Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Man Declared Innocent After Spending 48 Years In US Prison - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Declared Innocent After Spending 48 Years In US Prison (49349 Views)

Man Declared Wanted For Shooting 11-Year-Old Boy Dead While Testing A Gun / Man declared wanted for using fake N90k to buy items in Ajah, Lagos. / Young Man Declared Missing After Traveling To Plateau Before The Massacre. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Declared Innocent After Spending 48 Years In US Prison by caye(m): 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2023
That's why Black Americans constantly feel disrespected by Nigerians, when the latter says, " ...but white racism is exaggerated. Everything can't be all racism".

- why did they withheld the crucial evidence that could had exonerated him 48yrs ago?

- he is suffering liver cancer now due to this issue, who will pay for his treatment?

Pink supremacy is a.religion.
It is the system that keeps.pink.ppls.safe in their opinion.
It's a big system.
Re: Man Declared Innocent After Spending 48 Years In US Prison by caye(m): 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2023
Frcknl:
Before reading I know it is a black man

But this is almost a daily thing in the US and I wonder why shocked

I lived in the west for some years and I always saw that they were all the devil we seek

In terms of numbers, the pink man has.committed grievous evils more than the black man.

But God expected more from us,.he made us the original man, the one who is a copy of God's image.
But we turned to human sacrifices, to evil beings.

That's what damaged us. But God will forgive and restore us, if we are ready to repent and seek him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Declared Innocent After Spending 48 Years In US Prison by BrazilianOG(m): 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2023
doneback04:

nairaland members, the joy that I have just to see this site restore back because the comments keep me going even when I don't have money at hand now
True talk brother
Re: Man Declared Innocent After Spending 48 Years In US Prison by justking(m): 8:56pm On Dec 24, 2023
sad
Re: Man Declared Innocent After Spending 48 Years In US Prison by Hassan52(m): 12:21am On Dec 26, 2023
endsarrrs:
Injustice

Hello... Pls how much is Nigerian Shippers Council Salary & Allowance
Re: Man Declared Innocent After Spending 48 Years In US Prison by endsarrrs(f): 6:36am On Jan 09
Hassan52:

Hello... Pls how much is Nigerian Shippers Council Salary & Allowance

If you have applied, and you merit the job, grab it with all opportunity. The salary and allowances is juices and deserved. The staffs are diligent and responsible in their duties in NSC. They hold the ethics of professionalism in high esteem and discipline.

Please join the team

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Boys Caught With Pants In Benin / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Benue State (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Lady Stabbed To Death In Italy By Her Boyfriend From Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.