Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? (15849 Views)

UBA Announces Availability Of New Naira Notes At Atms / Procedure For Checking Availability Code For CAC Company Registration. / Scarcity Of Lower Denominations In The Economy, How Is It In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by 9182736455O1999(m): 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2023
Beuberry:
Terrible. I m tempted to do runs. This regime breeds hunger! Help o!
You dey find people mouth Abi?

2 Likes

Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by Objectivist04: 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2023
Everything is normal here in enugu
100 is charged for 5k

2 Likes

Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by id4sho(m): 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2023
Beuberry:
Terrible. I m tempted to do runs.
This regime breeds hunger!
Help o!
Your toto go cash fire cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by KingMack(m): 5:44pm On Dec 21, 2023
The day Angel Gabriel go blow im trumpet na Nigeria e go land take blow am to the world... Nigerians are jus bunch of heartless beings 😏

3 Likes

Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by Trophy12: 5:44pm On Dec 21, 2023
Beuberry:
Help o!
na woman u be abi man am 🤔

1 Like

Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by Godoverevery: 5:45pm On Dec 21, 2023
Treasure17:

That's not true.

So what true
Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by Trophy12: 5:46pm On Dec 21, 2023
Post for my area they collect 200 naira for 10k so it's cheap here
Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by tiswell(m): 5:46pm On Dec 21, 2023
Alaigbo isn't affected,maybe we ask the west.

IGBO Amaka

1 Like

Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by Omoluabi16(m): 5:46pm On Dec 21, 2023
Terrible. So it's no more fuel, but now cash scarcity. I've been using our of my reserves the last few days.
Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by Antoeni(m): 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2023
Even Baba Agbado's Real Mother In.Osun in Iragbeji Village Has Been Pleading With His Son To Be, Wise Sensible, Reasonable & Responsible
But He Refused

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by zyphr(m): 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2023
kerry57:
Expected. We are cefa in badagary border here. So nothing concern us with naira scarcity. If I tire I go go Ghana go spend cedis next week. I feel like going on holiday in one of those Ghanian reserves.

Please what is the current CFa to naira exchange rate?

1 Like

Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by Renman: 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2023
Beuberry:
Help o!
Why are you an Ashewo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by Charly68: 5:52pm On Dec 21, 2023
To cash 20k from POS operator cost 600 naira now at Lokogoma Abuja .. things are that bad under Emilokan Govt .. Seems CBN is yet to wake up from its slumber

2 Likes

Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 5:52pm On Dec 21, 2023
NO difference
Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by tofolo(m): 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2023
Chicagograduate:
I withdrew 13k with 600 charges from a pos vendor yesterday in a Delta community.I was mad.

Nigerian banks have become fraudulent.They hide cash from customers and sell to pos vendors to make illegal profit.
and you just concluded like that?

2 Likes

Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by NaijaCover(m): 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2023
Onitsha, money dey for ATM MACHINE

2 Likes

Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by DiamondPant(f): 5:54pm On Dec 21, 2023
Godoverevery:
In lagos there is no cash scarcity......POS are even fighting for customers
Which part of Lagos is that?
Yesterday in Lagos, Zenith Bank was giving a maximum of 5k OTC withdrawal and their ATMs weren't dispensing cash.
GTB was giving 10K max OTC and their ATMs were not dispensing as well.
I visited Access bank but the queue was mad. Seems majority of the population in that area bank with Access. I later learnt that they were offering 5k max OTC and their ATMs were not dispensing as well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by dollarnaira: 5:54pm On Dec 21, 2023
post=127560296:

Just imagine,
Nigerians are the problems of Nigeria.

When we say we are our own problem they start grumbling.....

Okay listen to these examples:

1. You sell chicken and add over 40% profit ,you are happy forgetting that the person that bought the chicken sells tomatoes and pepper.

2. the tomatoes and pepper seller has to recover the excess she paid for the chicken, so she adds her own 42% profit margin.

3. Teacher will come and buy these 2 items with what? She has no other alternative than to increase lesson fees or school fees.

4. You will go and rent house from a landlord who has paid excess for cement, sand, chicken, tomatoes and pepper, lesson fees, how will he meet up if not by increasing his house rent by 60%.

And the circle continues, it is not about dollars, dollars is just an excuse, abi wetin concern garri, beans and yam with dollars.

