Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,763 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice (17822 Views)

Re: FG Summons Mele Kyari Over N3billion Slop Oil Sale - Kelvin Adegbenga / N3billion Skills Acquisition Center Ganduje Built In Kano (Photos) / Ganduje Sues Daily Nigerian For N3billion Over Dollar Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Expanse2020(m): 9:34am On Dec 22, 2023
Why you ppl are ranting, those people who were the victims were Muslim, and the vicity that incident happened where Muslim prayer ground why you people want to share on what does not concerned you...Xtians and Money it's like donkey and load...
It's not news to me the only think pastors preach to your brain na only Prosperity.
No more hollyness in church again
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Bluntemperor: 9:35am On Dec 22, 2023
Beremx:
This is very bad if true. Zulum has never been reported on the news as a religious bigot.
Is he learning bigotry from the former governor of Kaduna state?
Haba he shouldn't do this

Ma'am,this Zulum is so much Trust by many Southerners-but thank God,he is now exposed,as a Muslim tribal jingoist!
But let's wait for his defense,which is not going to be different!

2 Likes

Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Mansa6: 9:37am On Dec 22, 2023
Sunday2021:
A headslamer must always behave like one. In Borno state CRS is removed from the curriculum. IRK is compulsory for all Christian students. The devil called Shettima was the person that removed CRS from the curriculum in borno state.

Keep lying profusely..

Keep spreading hate ..

Jisike!
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Mansa6: 9:39am On Dec 22, 2023
Christistruth03:
The Borno Christians say Zulum is always fair to them
He even rebuilt their destroyed Churches in Maiduguri

Don't mind the liars and haters..

I myself rehabilitated one of such churches .I am Igbo and in Borno NOW as I type .
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Pootle: 9:40am On Dec 22, 2023
Mansa6:

You are ignorant...you are HATEFUL and you are LYING .

I am in Borno now and I am Igbo and Christain...I have a construction project and my masons,Tilers,carpenters, bricklayers , plumbers etc are ALL Muslim and VERY TRUSTWORTHY and peaceful..

You are obviously not well traveled and unexposed..

dey play when e set na dem go point u out....we dey dat shoe before undecided

3 Likes

Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Mansa6: 9:42am On Dec 22, 2023
phemmie06:
I respected this man so much than what he is doing

I am sure the man that always put on the India talisman look (MURIC) will love this news and would remain silent

It's FAKE NEWS...make una rest..haba..
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Onewazobia(m): 9:42am On Dec 22, 2023
1Alex:
Una sure?

Worst than this if full details should be blown out
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by mastermaestro(m): 9:43am On Dec 22, 2023
Mansa6:

I myself rehabilitated one of such churches .I am Igbo and in Borno NOW as I type .

Why are you being so defensive like a government propaganda machinery? The energy you put into defending Zulum is very disturbing. You appear as neither a Southerner nor a Christian.

6 Likes

Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Zacks43: 9:43am On Dec 22, 2023
Mansa6:

Fake news and LIES..

I am Christain and in Borno as I speak..

It's all lies..

Don't say what you don't knw. I challenged you to mention any community that zulum shared palliative to Christians. Starting from MMC or JERE.am not even asking of southern borno cus he has never done anything like that.
Am waiting for my answer.

3 Likes

Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Mansa6: 9:44am On Dec 22, 2023
ZekeYeager:
The irony is that virtually all of the palliative funds were sourced from oil money earned from the natural wealth of Christian States in the Niger Delta.

I can imagine that now they got away with their MOOslim MOOslim ticket, they will probably try to reenact the same thing at the Federal level.

This whole issue is in the hands of Christians. When they're tired of putting up with these childish antics of the children of illiteracy, poverty, wretchedness and perennial underachievement, they will put an end to it.

Will you shut up...
Get off this stale narrative of your oil money..as Dem give you the 13% derivative,what did you do with it

So the over 40billon Rabiu BUA gave was from the Niger Delta?Are you mad?

Abeg getat from your nonsense..
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by OneCandleAway(f): 9:46am On Dec 22, 2023
Mansa6:

You are a f**king LIAR...a COMPULSIVE and pathological one..

Zulum is the LAST PERSON that will be a bigot .you don't know what you are saying..you must be one of those HATING Igbo urchins going on and about online spewing inanities and spreading LIES..

Kitikpa dorwarkwa otu nne gi ebe ahu..

