Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? (15862 Views)

UBA Announces Availability Of New Naira Notes At Atms / Procedure For Checking Availability Code For CAC Company Registration. / Scarcity Of Lower Denominations In The Economy, How Is It In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by Godoverevery: 9:36pm On Dec 21, 2023
Emeskhalifa:

Ikeja wey u talk about na lie

Last week
I went there
Gtb na 10k
Globus 50k
Uba 50k

Atms not working

Well........someone like me don't have any business with the bank.

I collect money from POS and do transfer for money above 20k.

Alot of people have pointed out there is no scarcity in there state on this thread so I don't get your drift bro.
Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by zyphr(m): 9:36pm On Dec 21, 2023
kerry57:

Bro it depends on who u are exchanging from in the black market. I,000 CFA is #1,500 and at times it can be up to #1,700 in the black market. It should ordinarily be around #1,400 for 1,000 CFA in the parallel market though that is around 1 CFA equals 1.4
Please are you really sure. The current prices I have been offered were all above 1800naira/1000cfa. Please do you have a legit exchanger that sells for less. I need up to 1m CFa for a payment in January.
Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by hstar: 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2023
Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by Juniorangel(m): 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2023
I withdraw 30k today for ATM today and there was no rush, cash is everywhere
Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by Ameduedwin: 9:57pm On Dec 21, 2023
Chicagograduate:
I withdrew 13k with 600 charges from a pos vendor yesterday in a Delta community.I was mad.

Nigerian banks have become fraudulent.They hide cash from customers and sell to pos vendors to make illegal profit.
bank don't even have cash to give POS, it is market men and women, filling station, bear palour and hotel that sell their money to POS instead paying to the bank. di u understand now?
Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by Vikto17: 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2023
Ameduedwin:
bank don't even have cash to give POS, it is market men and women, filling station, bear palour and hotel that sell their money to POS instead paying to the bank. di u understand now?
Nigerians are just too unintelligent,, small thing they blame pos how can those people under umbrella control the cash flow of a country as large as Nigeria,, how much is their sum up capital?
You go to ur bank were u kept money and they tell u they can give u 5k ? U come out and blame pos attendant? The same people that goes around under the scorching sun looking for cash for u?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by DDIA: 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2023
post=127560296:

Just imagine,
Nigerians are the problems of Nigeria.

When we say we are our own problem they start grumbling.....

Okay listen to these examples:

1. You sell chicken and add over 40% profit ,you are happy forgetting that the person that bought the chicken sells tomatoes and pepper.

2. the tomatoes and pepper seller has to recover the excess she paid for the chicken, so she adds her own 42% profit margin.

3. Teacher will come and buy these 2 items with what? She has no other alternative than to increase lesson fees or school fees.

4. You will go and rent house from a landlord who has paid excess for cement, sand, chicken, tomatoes and pepper, lesson fees, how will he meet up if not by increasing his house rent by 60%.

And the circle continues, it is not about dollars, dollars is just an excuse, abi wetin concern garri, beans and yam with dollars.

The problem is you and I and our excessive greed.

And for the bad and corrupt politicians since 1960 up till present that took our darling nation 100 years back.
They will never go Scot free in their looting and criminal lifestyle.....including their supporters.

Back to the topic,
But as for ALL of us at dem MANNABBQGRlLLS........
As long as God lives.....
https://youtube.com/watch?v=bCIHWaDra3Q

Well done motivational speaker cool
Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by Beuberry(f): 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2023
PaulH07:

If na you be this for here, abeg no do runz oh, make dem no go runz you cheesy
Thank you
Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by Beuberry(f): 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2023
jubrilELsudan:

WHAT'S YOUR LOCATION

HOPE SEY YOU DON SHAVE YOUR KUKUNASE OOOO
Shave for your mom
Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by jubrilELsudan: 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2023
Beuberry:

Shave for your mom

ODE NA HELP I WAN HELEP YOU OOOO

Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by Beuberry(f): 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2023
jubrilELsudan:

ODE NA HELP I WAN HELEP YOU OOOO
See how ya mates help themselves

Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by jubrilELsudan: 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2023
Beuberry:

See how ya mates help themselves

I DEY SURE SEY NA THE VASELINE WEY YOU DEY RUB FOR YOUR EXTRA DRY KUKUNASE BE DIS

Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by highness25(m): 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2023
chaddy16:
Nigeria is the only country in the world where cash is sold. I don't Know why we people can't embrace cashless bank transfers. All of the POS thief operators dey ment
You don ever send money for person alert no gree show? You go check balance tire you no go see anything. use transfer go buy goods for your business when network no de. You go frustrate tire
Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by Beuberry(f): 10:54pm On Dec 21, 2023
jubrilELsudan:

I DEY SURE SEY NA THE VASELINE WEY YOU DEY RUB FOR YOUR EXTRA DRY KUKUNASE BE DIS
You deserve to eat this!

Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by Nehyooh(m): 11:00pm On Dec 21, 2023
Godoverevery:
In lagos there is no cash scarcity......POS are even fighting for customers
The same Lagos where I reside, baba just dey play grin

2 Likes

Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by managingpartner(f): 11:11pm On Dec 21, 2023
Which part of lagos are you reporting from? Next time kindly state your location.

The part of lagos where I'm, do not have cash. POS charges are on the high side, stanbic was giving out 10k today as their maximum withdrawal.

quote author=Godoverevery post=127560293]In lagos there is no cash scarcity......POS are even fighting for customers [/quote]
Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by ikorodureporta: 12:44am On Dec 22, 2023
when i raised the issue here last month una no believe me
Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by Jjhunt(m): 2:07am On Dec 22, 2023
Surviving in Naija is not easy at all. Someone online wants to sell a fridge with no door to me, he's convincing me to use curtain.
Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:28am On Dec 22, 2023
And for the bad and corrupt politicians since 1960 up till present that took our darling nation 100 years back.
They will never go Scot free in their looting and criminal lifestyle.....including their supporters.

Back to the topic,
But as for ALL of us at dem MANNABBQGRlLLS........
As long as God lives.....[/quote]

It's good to hear that those "bad and corrupt politicians" and their supporters(which include you that supported a useless and clueless Buhari for 8 good years) "will never go scot free".

That's good news. We'll now be looking forward to hearing some bad news aka karma about you, after accepting to be punished as a supporter of those "bad and corrupt politicians".
Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:31am On Dec 22, 2023
flexyrule:
Just paid 500 to deposit N50,000 into my account 30 minutes ago.

The second packet is even here with me...

Banks are paying up to 1m here.

Why are you paying to deposit money

I thought they'd stopped that rubbish?? Nawaoo for Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:44am On Dec 22, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
igbos are very easy to sight

Same applies to you guys from Yoruba.

You've been the ones in this thread denying there's no cash scarcity in Lagos, despite overwhelming testimonies from tens of others who live there.

This denial is just in a bid to protect the government being led by a Yoruba man.

No country will grow with this level of childish stupidity.
Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:53am On Dec 22, 2023
Beuberry:

I m not an ashewo.

Even with that hairstyle
Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by Trophy12: 6:05am On Dec 22, 2023
Beuberry:
woman
ok continue
Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by Godoverevery: 6:31am On Dec 22, 2023
managingpartner:
Which part of lagos are you reporting from? Next time kindly state your location.

The part of lagos where I'm, do not have cash. POS charges are on the high side, stanbic was giving out 10k today as their maximum withdrawal.

quote author=Godoverevery post=127560293]In lagos there is no cash scarcity......POS are even fighting for customers

I live in ikorodu and my work base is ikeja.

This two location there is no single cash scarcity cos POS agent are readily available and charge normal price.

Thanks.
Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by ShedrachU(m): 7:02am On Dec 22, 2023
the world is distorted, WEF is aware, WEF is in control, the Rothschild are aware.

the world will soon go fully cashless, it's not about Nigeria. the NWO is here.

with this, soon , the one world currency will emerge.

wait for what is to come
Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by marksleek2584(m): 7:04am On Dec 22, 2023
For me that hates POS with passion, this cash scarcity....It's so annoying.... They're over 7 banks on this Ogba stretch to Berger alone....no cash in their ATMs. Why will I have to enter the banking hall just to withdraw my shikini 5-10k? CBN hasn't even come up with a reasonable explanation for this scarcity... God punish all of them putting Nigeirans through this stress...
Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by Goodnewsforlife: 8:07am On Dec 22, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Same applies to you guys from Yoruba.

You've been the ones in this thread denying there's no cash scarcity in Lagos, despite overwhelming testimonies from tens of others who live there.

This denial is just in a bid to protect the government being led by a Yoruba man.

No country will grow with this level of childish stupidity.
your father dey craze

Me wen cash scarcity dey affect, where did u see me say there’s no scarcity

It’s like madness is engraved in u peoples dna in that your region

I said igbos are easy to spot due to that guys madness
Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:18am On Dec 22, 2023
Skillsnigeria:
Cash dey scarce now and those petty trader's no dey gree accept transfer.
this is d issue some Nigerians are greedy and wicked petty traders shops and fuel fillin stations wantin only cash so they can sell it to Pos operators... Some people should be punished for refusing online transactions

1 Like

Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:23am On Dec 22, 2023
RepoMan007:
if you transport to a bank to deposit cash, will they pay you for it? No. So sell to POS in your area and bypass their COT plus you (get to) make profit.
u are part of the problem.. the cash scarcity is caused by greedy bastards like Petty shop owners fuel stations who wants only Cash payments to sell out... And na same Ina gode insult govt
Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by naturefellow(m): 9:30am On Dec 22, 2023
hstar:

Na today u know say schizophrenia dey worry am?
have to remind him whenever I get the chance.

Frigging human irritant!
Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by hstar: 9:42am On Dec 22, 2023
naturefellow:
have to remind him whenever I get the chance.

Frigging human irritant!
U perfectly describe him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Need Idea On How To Start A Nylon Business / Cashcraft - Thieves Or A Broker / Are Goods In Ghana Cheaper Than Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.