Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? (15850 Views)

UBA Announces Availability Of New Naira Notes At Atms / Procedure For Checking Availability Code For CAC Company Registration. / Scarcity Of Lower Denominations In The Economy, How Is It In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by hstar: 9:49am On Dec 22, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

And for the bad and corrupt politicians since 1960 up till present that took our darling nation 100 years back.
They will never go Scot free in their looting and criminal lifestyle.....including their supporters.

Back to the topic,
But as for ALL of us at dem MANNABBQGRlLLS........
As long as God lives.....

It's good to hear that those "bad and corrupt politicians" and their supporters(which include you that supported a useless and clueless Buhari for 8 good years) "will never go scot free".

That's good news. We'll now be looking forward to hearing some bad news aka karma about you, after accepting to be punished as a supporter of those "bad and corrupt politicians".
God bless you brother,

By the way, nlpolicewoman, a.k.a
Mannabbqgrill

I await your ban, since yesterday that you asked the mods to ban me, Dem never do so

Evil government supporter masquerading as a good person.

Thank God say you don even curse urself in your post.
Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by Beuberry(f): 9:55am On Dec 22, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Even with that hairstyle
What's wrong with my hairstyle
Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by RepoMan007: 10:06am On Dec 22, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
u are part of the problem.. the cash scarcity is caused by greedy bastards like Petty shop owners fuel stations who wants only Cash payments to sell out... And na same Ina gode insult govt
Oga go and finish your roasted cassava and palm oil breakfast before consulting medium.
Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by Tboymessiah(m): 10:31am On Dec 22, 2023
kerry57:
Expected. We are pumping cefa in badagary border here. So nothing concern us with naira scarcity. If I tire I go go Ghana go spend cedis next week. I feel like going on holiday in one of those Ghanian reserves.

Baba e jami si
Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:40am On Dec 22, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
your father dey craze

Me wen cash scarcity dey affect, where did u see me say there’s no scarcity

It’s like madness is engraved in u peoples dna in that your region

I said igbos are easy to spot due to that guys madness

Who's this untrained, fatherless, cockroach

I blame this faceless forum that gives things like you, who are not worthy to be called human beings, the opportunity to talk to people.

You'll soon be consumed by your own anger and hatred.
Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by Ameduedwin: 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2023
Vikto17:
Nigerians are just too unintelligent,, small thing they blame pos how can those people under umbrella control the cash flow of a country as large as Nigeria,, how much is their sum up capital?
You go to ur bank were u kept money and they tell u they can give u 5k ? U come out and blame pos attendant? The same people that goes around under the scorching sun looking for cash for u?
Ogah try and understand, I work in a bank, were do you think bank get money to pay customer? is it not the money customer pay to the bank? now nobody wants to deposit money in the bank again, so they hood their money at home and prefer to sell to POS agent to make more money, the reason is that CBN want to do away with the Old naira note, so if bank remitted like one billion naira old notes to CBN, CBN will return 1 million new note in return to the bank, how do you expect one million naira to circulate? that is the secret of cash crunch or scarcity

1 Like

Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by ANTIFA: 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Things look normal here in Benin city

Maybe na me nor get money to withdraw reason things look normal for my eye

And for the op complaining about calabar
South south thing dey always get k leg

We too dey one take advantage of things to enrich ourselves
ojukwu isn't your mate.
Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:57pm On Dec 22, 2023
RepoMan007:
Oga go and finish your roasted cassava and palm oil breakfast before consulting medium.
perhaps when u provide it I ll go and chop okay.. Very myopic being who think everything is being cheeky nonsense...
Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by LoveQuebec: 2:02pm On Dec 22, 2023
Nigerians complains too Mch
Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by RepoMan007: 2:12pm On Dec 22, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
perhaps when u provide it I ll go and chop okay.. Very myopic being who think everything is being cheeky nonsense...
girama upon girama.
Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by Sleekfingers: 3:00pm On Dec 22, 2023
GoWithGood:
Seems what Nigerians went through during election period was not enough, that is why cash scarcity is emerging again.

Two people I know that went to bank this morning to withdraw money returned without a penny. One narrated how he even trekked back as he was with no means to pay transport fare.

ATMs are not dispensing

POS operators now charge N400 to withdraw N5000

The question is, where the POS operators getting the cash from?

Why is the country always positioned herself to suffer the citizens?

From which angle is this cash scarcity re-emerging?

Why are Nigerians made to suffer unnecessarily?

I'm reporting live from Calabar, Cross River State.

How is the situation in your area? Any cash scarcity in your area?

I don't experience any cash scarcity. Most banks in Marina and broad street are paying...
Even my bureau de change mallams are giving me cash....
Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by BeyondDenemy: 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2023
LoveQuebec:
Nigerians complains too Mch

Is cash scarcity not weighty enough to complain?
Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by sboga: 3:47pm On Dec 22, 2023
its bleeped up mehn
Re: How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? by cokeryusuf09(m): 7:11pm On Dec 22, 2023
Godoverevery:
In lagos there is no cash scarcity......POS are even fighting for customers
Where in lag

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We’re Going To Need More Cash, Banks Tell CBN / Zenith, GTBank, Access, UBA Generate N24.3bn From Account Maintenance Charges / Dangote Pledges To Help FG Turn Around Nigeria’s Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.