Hating monkey..

Afi kitipa naa.

Get a life.

Say no to Islamic extremism.

One ❤

1 Like

Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Justiceleague1: 9:46am On Dec 22, 2023
Rashduct4luv:
Na lie!

https://leadership.ng/zulum-gives-igbo-teacher-23-others-houses-in-estate/

Zulum Gives Igbo Teacher, 23 Others Houses In Estate
You will do well In life to keep the Igbos out of your wahala
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Zacks43: 9:47am On Dec 22, 2023
Mansa6:

You are ignorant...you are HATEFUL and you are LYING .

I am in Borno now and I am Igbo and Christain...I have a construction project and my masons,Tilers,carpenters, bricklayers , plumbers etc are ALL Muslim and VERY TRUSTWORTHY and peaceful..

You are obviously not well traveled and unexposed..

You see yourself you're not from borno so just keep shut. Have you ever been to Southern borno or are you from southern borno? Leme ask you who demolished the cocin church at moduganari and also killed a young member in the process? See we know wetin de sup for borno just that we don't like voicing out. A governor that runs on propaganda n media.
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Corrections: 9:48am On Dec 22, 2023
Thank God we know the truth on how Muslims hate Christians with passion and always ready to kill them for Islam.

Therefore, we always tell Muslims to keep their hypocrisy quite whenever they come to tell us Christians on how Israel hate Christians………………..,…,,..fact.
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Jibabs2(m): 9:48am On Dec 22, 2023
They want to paint this man black. Zulum is not a bigot and will never be
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by akaahs(m): 9:48am On Dec 22, 2023
Beremx:
This is very bad if true. Zulum has never been reported on the news as a religious bigot.

An average kanuri Muslim is a bigot except some few enlighten ones. I served in Borno.

2 Likes

Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by FiftyFifty(m): 9:50am On Dec 22, 2023
Just the same way Plateau state kept excluding Muslims and their communities from anything meaningful, palliative inclusive. Only recently Remi Tinubu travelled all the way to Jos and distributed #500,000,000 to 500 families but couldn't give a dime to a single Muslim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by captaininiobong(m): 9:51am On Dec 22, 2023
Religion is what is hindering development in Nigeria and the worst part if that those religious biggots are worst
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Brushstrokes20: 9:51am On Dec 22, 2023
Bigots are same the world over!
Pathetic bunch of diabolic, bloodthirsty terrorist! undecided
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by donmik: 9:52am On Dec 22, 2023
Beremx:

Influence and threat on him can result to all these.
I know very well about their chemistry
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by NFBI: 9:52am On Dec 22, 2023
FiftyFifty:
Just the same way Plateau state kept excluding Muslims and their communities from anything meaningful, palliative inclusive. Only recently Remi Tinubu travelled all the way to Jos and distributed #500,000,000 to 500 families but couldn't give a dime to a single Muslim.
Why didn't you voice it?
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Zacks43: 9:52am On Dec 22, 2023
Mansa6:

You are a f**king LIAR...a COMPULSIVE and pathological one..

Zulum is the LAST PERSON that will be a bigot .you don't know what you are saying..you must be one of those HATING Igbo urchins going on and about online spewing inanities and spreading LIES..

Kitikpa dorwarkwa otu nne gi ebe ahu..

Hating monkey..

Leme ask you are you an indigene of borno state? If no just shut up cuz you came for business doesn't warrant you to keep defending rubbish.
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by fredoooooo: 9:52am On Dec 22, 2023
It's the zulum season,anyway i will vote Prof no matter what you propaganda.. and I'm a Christian
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Emma2Seconds: 9:53am On Dec 22, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Achor1111(m): 9:55am On Dec 22, 2023
Here they go again, religious bigot.
Head slamming terrorist.
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Zacks43: 9:55am On Dec 22, 2023
Mansa6:

Which church did zulum build? You think he's the one that is building the moduganari church he destroyed? Guy you just dont know anything. I can see you keep defending him cus you're benefitting from him with contracts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by phemmie06(m): 9:56am On Dec 22, 2023
I await his own side of the story

Mansa6:

It's FAKE NEWS...make una rest..haba..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola And Gen.Olukolade At Anti-terrorism Discussion Hosted By Dele Momodu(Pic / Governor Wike Dissolves Cabinet / APC Reconciliation: Aggrieved Members Demand Tickets, Appointments, Refund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.