes

Re: I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday by seborrhic: 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2023
\\
Freshtruth:
This guy man be the man loyalist or from the security company thank God I escape wooooooo \ufailed
I agree i am but at tleast save other people by giving the locatjion this your travail happened or is that too much to ask to save other innocent souls?
Re: I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday by Gadafii: 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2023
Where did you copy this story from, op
Is it X

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Size Of Dick Is Healthy To Have? / Can Any One Go On Date With One Eye Girl: / Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.