Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,199 members, 7,811,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice (17816 Views)

Re: FG Summons Mele Kyari Over N3billion Slop Oil Sale - Kelvin Adegbenga / N3billion Skills Acquisition Center Ganduje Built In Kano (Photos) / Ganduje Sues Daily Nigerian For N3billion Over Dollar Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by CodeTemplar: 9:58am On Dec 22, 2023
Normal pattern.
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Basic123: 9:59am On Dec 22, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Any Christian that trust a Muslim is not being fair to himself. All Muslims are the same.
As if,any muslim that trust a a Christian is being fair to himself. All Christians are the same and worse bigot!

Muslims are not just noise makers and Alarmist like Christians. What you people do to Muslims in Igboland is WORSE!
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Zacks43: 10:00am On Dec 22, 2023
Mansa6:

You are a lying BASTARD..

May God kill you in your sleep for kying against a good detribalised and honest man .

Even Shetimma was good to Christains .

How old are you,fool..

Do you know how many years I lived in Maiduguri?

Why are you pained?Why are you a religious lying beast

Zulum has been so good to Christains..

You don't know shit .

Local juvenile just going up and down online looking for where to wail his life out .

Get busy!

I won't through insult on you cus you're not from borno and secondly am a full indigene of borno back to back so i don't need to insult you here to make my point. Mind you this is a faceless forum and also mind your words. Just one little information about you the rest will be history.
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Mansa6: 10:00am On Dec 22, 2023
Zacks43:

Leme ask you are you an indigene of borno state? If no just shut up cuz you came for business doesn't warrant you to keep defending rubbish.

I lived in Maiduguri for 18 years,you foooool..before you were born I am sure .Negodi ewu..
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by ZekeYeager: 10:02am On Dec 22, 2023
Oil accounts for 98% of Nigeria's foreign currency earnings. No other sector (apart from maybe remittances from Nigerians based abroad) even comes close.

The last time I checked Borno State like virtually every where else in the North lags behind in nearly every index for the measurement of human progress and is heavily dependent on the FG which in turn is heavily dependent on the oil producing states. And the Boko Haram insurgency has only intensified the normal poverty and wretchedness which is part of the Northern Nigerian identity.

You can fight the truth as much as you want, but you will only be wasting your strength.

Mansa6:

Show us how the monies for palliatives was sourced from the Niger Delta..

slowpoke,we are waiting..
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Bayyajidda(m): 10:03am On Dec 22, 2023
Mansa6:

I am in Borno now..

It's all lies..

You are In Borno, are you are Christian. We don't expect a Muslim to say it is true
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Mansa6: 10:03am On Dec 22, 2023
ZekeYeager:

Oil accounts for 98% of Nigeria's foreign currency earnings. No other sector (apart from maybe remittances from Nigerians based abroad) even comes close.

The last time I checked Borno State like virtually every where else in the North lags behind in nearly every index for the measurement of human progress and is heavily dependent on the FG which in turn is heavily dependent on the oil producing states. And the Boko Haram insurgency has only intensified the normal poverty and wretchedness which is part of the Northern Nigerian identity.

You can fight the truth as much as you want, but you will only be wasting your strength.

slowpoke...show us and stop basking in your faulty epistle..
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Zacks43: 10:03am On Dec 22, 2023
Mansa6:

Are you not a juvenile bastard fooool

How old is this eediot..

I am telling you that Zulum has been so detribalised and not bigoted and you are spewing nonsense..

I won't insult you man but if you're truly in maiduguri just drop your shop or address then you will know whether am an idiot or not. Like i said this is a faceless forum i need not to throw insults on you.Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by ZekeYeager: 10:04am On Dec 22, 2023
Where in the news report was Rabiu BUA even mentioned? Is he the Federal Government?

Where would Rabiu BUA even get 40 billion naira to give to poverty unless he wants to bankrupt himself?

Your Stupidity is indeed beyond redemption.

Mansa6:

Will you shut up...
Get off this stale narrative of your oil money..as Dem give you the 13% derivative,what did you do with it

So the over 40billon Rabiu BUA gave was from the Niger Delta?Are you mad?

Abeg getat from your nonsense..

Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Mansa6: 10:07am On Dec 22, 2023
Zacks43:

I won't through insult on you cus you're not from borno and secondly am a full indigene of borno back to back so i don't need to insult you here to make my point. Mind you this is a faceless forum and also mind your words. Just one little information about you the rest will be history.

I will let you rant on and with your contacts here,I will get your location via you FB contacts...you don't get it .

I am an OFFICIALLY COMMISIONED GUN MAN .

I will waste you and NOTHING WILL HAPPEN..

I have dealt violently with rebels in other African countries..e come be fly like you .

I WILL DISAPPEAR YOU YOUNG FOOOOOL..

Your surviving mother is who I pity .

Don't f**k around .
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by ZekeYeager: 10:08am On Dec 22, 2023
Cry harder, I'm enjoying your tears😀

Mansa6:

slowpoke...show us and stop basking in your faulty epistle..
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Bayyajidda(m): 10:08am On Dec 22, 2023
AbuTwins:
As a governor he presides over Muslims and non-muslims. He owes all those he govern the duty of care!

Some Christians are fond of spreading lies!

