Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice (17819 Views)

Re: FG Summons Mele Kyari Over N3billion Slop Oil Sale - Kelvin Adegbenga / N3billion Skills Acquisition Center Ganduje Built In Kano (Photos) / Ganduje Sues Daily Nigerian For N3billion Over Dollar Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by money121(m): 9:09am On Dec 22, 2023
Ok
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by fatherjesse(m): 9:09am On Dec 22, 2023
Zulum !
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by EJEGBULEJE: 9:10am On Dec 22, 2023
Definitely not true....
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Rebuke: 9:10am On Dec 22, 2023
rajiedreez:
I don't think so

Okay, tell us what yhu think then.

1 Like

Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by bammo: 9:11am On Dec 22, 2023
Can't really trust a Muslim

2 Likes

Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by BitterTruth0001: 9:12am On Dec 22, 2023
Christians need to start to speak up and act more .

When Jesus taught that if your cheek is slapped and you should turn the other cheek, that statement has been bastardized and taken to mean docility .

Radical Muslim groups have taken advantage of that to commit despicable acts against Christians all over the world believing that nothing will happen

These people need to be shown that violence does not have an owner. Jihad only understand s and respects violence

Since the western governments have chosen to go down down the secular path under the direction of their god-forsaken liberal politicians, militant Christian groups should be created and work alongside Zionist organizations to put these radicals in their place wherever they’re found .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Goodday90(m): 9:12am On Dec 22, 2023
Na the people wey Yoruba Muslims dey say na either him or El Rufai go be next president
Muslims know they are doing,they know the Christian’s hating Muslims and want them to be President so they can begin their jihad

1 Like

Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by lwisee: 9:15am On Dec 22, 2023
I'm dissapointed.
I see him as the best performing governor in Nigeria not knowing that he's a religious bigot.

I expect the Christian body to rise up and speak against this nonsense but they will rather keep quite and focus on tithe and offering.
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by PrettyIfy7: 9:17am On Dec 22, 2023
One Nigeria for you.
Kudos to him
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by newoffer: 9:17am On Dec 22, 2023
They are all programmed for same mission.
SyrusdeHansome:
Any Christian that trust a Muslim is not being fair to himself. All Muslims are the same.

1 Like

Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Ybholy(m): 9:21am On Dec 22, 2023
Trust Muslim person at your own risk.

I had a share of their nonsense recently.

The lie is beyond belief

1 Like

Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Osanoghodua1: 9:21am On Dec 22, 2023
The moment people breathe their last breathe, they will remember us that we preached the real God to them. The one that sent Jesus to die for all humanities. You can know this by the way Christians are been persecuted world all over. People will realize they have been fooled by their religious leader to believe in a gods that instruct them to kill Christians and take women as slaves. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:23am On Dec 22, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Any Christian that trust a Muslim is not being fair to himself. All Muslims are the same.

Very heartless and wicked religious set of people

1 Like

Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by tenpipsperday: 9:24am On Dec 22, 2023
Splashme:
Tribalism and Religion are the bane of Nigeria's development

Apt
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:24am On Dec 22, 2023
Beremx:
This is very bad if true. Zulum has never been reported on the news as a religious bigot.
Is he learning bigotry from the former governor of Kaduna state?

Haba he shouldn't do this

Zullum? You've not heard about him?

1 Like

Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by olisaEze(m): 9:25am On Dec 22, 2023
Being a Christian in the north is not the same as being a Christian in the south. A simple decision like going to church is an act of faith.
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by teejay29(m): 9:26am On Dec 22, 2023
Fake news
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Mansa6: 9:27am On Dec 22, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Mansa6: 9:28am On Dec 22, 2023
Bayyajidda:

Ask those in Borno.

I am in Borno now..

It's all lies..
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Mansa6: 9:28am On Dec 22, 2023
Beremx:
This is very bad if true. Zulum has never been reported on the news as a religious bigot.
Is he learning bigotry from the former governor of Kaduna state?

Haba he shouldn't do this

It's LIES!
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Sevenworldpower(m): 9:29am On Dec 22, 2023
Bayyajidda:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/12/20/borno-governor-zulum-excludes-christians-their-communities-nigerian-governments

To be a popular politician smong Muslim north, you must be a religious and tribal bigot.

3 Likes

Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Expanse2020(m): 9:30am On Dec 22, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
So are you telling me when the army bomb them where them they do assalatu Christians are there that why they will share the morning with them
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 9:30am On Dec 22, 2023
When this guy was trending, I knew something was not right about him.
To be popular and loved among those there, you must have fana ticism and big otry in your DNA.

He was probably carrying out the mission of certain people.

Mtcheew, may God help us in this country.

Imagine people that are supposed to care for you messing you up, it is well.

1 Like

Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Mansa6: 9:30am On Dec 22, 2023
Houseontherock1:
Most Muslims in the core North will do anything to get rid of the christians undecided

You are ignorant...you are HATEFUL and you are LYING .

I am in Borno now and I am Igbo and Christain...I have a construction project and my masons,Tilers,carpenters, bricklayers , plumbers etc are ALL Muslim and VERY TRUSTWORTHY and peaceful..

You are obviously not well traveled and unexposed..

1 Like

Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Westerhoffe(m): 9:30am On Dec 22, 2023
And I recall some people wanted him in as the VP some time back…
Nigeria is truly gone.
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by dNortherner(m): 9:31am On Dec 22, 2023
1Alex:
Una sure?
Eyah! 1Alex tryna defend Zulum despite the fact 1Alex might be a christian, also you can see confusion amongst the commenters. This simply shows how much Nigerians trusted Governor Zulum for his integrity and transparancy. Only God knows what happened but 'am very sure Zulum will come clean of this whatsoever...
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:32am On Dec 22, 2023
When I heard that Osibanjo was going to pick zullum as his running mate in in his bid for president, I lol. A lot of people , especially from the South dont know zullum. Zullum is worst than El-rufai and shettima. He doesn't have regard for any Christian even Obasanjo. In fact, as long as you're a Christian, he finds you despicable and disgusting. I know what Christians are going through in Jigawa, Borno and Yobe.

3 Likes

Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 9:34am On Dec 22, 2023
Mansa6:

You are ignorant...you are HATEFUL and you are LYING .

I am in Borno now and I am Igbo and Christain...I have a construction project and my masons,Tilers,carpenters, bricklayers , plumbers etc are ALL Muslim and VERY TRUSTWORTHY and peaceful..

You are obviously not well traveled and unexposed..

Keep lying , reality will ca tch up with you one day.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibori Arrested In Dubai / Boko Haram Attacks New Marte In Borno, Kills Soldiers And Civilians / Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.