The problem is you and I and our excessive greed.

And for the bad and corrupt politicians since 1960 up till present that took our darling nation 100 years back.
They will never go Scot free in their looting and criminal lifestyle.....including their supporters.

Back to the topic,
But as for ALL of us at dem MANNABBQGRlLLS........
As long as God lives.....

People don dey chop "grass" now o.
The economy is carzy.
Fake drinks, soaps, perfumes etc everywhere all in the name of " I must survive".

1 Like

Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by Kaido: 5:55pm On Dec 21, 2023
Nothing like that in the North here.
Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by Angelfrost(m): 5:55pm On Dec 21, 2023
Emefiele is in Jail and no longer in charge of CBN... Who shall be the whipping boy/scapegoat this time around?!!

...Or do we look for another lame excuse?!! Maybe blame the ordinary citizens for this repeat of history.

At least, Emefiele had the lame excuse of Naira redesign and mop up of old notes... Mr. Cardoso should better have a better excuse for this show of shame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by Jostoman: 5:55pm On Dec 21, 2023
Is it Emefiele that is still there now? They only want money to scarce so that APC opponents will not have money to challenge those fraudulent Appeal court judgement at the supreme court most especially those that are not in government.

2 Likes

Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by Naijanascam: 5:55pm On Dec 21, 2023
I dey give cash for free ... 50k , 20k today without receiving shishi
Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by Emma1Oj(m): 5:59pm On Dec 21, 2023
ImoleNaija:

There is.
Most now charge #200 for #5k.
I've not seen any cash scarcity in Lagos ooo.. Pos charge normal price.
Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by historic: 5:59pm On Dec 21, 2023
There isn't here in Lagos.. just that some POS operators have decided to use what is happening in some parts of Nigeria to hike their charges.

1 Like

Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by Mcslize: 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2023
You guys refused to take back your mandate. Now, we are all suffering it. Nigeria is cursed for life trust me.

1 Like

Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by Godoverevery: 6:02pm On Dec 21, 2023
DiamondPant:

Yesterday in Lagos, Zenith Bank was giving a maximum of 5k OTC withdrawal and their ATMs weren't dispensing cash.
I visited Access bank but the queue was mad. Seems majority of the population in that area bank with Access. I later learnt that they were offering 5k max OTC and their ATMs were not dispensing as well.

Come ikorodu and see people shouting your pos here everywhere.

Have not seen or hear people complain of not getting cash both in ikeja and ikorodu I go to and fro everyday.

Most atm have not been dispensing since November oga.....so no be news
Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by ecomalchemistt(m): 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2023
I have cash on me !

Stay blessed everyone !!
Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by Addme: 6:04pm On Dec 21, 2023
Seriously I don't know there's scarcity. PoS operators still charge the same I e. N100 on 5k in my area. The only feelings of it is withdrawal limits from ATM. Apart from this, life still remains the same.
Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by Almiron: 6:05pm On Dec 21, 2023
DiamondPant:

Maybe your own part of lagos, i was surprised when i saw this cash scarcity thread, cash scarcity for where, mad queue for where, just dey play sha, your body go dey tell you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by livinbygrace: 6:05pm On Dec 21, 2023
That country called Nigeria na really nonsense full of nonsense people.They just like to make things difficult for common man.Since the advent of that POS operators,thats when this rubbish started.They are secretly making money out of this and no one to question.
Nonsense country ,with nonsense people everywhere.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by Bluntemperor: 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2023
Life2ways:

That is the problem.
No matter what, we still need cash with us.

But why are the POS Operators getting Money and the real Banks ATM,have no money?
What is wrong with the Banks or the Managers there and hope this is not going to be same as Cashless Naira Policy Nonsense,where New Notes are hidden by the Bank Workers,as was shown on Televisions then.
But hopefully,the Banking Institutions is a dynamic industry, and are up to the task and will eventually overcome this situation!

1 Like

Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by Levels1(m): 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2023
Godoverevery:
In lagos there is no cash scarcity......POS are even fighting for customers
h

Where in Lagos? As scarcity plenty here in Lagos State

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We’re Going To Need More Cash, Banks Tell CBN / Dangote Pledges To Help FG Turn Around Nigeria’s Economy / Zenith, GTBank, Access, UBA Generate N24.3bn From Account Maintenance Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.