Rev. Dikwa is a Borno reputable clergy man. You mean he's spreading lies?
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Exedyne: 10:08am On Dec 22, 2023
Mansa6:

Fake news and LIES..

I am Christain and in Borno as I speak..

It's all lies..

im sure youre a muslim
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Splashme: 10:09am On Dec 22, 2023
That religion can never change
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Mansa6: 10:09am On Dec 22, 2023
ZekeYeager:
Cry harder, I'm enjoying your tears😀

Your cropped picture has NOTHING to do with Niger Delta monies..

I knew you had nothing to give,you slowpoke ..
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Zacks43: 10:11am On Dec 22, 2023
Mansa6:

I lived in Maiduguri for 18 years,you foooool..before you were born I am sure .Negodi ewu..

Hahahahahahaha 18years? And you don't have sense. You think everyone is a kid to you like i said i don't need to throw insults on you as am well trained for that. Like i said this is a faceless forum.
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by victorazy(m): 10:12am On Dec 22, 2023
1Alex:
Una sure?

Am not surprise about the news because somebody once told me that the man is not liberal at all.
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Hawkler: 10:12am On Dec 22, 2023
The Northern Christians are passing through a lot, for instance, a Christian/Hausas-dominated LGA in Kano was denied all basic amenities, and even getting admitted in the Tertiary Institution is herculean, except for the foreign missionaries whom Carter to some extended period.
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Ykc2(m): 10:14am On Dec 22, 2023
Northern Muslims are more deadly than taliban, the only useless Muslim in SW is ishaq akintola and wanna be talibans with cements on their head in kwara state,look at them carrying cements as turbans

Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by OneCandleAway(f): 10:15am On Dec 22, 2023
Mansa6:

Negodi eediot..

Awum Nwa afor Igbo..

I am Igbo...more Igbo than you..

Zulum is the BEST GOVERNOR EVER since 1999...it's not even up for contest...I am typing this now from Bama in Borno..

Everyone here knows that Zulum loves igbos .

Ok mansa must

I've heard.

Byeeee
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Exedyne: 10:19am On Dec 22, 2023
i wouldnt be surprised if its true. na their way
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by saintkel(m): 10:20am On Dec 22, 2023
reiddecuti:
First of all, we are Nigerian before religion. If thoroughly we want To develop this country, there are things we need to root out from us.
una go just d call religion just to cover up Muslims.....Christianity has never ever offended Nigerian......Islam has n will always but nobody will talk....d day Christians start taking up arms, that day, d world will even hear

1 Like

Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Mansa6: 10:22am On Dec 22, 2023
ZekeYeager:
Where in the news report was Rabiu BUA even mentioned? Is he the Federal Government?

Where would Rabiu BUA even get 40 billion naira to give to poverty unless he wants to bankrupt himself?

Your Stupidity is indeed beyond redemption.

Child of "Small Timers"

Child of poverty mindedness..

"In his speech at the launch, the CEO of BUA Group stated that, “I announce the launch of the Abdul Samad Rabiu Initiative with an Africa Fund endowment of USD100 million every year starting from this year, 2021; USD$50 million to Nigeria and another USD$50 million to the rest of our beloved continent.”

That's Rabui himself speaking..200 million dollars every years as DASH.....

That's over 200 billon naira every year..every year ohh..

Read it here :

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/450850-nigerian-group-launches-100-million-fund-for-african-development.html?tztc=1
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Achor1111(m): 10:23am On Dec 22, 2023
Mansa6:

Your late wretched illiterate peasant father passed this nonsense onto you..
Sense is scarce.
Grow up
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Babangidapikin: 10:24am On Dec 22, 2023
Sometimes we need to keep reminding Muslims and Christians alike that they all emanate from Father Abraham and the word Christian and Muslim are just Titles to recognize a set of people ways of worship ...It doesn't connote the person is even worshipping God in the first place... An Engr can be so called but might refuse to practice...
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Zacks43: 10:24am On Dec 22, 2023
Mansa6:

I will let you rant on and with your contacts here,I will get your location via you FB contacts...you don't get it .

I am an OFFICIALLY COMMISIONED GUN MAN .

I will waste you and NOTHING WILL HAPPEN..

I have dealt violently with rebels in other African countries..e come be fly like you .

I WILL DISAPPEAR YOU YOUNG FOOOOOL..

Your surviving mother is who I pity .

Don't f**k around .

Exactly goto my facebook and everything is there i won't throw insults on you and you claimed to be a personel but you don't have sense. You're a bloody nothing man and if e sure for you just come to giwa barack by 6pm i will be there waiting for you.
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by rexchazy(m): 10:26am On Dec 22, 2023
Beremx:
This is very bad if true. Zulum has never been reported on the news as a religious bigot.
Is he learning bigotry from the former governor of Kaduna state?

Haba he shouldn't do this
Zulum is a big religious bigot
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Mansa6: 10:35am On Dec 22, 2023
Exedyne:

im sure youre a muslim

Kitikpa dorwarkwa otu nne gi ebe ahu..

Otu gbarie Ashawo nne gi ebe ahu.

How's that for being Muslim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Backs Tinubu Government On Electricity Tariff Hike / Stella Evbuoman Attacked, Lands In Hospital In Edo. Photos / 5 Months Later, FG Yet To Fix Eko Dilapidated Bridge In Lagos - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.